Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Myshina wrote:[snip] This bastard is looking for trouble. Serious trouble.
...You know, some people just need to be executed for the good of the species. That's really all that can be said now. He either needs SEVERE psychological help or he needs to die. Way to pick 'em. :lol: Also, I can't fashion a nickname out of "Myshina" and it bugs me. XD
If he gets executed, it'll improve humanity's genes.

Yes, it is quite hard to get a nickname out of Myshina.
Let him do his thing. Eventually, he'll slip up and the law can get involved. Though, if French law weren't apparently dumb as hell, they would be already...Honestly, even the American legal system isn't that dumb, and it's REALLY dumb.

Though, on the plus side, at least you're getting to know him now...XD Silver lining? Sort of?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Myshina wrote:[snip] This bastard is looking for trouble. Serious trouble.
...You know, some people just need to be executed for the good of the species. That's really all that can be said now. He either needs SEVERE psychological help or he needs to die. Way to pick 'em. :lol: Also, I can't fashion a nickname out of "Myshina" and it bugs me. XD
If he gets executed, it'll improve humanity's genes.

Yes, it is quite hard to get a nickname out of Myshina.
...Mysh? That's simple enough ._.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Let him do his thing. Eventually, he'll slip up and the law can get involved. Though, if French law weren't apparently dumb as hell, they would be already...Honestly, even the American legal system isn't that dumb, and it's REALLY dumb.

Though, on the plus side, at least you're getting to know him now...XD Silver lining? Sort of?
If the law doesn't act in a day or two, I'll get someone to beat the guy up in some dark alley. A lot of people don't like much and are just waiting for the chance~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Let him do his thing. Eventually, he'll slip up and the law can get involved. Though, if French law weren't apparently dumb as hell, they would be already...Honestly, even the American legal system isn't that dumb, and it's REALLY dumb.

If the law doesn't act in a day or two, I'll get someone to beat the guy up in some dark alley. A lot of people don't like much and are just waiting for the chance~! Wahahaha~!
Ah, a dirty fighter. I approve completely!

@128-Up: I like it! :D Myshchan! Also, can I call you 7-Up? It's easier to remember than 128. :lol: And do try to keep away from depression. Find a hobby or something, get motivated.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Myshie? :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

Xanatos wrote:@128-Up: I like it! :D Myshchan! Also, can I call you 7-Up? It's easier to remember than 128. :lol: And do try to keep away from depression. Find a hobby or something, get motivated.
I will happily go by simply "128" or "Up" believe it or not. If you use the latter, just be sure to capitalise it. ...Also, no "Up"-related jokes. All of them have been used. All of them. All of them.

And... I do like to think I have hobbies.
I am an aspiring poet and writer, and I am in the process of making a game. I also love playing games, so :P
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Myshina wrote:

If you can make yourself cry before you go the the police again, do so. Also tell them that you're afraid he's going to do something to hurt you and scared to be home alone, even if it's a lie.
Not Dead Yet
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Oddball wrote: If you can make yourself cry before you go the the police again, do so. Also tell them that you're afraid he's going to do something to hurt you and scared to be home alone, even if it's a lie.
I tried~! It was pretty convincing too~! But they said that the law is the law, and they don't deserve to be Policemen if they break it~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Myshina wrote:
Oddball wrote: If you can make yourself cry before you go the the police again, do so. Also tell them that you're afraid he's going to do something to hurt you and scared to be home alone, even if it's a lie.
I tried~! It was pretty convincing too~! But they said that the law is the law, and they don't deserve to be Policemen if they break it~!
I may not have been a regular cop, but I've spent a year working as a military police. I don't know how the French look at things, but over here, the job of a cop (military or otherwise) is to serve and protect. If they're not even trying to serve or protect you, then they don't need to be cops.

Having somebody with a badge sitting outside your house or driving by every once in a while isn't against the law. They could easily do something like that.
Not Dead Yet
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Mr.Condom-in-Jacket
Can we just refer to him as Mr. Game-And-Watch now?

For whatever reason, I pictured that kooky, black, 2-bit Nintendo character standing outside your door (which I imagine is a brownstone with a big black lamp-post out front and a broad cobblestone sidewalk running along both sides of the street), stomping back and forth comically, tossing balls in the air and making waka-waka noises.

If I'm wrong about the setting that's fine, I still see Mr. Game-And-Watch every time I see that name.

I need to change my avatar...
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Helbereth wrote:
Mr.Condom-in-Jacket

For whatever reason, I pictured that kooky, black, 2-bit Nintendo character standing outside your door (which I imagine is a brownstone with a big black lamp-post out front and a broad cobblestone sidewalk running along both sides of the street), stomping back and forth comically, tossing balls in the air and making waka-waka noises.

If I'm wrong about the setting that's fine, I still see Mr. Game-And-Watch every time I see that name.

>__> I gave him that name like 3 weeks ago. WE DONT CHANGE DAT SHIT NAO`
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Myshina wrote:
tell them last time you checked stalking is against the law as that what he's basically doing now
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Mr.Condom-in-Jacket

>__> I gave him that name like 3 weeks ago. WE DONT CHANGE DAT SHIT NAO`
I think Mr. Game-And-Watch would beg to differ.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

@Myshina: JESUS, that's nuts. Get thee behind me, Satan. Screw that guy. Fuckin' guy's outta his Goddamn mind and has a massive problem with, well, a lot. Grrl, o no he DI'NT.

@Xanatos: When you actually give out advice on this thread, you hit it out of the park. Well played.

@Xiious: GO TO THE DAMNED DOCTOR'S ALREADY, MAYBE. :D
... Danger.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

You will all burn and it will stay Condom-in-Jacket