What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gragon

Re: What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

Post by gragon »

i might be the only one with the image playing in my head of misha raping EVERYBODY in the school and and wen she is done she runs to her next victim making the famous laugh? (whahah~)

and i maybe maybe maybe maybe etc etc etc if i feel like writing and you guys dont mind grammar and spelling mistakes i might try and write one lilly and hisao sex scene. just maybe maybe maybe. dont expect to much :lol:
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

so would anybody actually be up for the whole h-doujin reading thing
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

themocaw wrote:Before you guys badmouth doujinshi too much, keep in mind that KS is a doujin work based on a concept art piece in the back of a hentai doujin about Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.
Before you defend doujinshi too much ...
gjWzi.PNG
gjWzi.PNG (848.73 KiB) Viewed 6005 times

I hope this isn't over the line. I have a hard time telling with this forum sometimes.
Not Dead Yet
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

you haven't seen anything until you've seen Monzetsu its pretty bad and what is with Japan and dick cheese do guys not clean their junk over there
yummines

Post by yummines »

Eraser35 wrote:you haven't seen anything until you've seen Monzetsu its pretty bad and what is with Japan and dick cheese do guys not clean their junk over there
ive seen Monzetsu. o man that guy must be a troll.

id say the best artists that do genuinely good stories that arent ridiculous are Homunculus and Bosshi (Space Chef Kaiser is freaking hilarious).

also the quote "im being fucked by my own dick" is it bad that i actually know where thats from?

edit: actually i know where a few of those are from... not all of them were that bad
Last edited by yummines on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

yummines wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:you haven't seen anything until you've seen Monzetsu its pretty bad and what is with Japan and dick cheese do guys not clean their junk over there
ive seen Monzetsu. o man that guy must be a troll.

id say the best artists that do genuinely good stories that arent ridiculous are Homunculus and Bosshi (Space Chef Kaiser is freaking hilarious).

also the quote "im being fucked by my own dick" is it bad that i actually know where thats from?
depends
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Oddball wrote:
themocaw wrote:Before you guys badmouth doujinshi too much, keep in mind that KS is a doujin work based on a concept art piece in the back of a hentai doujin about Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

[*holy shit, what a collage*]

I hope this isn't over the line. I have a hard time telling with this forum sometimes.
Not out of line at all, I don't think. That's just the words, though; the images are usually far more disturbing.

Also, I had no idea there was an actual term for the normal ones, but "Vanilla" fits. Having read several doujinshi out of curiosity, I often wonder what dark corner of the human psyche their twisted imaginings spawn from, but I'm probably too prudish to want to know. Perhaps I'm a little bit of vanilla myself.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:

Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.

God dammit, Japan.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Xanatos wrote:
Oddball wrote:

Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.
Cheese fondue.

God dammit, Japan.
Japan and their dick cheese, theres nothing remotely sexy about that
yummines

Post by yummines »

Eraser35 wrote:Japan and their dick cheese, theres nothing remotely sexy about that
well theres always guro and vore

not sure whats sexy about decapitations or being digested but whatever

people just have really weird fetishes sometimes. i watched a show where people had balloon fetishes.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

yummines wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:Japan and their dick cheese, theres nothing remotely sexy about that

people just have really weird fetishes sometimes. i watched a show where people had balloon fetishes.
vore can be pretty damn scary, haven't seen any guro though
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

It's less Japan and the fact that there's an audience for that. There's also one for feces, cannibalism, disembowelment, amputation (maybe they'd like KS)...Hell, there's a fetish for cripples too. KS unwittingly suits a pretty fucked up demographic. Fetishes are all sorts of crazy.

Also, do not Google Image search "guro" without the safety filter. It's just...Wrong. Though this might be cute without the horrifying implications.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Eraser35 wrote:
yummines wrote:

vore can be pretty damn scary, haven't seen any guro though
also, Nipple sex

seriously. i honestly lost faith in humans before that but that definitely didnt help.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:i honestly lost faith in humans before that but that definitely didnt help.
What is anal fistula fetish sex?

/jeopardy
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I think the "Damn! Men have different genitals than women." is from the manga Parasyte which is about parasitic aliens that adapt to whatever they end up in(mainly body parts usually the head) but anyway one was a woman and got banged up bad when it got in a car wreck so it hijacked a dude's body and eventually gets picked up by a trucker and he pisses himself