Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Helbereth wrote:@Myshina

I don't mean to be rude, but that new avatar is disturbing.

I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like, but that poor girl looks like she's smiling about having half her skin ripped off about 10 seconds ago. I need brain bleach.
... And I thought it was a girl yawning. :shock:

And yeah, maybe Hideaki needs some manly picnics. Jigoro too, only to have him falling off the roof. Seriously, I can't stand Shizune's path because of him.

Just a slice of life detail (read: lame attempt to stay on-topic): my classes are starting again (read: "Brace yourselves, Hell is coming"). I know it's not the most tragic thing, but, c'mon, my daily brainwash is beginning again.
Aw, I like Shizune's path. Jigoro may be a total cunt but the rest of her family's awesome. :mrgreen: Too bad Hideaki sucks at entertaining company (another way I'm like him, sadly)...

And I'd say any form of school is pretty tragic. Brainwashing, utterly useless learning that will most likely never benefit you and only serves to crowd out USEFUL things (looking at you, complicated math varieties that I've never had need for, ever), and general bullshit aside, the shit taught in a lot of them is outdated anyway.

@Myshina: Yeah, that guy seriously didn't think any of that through. Who PROPOSES after a few dates and (apparently) no significant time knowing each other? The answer is "an infatuated dumbass". What the hell...Go set that poor bastard straight. XD

Does he know you refer to him as "Mr. Condom-in-jacket"? He should. It might be funny. :mrgreen: Wahahaha~!
Last edited by Xanatos on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Myshina wrote:I was originally here to post some bad shit that happened to me yesterday~!

My current boyfriend, Mr.condom-in-jacket, proposed two days ago. Seeing that we only went on like, 6 dates and really didn't know much about each other (I don't even know if he has a family or no); that and the fact that I want to focus on my studies for the time being, I turned him down in a really polite and gentle way.

....Guess what happens ?

He comes knocking at my door at 2:30 AM, drunk and yelling in the middle of the street. I've told him to leave me alone and the only thing he did was yell louder and start taking off his clothes in the middle of the street. The neighbors had to call the police. When the police arrived, they insisted thay had to take at least 3 witnesses with them, plus me. They kept me at the police station until 6:00 AM, and I had classes at 7:15AM, so I had to rush home, still in pjs, change and take a shower before rushing in a mess to the University. I arrived late, which resulted in me having a warning and extra assignments. Dx

Not cool, Not cool at all.

Ah, isn't young love such a splendid thing?
Still, i'd like to think you got the last laugh. He'll show up on The Smoking Gun and be mocked by failed celebrities while you get a proper education. Next time that happens though, my recommended weapon is a golf club. Might seem light but it swings nice and fast and makes a great impact over a smaller area, making it easier to utterly pulverize the nose, knock out teeth, or destroy his ability to reproduce if you're feeling particularly vindictive.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Now that's... Disturbing, I think. But sometimes love can be disturbing. Well, at least you'll remember it as something funny later on (I hope).

And I still prefer the classic baseball bat, by the way. Reminds me of Worms. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Now that's... Disturbing, I think. But sometimes love can be disturbing. Well, at least you'll remember it as something funny later on (I hope).

And I still prefer the classic baseball bat, by the way. Reminds me of Worms. :lol:
Well honestly my favorite is a good old fashioned spear, but my neighbors complain when corpses are pinned to their roof so i can't use them often.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Now that's... Disturbing, I think. But sometimes love can be disturbing. Well, at least you'll remember it as something funny later on (I hope).

Worms? Use a grenade and hire a gospel choir.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:

Worms? Use a grenade and hire a gospel choir.
Nah, I'm not feeling like opening a crater in front of my house. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

I'm feeling disappointed and frustrated today. I got a rejection call for a job that I really wanted and had convinced myself I had in the bag. Back to start; still stuck in my soul-eroding work situation.

I feel conflicted about complaining about this. There are plenty of people who have no job at all, crappy and dead-end or not. It's still the major source of problems in my life, however. Oh well.

Myshina, that's just bonkers. I guess it's nice to have such direct and immediate confirmation that you made the right decision. You're a sensible young woman; you dodged a bullet there.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Walrusfella wrote:I'm feeling disappointed and frustrated today. I got a rejection call for a job that I really wanted and had convinced myself I had in the bag. Back to start; still stuck in my soul-eroding work situation.

I feel conflicted about complaining about this. There are plenty of people who have no job at all, crappy and dead-end or not. It's still the major source of problems in my life, however. Oh well.
What kind of job? I currently have no job, either dont worry about it :lol:. You just gotta keep trying and eventually youll get one. Its called the shotgun method (I think)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Myshina wrote:I was originally here to post some bad shit that happened to me yesterday~!

My current boyfriend, Mr.condom-in-jacket, proposed two days ago. Seeing that we only went on like, 6 dates and really didn't know much about each other (I don't even know if he has a family or no); that and the fact that I want to focus on my studies for the time being, I turned him down in a really polite and gentle way.

....Guess what happens ?

He comes knocking at my door at 2:30 AM, drunk and yelling in the middle of the street. I've told him to leave me alone and the only thing he did was yell louder and start taking off his clothes in the middle of the street. The neighbors had to call the police. When the police arrived, they insisted thay had to take at least 3 witnesses with them, plus me. They kept me at the police station until 6:00 AM, and I had classes at 7:15AM, so I had to rush home, still in pjs, change and take a shower before rushing in a mess to the University. I arrived late, which resulted in me having a warning and extra assignments. Dx

Next time, take the ring, sell it and move to another country.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:@Myshina: Yeah, that guy seriously didn't think any of that through. Who PROPOSES after a few dates and (apparently) no significant time knowing each other? The answer is "an infatuated dumbass". What the hell...Go set that poor bastard straight. XD

Does he know you refer to him as "Mr. Condom-in-jacket"? He should. It might be funny. :mrgreen: Wahahaha~!
More like a desperate asshole, but he was sweet.

Actually, I told him a guy online surnamed him Mr.Condom-In-Jacket because he always carried a Condom in his jacket, yet the poor guy never got to use it. xD He just nodded and asked me if I wanted another glass of Red wine.
Pyramid Head wrote:Ah, isn't young love such a splendid thing?

Still, i'd like to think you got the last laugh. He'll show up on The Smoking Gun and be mocked by failed celebrities while you get a proper education. Next time that happens though, my recommended weapon is a golf club. Might seem light but it swings nice and fast and makes a great impact over a smaller area, making it easier to utterly pulverize the nose, knock out teeth, or destroy his ability to reproduce if you're feeling particularly vindictive.
Aren't you optimistic~? Wahahaha~!

Actually, I'll use Jigoro's sword next time and cut his Balls off. But he's a sweet guy. xD
Helbereth wrote:Next time, take the ring, sell it and move to another country.
Good idea~! The problem is that I didn't even see the ring~!

Just when he said: "I wanna marry you" and started pulling the ring-box, I was like "Nu-uh, Now way....Our relation is not on a level where I would allow you to marry me~! Wahahahaha~!"
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:@Myshina: Yeah, that guy seriously didn't think any of that through. Who PROPOSES after a few dates and (apparently) no significant time knowing each other? The answer is "an infatuated dumbass". What the hell...Go set that poor bastard straight. XD

More like a desperate asshole, but he was sweet.

Actually, I told him a guy online surnamed him Mr.Condom-In-Jacket because he always carried a Condom in his jacket, yet the poor guy never got to use it. xD He just nodded and asked me if I wanted another glass of Red wine.
Pyramid Head wrote:Ah, isn't young love such a splendid thing?

Aren't you optimistic~? Wahahaha~!

Actually, I'll use Jigoro's sword next time and cut his Balls off. But he's a sweet guy. xD
Helbereth wrote:Next time, take the ring, sell it and move to another country.
Good idea~! The problem is that I didn't even see the ring~!

Just when he said: "I wanna marry you" and started pulling the ring-box, I was like "Nu-uh, Now way....Our relation is not on a level where I would allow you to marry me~! Wahahahaha~!"
Did you really include the "Wahahahaha~!" because that would be awesome. xD
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Did you really include the "Wahahahaha~!" because that would be awesome. xD
Saddly I didn't, I wanted to say something like WTF~! But~! The whole Café was watching~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

@Myshina: Crazy, messed-up boyfriends and girlfriends are a staple of life, right there with death, taxes, and nothing good on the television. Good call.

@Walrusfella: Owch, man. Total buzzkill. Heh, I think I'm looking at that exact situation, too. Yeesh. Sucks, but hey, on to the next one. :mrgreen:

@New blood with the snazzy Vivi avatar: *brofist*, and welcome to the HBHC.
... Danger.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:

....Guess what happens ?

Ah, isn't young love such a splendid thing?

Would you kindly step off my porch?

@Myshina I would suggest slightly dumping the guy. Ever so slightly.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote: @Myshina I would suggest slightly dumping the guy. Ever so slightly.
Screw that. Make an awesome spectacle. Set up a whole stage in front of his house, with pyrotechnics and everything, and then just scream the whole breakup through a microphone. End with fireworks.