Which songs remind you of which characters?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

usadapyo

Re: Which songs remind you of which characters?

Post by usadapyo »

ZXRN wrote:Raindrops and Puddles always remind me of Rin. (like always). And whenever it rains on my way home or going to work it reminds me of the song, which in turn reminds me of Rin again. (I guess Rin is just that memorable.)
A lot of songs remind me of Rin, too, her route being my first and favorite. I agree; that song seems to fit her more than anyone else.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

usadapyo wrote:
ZXRN wrote:Raindrops and Puddles always remind me of Rin. (like always). And whenever it rains on my way home or going to work it reminds me of the song, which in turn reminds me of Rin again. (I guess Rin is just that memorable.)
A lot of songs remind me of Rin, too, her route being my first and favorite. I agree; that song seems to fit her more than anyone else.
Yeah, I do admit that one really does fit her too...I'd daresay that most of the time it fits her moreso than my own personal pick. Still...I stand by my choice regardless. :)
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

Helbereth wrote:Honestly, the other songs are used so concurrently with each girl's story, it's hard to distinguish them based on individual situations. Each is meant to set the emotional timbre of a particular scene rather than describe the specific character involved.
That's quite true. However, methinks that the songs played during the emotional moments that really touched you would remind you of that character.
For me, the songs Romance in Andante II and Letting my Heart Speak both remind me of Lilly.
Afternoon reminds me of Shizune and Misha (please don't ask me why)
Innocence reminds me of Shizune (even weirder) as well as Hanako.
Raindrops and Puddles reminds me of Rin, like most people. So does Air Guitar. The soft and relaxed mood of it just speaks Rin to me.
I think Red Velvet would correlate with a memory of Hanako for most people as well.
For Misha, Hokabi and Generic Happy music cuts it quite nicely.
and Fripperies reminds me most of Yuuko, probably because it's always playing in the library.

For anyone too lazy to remember what song was played during what scene, here is your answer, generously donated by the music-crazy Mirrormn. :)
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)