Rin's Neutral Ending

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

loch

Rin's Neutral Ending

Post by loch »

The first time I played Rin's route, I got her good ending, and I liked it. Then I went back in to test if I wanted to try to get the other endings on the other characters by getting her neutral ending (testing to see if it would spoil the good endings/feels for me). It was flat-out heartbreaking, her neutral ending, and that worries me about the bad ending. If just the neutral ending was heartbreaking, what would the bad ending be like?
-Stuff Happens-
Enemy |

Re: Rin's Neutral Ending

Post by Enemy | »

Not as bad
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Honestly, the "neutral" ending is really more the bad ending. I agree that the "bad" one isn't as emotional... but it does come sooner and lacks any extra scenes.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Nyzer wrote:Honestly, the "neutral" ending is really more the bad ending. I agree that the "bad" one isn't as emotional... but it does come sooner and lacks any extra scenes.

The "Bad" ending (And I use that term lightly) is basically Hisao exploding at Rin earlier, and in the atelier instead of Hisao's room. After that? Nothing. Nada. Kinda a letdown, considering the neutral ending is probably the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen, but the writing in the other 2 routes very much makes up for it.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Yep. And it's almost word-for-word with his explosion in his room later, except she says something to the effect of "Get Out" and he doesn't say "... This is my room." He leaves.

CREDITZ ROLL
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
loch

Post by loch »

So in other words, I would feel bad because I know what should have happened and that I was unjustified in yelling at her?
-Stuff Happens-