Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Myshina

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Myshina »

Helbereth wrote:
metalangel wrote:Spoiled. Not a good thing to be.
Spoiled kids... this is something I have experience with.

They tend to be vapid, soulless, useless individuals without morals, values or cares. Holding up a conversation with them often means waiting for them to finish blathering about whatever nonsensical bullshit is coming from their throat box and then spitting back a noncommittal affirmation. They never actually care what you say, so you should keep your answers brief and pray the elevator slams on their head causing their brain to hemorrhage so they fall down gasping for breaths that are drown out by their own gurgling blood.

Worthless people like that are great arguments for abortion.
Spoiled kids are probably the source of every self-centered assholes. And Feminists
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

I'm sorry but i'm currently unnaturally pissed and need to vent. To borrow from Yahtzee Croshaw...

WHAT THE CRUCIFIED FUCK CHRIST IS UP WITH THE WEATHER?! It was close to 107 motherfucking degrees today! Never, NEVER have i encountered it this hot, and just to put a cherry on it the rainy season missed us entirely and the fact that it's so dry is turning what should be pleasant breezes into scorching winds makes me wonder why the fuck i haven't just hauled my ass to an apartment with air conditioning. I swear, nothing quite leaves you pissed off outside of maybe watching Fox News like waking up from your sleep because it's so fucking hot you are having problems focusing.

...i want Summer to end. I fucking hate Summer even when the weather isn't this bad. Why do we need the weather to over go above 70 degrees?

Well i'm not feeling better but typing this up gave me time to let my drink defrost. If i didn't stash emergency waters and sports drinks in the freezer this weather might have killed me by now.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Whether or not the weather affects your day depends on whether the weather has already withered your ability to tell whether the weather is the source of your withering, or whether the weather is merely an excuse.

Weather.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

The heat must suck. I must say I only enjoy summer because of the rainstorms it causes with the humidity up here. Then I actually leave the freezing comfort of my house to go out and walk in the rain, enjoying the sounds of the raindrops and going someplace even more secluded then my own house. My mom used to say I got that from my dad, when he was young he used to enjoy going out in the rain as well.

Rain is has an extremely calming effect on me. I find it incredibly soothing, as just by listening to rain can calm me to the point where I can fall asleep. I've never known complete silence in my life. I got that problem with the ears where there's always a constant noise in my ear, even if it truly is absolutely silent. That's partially why I love rain so much, it gives me something else to listen to.

However if the sun is out, you can expect to find me NOT outside, but rather in my dark basement with all the air conditioning on and like, 10 fans cooling off my room. Even my computer itself has an onboard fan that sometimes causes my CPU to freeze during the wintertime. I like my cold.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Helbereth wrote:Whether or not the weather affects your day depends on whether the weather has already withered your ability to tell whether the weather is the source of your withering, or whether the weather is merely an excuse.

Weather.
Gesundheit.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: Or you meet them on the internet, which negates any chance of relationship :lol:. Most girls ive met just havent been worth the time, to tell you the truth. And the ones who are think I dont meet the physical requirement. Such is life. :roll:
99% of the time, yeah. XD

I blame Myshina for living in France. :mrgreen: Wahahaha~!

And physical requirements suck. :cry:

@metalangel: Fuck that guy. With lemons.
Of course, I mean out of this world requirements. I am a average guy in every physical way :lol:

Just not so much in the actual personality department.
Personality? I wasn't aware those existed much anymore. Seems most have abandoned such trivial things in favor of being tools.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

Weather doesn't affect me. Not too much, I've kind of adapted to the changes in the air through out the year, and unless I'm not dressed well it doesn't bug me. What does bug me is the fact that my AC makes me have to wear a hoodie during summer since my roommates like it so cold. Brrrrrr. Not ready for cold yet, these people are throwing off my groove.

Well onto more pressing matters. So I walked the mile to the hospital, and it winded me. I used to jog a bit, and while endurance was never my strength, walking never really tired me. Eventually your legs get sore, but I was totally out of breath. And it hurt. Not the worst it's been, but it sucks. Actually that describes this whole ordeal rather nicely.

IT SUCKS.

I was there at the hospital for awhile. Waiting. Running tests. Waiting again. And to shake things up when I got bored.... Waited. All my tests came back negative. This should make me relieved, but I feel worse. I had to miss class, I owe a hospital 125 dollars, and I'm still in pain. I wasn't told everything I was tested for. No heart attack, good, but I figured as such. I'm frustrated. They're bound to write me up as Hypochondriac, but I'm not. The pain is very real. I'm slated for more testing and maybe 48 hour heart surveillance, but I don't know what that will solve. I know something is wrong. However nobody knows what. It'll probably be written off, and that angers me.

My friends have offered a few ideas. One recommends taking time off school, the other suggests trying the hospital with a Cardiologist. I'm not sure if either option will help. And while the first option is tempting, nothing will get solved at home, and time off means a later graduation date.

This is worse then not knowing. This is trying to learn, but not learning anything. Except now I have to face consequences for spending a good chunk of my day in a gown.

The worst part is I still have no idea how serious my condition is. I'm trying to convince myself they'd have tested for all the worst things, but I can't know, not knowing anything.
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Ghotiheads wrote:Weather doesn't affect me. Not too much, I've kind of adapted to the changes in the air through out the year, and unless I'm not dressed well it doesn't bug me. What does bug me is the fact that my AC makes me have to wear a hoodie during summer since my roommates like it so cold. Brrrrrr. Not ready for cold yet, these people are throwing off my groove.

Well onto more pressing matters. So I walked the mile to the hospital, and it winded me. I used to jog a bit, and while endurance was never my strength, walking never really tired me. Eventually your legs get sore, but I was totally out of breath. And it hurt. Not the worst it's been, but it sucks. Actually that describes this whole ordeal rather nicely.

IT SUCKS.

I was there at the hospital for awhile. Waiting. Running tests. Waiting again. And to shake things up when I got bored.... Waited. All my tests came back negative. This should make me relieved, but I feel worse. I had to miss class, I owe a hospital 125 dollars, and I'm still in pain. I wasn't told everything I was tested for. No heart attack, good, but I figured as such. I'm frustrated. They're bound to write me up as Hypochondriac, but I'm not. The pain is very real. I'm slated for more testing and maybe 48 hour heart surveillance, but I don't know what that will solve. I know something is wrong. However nobody knows what. It'll probably be written off, and that angers me.

My friends have offered a few ideas. One recommends taking time off school, the other suggests trying the hospital with a Cardiologist. I'm not sure if either option will help. And while the first option is tempting, nothing will get solved at home, and time off means a later graduation date.

This is worse then not knowing. This is trying to learn, but not learning anything. Except now I have to face consequences for spending a good chunk of my day in a gown.

The worst part is I still have no idea how serious my condition is. I'm trying to convince myself they'd have tested for all the worst things, but I can't know, not knowing anything.
If they're performing more tests it means they're taking you seriously. Have they suggested you try Aspirin or anything like that?
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

I think one of them name dropped Ibuprofen. I talked to a lot of people. The "No I don't think there's any family history, and no I don't do drugs" responses started to become automatic. But only the really powerful meds have any effect. I'd need something prescription based.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ghotiheads wrote:I think one of them name dropped Ibuprofen. I talked to a lot of people. The "No I don't think there's any family history, and no I don't do drugs" responses started to become automatic. But only the really powerful meds have any effect. I'd need something prescription based.
Well, hopefully they figure out something that works...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

I don't know. I do know I need to do what I can't simply because I can. I'm held to the same standards as everyone else. I just have to deal with more hurdles for the time being. As it stands now, I've been excused early once, and sent home this week. Throw in the class I missed in the hospital and I'm already behind in work. Again it sucks, a lot, but I have to. Maybe this can be fixed. Maybe it's temporary. I don't know. I just can't use it as an excuse.

Also hey maybe I can get a college grant or something if they can put a name to it if it is permanent. Silver lining.
Weird Badger

Post by Weird Badger »

Xanatos wrote:Ugh. I wish I had been spoiled. I got a box of popcorn under the Christmas tree once. Maybe if they'd sued the doctors, I'd be rich right now...

And that's another reason I can't find a girlfriend: Chicks around here are either dumb, whores, or dumb whores, which it sounds like S might have been. Having standards sucks sometimes.
So true...
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:Ugh. I wish I had been spoiled. I got a box of popcorn under the Christmas tree once. Maybe if they'd sued the doctors, I'd be rich right now...

And that's another reason I can't find a girlfriend: Chicks around here are either dumb, whores, or dumb whores, which it sounds like S might have been. Having standards sucks sometimes.
Amen brother. With one minor exception every woman i have ever met has been so boring that if it weren't for the fictional characters i go for, you could be forgiven for thinking the mass idiocy turned me gay. Until you see how well i get on with men. People are fucking boring.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Pyramid Head wrote:

Amen brother. With one minor exception every woman i have ever met has been so boring that if it weren't for the fictional characters i go for, you could be forgiven for thinking the mass idiocy turned me gay. Until you see how well i get on with men. People are fucking boring.
Correction: Boring people are boring.

Rin mentions something about it in the VN, as I recall, but the line between boring and interesting can be blurry and decidedly narrow. Having met plenty of both, I've found it depends greatly on your own personal preferences. That in mind, perhaps you might consider altering your standards or admitting they're not as constrained; they probably aren't, regardless of how much you might believe the contrary. Considering how narrow that line can be, it probably won't take a terrible effort to admit your denial and find a few of those boring people are actually interesting.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Pyramid Head wrote:

When Women try to be Forcibly Mature, they end up being boring.

I suggest you try to widen the pool where you fish; maybe you'll discover a Hot and Intelligent woman. Who knows ? Just keep having faith in Humanity, even if sometimes, that faith starts Shaking like a Maniac. xD
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!