Re: Doing things with your feet

Post by LOL WUT »

Well... Um... I... uh...I...

*Sigh*

I kill people.
With My Feet.

That's my secret.
Now you know.

I am actually wanted in seven countries for high counts of murder.
All of them are caused by my feet.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Weird Badger

Post by Weird Badger »

ygewa llegt me t5fryt to writge solkmdetghniu ngv (yeah let me try to write something)

I failed and now my keybord smell bad :(
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I turn on/off the light with my feet. Always have, always will. ;)

Sometimes I open doors with my feet, because I can. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Give a footjob.
*So* much missed potential in KS. I'm torn...the high-brow idealist in me is glad that they didn't go the obvious route with Rin's H-scenes, but the pervert in me is severely disappointed. :x
There was a series of letters to Nintendo Power in the early nineties of people playing with their feet.
This, of course, was back in the days when the NES was still around. With only two face buttons and a D-pad, you could do reasonably well hitting everything you needed to with enough practice. Nowadays, everyone's got those fancy shoulder buttons - more or less impossible to work those *and* the face buttons at the same time without opposable digits. :cry:

Still, I guess there's always turn-based games that don't require reflexes. :D
One guy used the NES Advantage (big joystick) and his feet on the A and B buttons. Another guy badly injured his thumb and so used the standard control pad (!!!) and beat almost all his games on it.
Don't forget Nintendo's stillborn follow-up to the oft-maligned Power Glove: the Power Boot. Like the Glove, it used primitive motion controls to execute button macros. You could make Mario run by twisting your ankle to the right, and bounce your heel to make him jump and stomp Goombas.

Sadly, the project was cancelled in the commercial testing phase, when playtesters kept getting too excited and accidentally slinging the Boot off of their foot and into the TV. Nintendo began planning a program to distribute free bootstraps to all customers, but by then the foot-based gaming fad had gone out of style. Shame. :?

In case it isn't obvious, the preceding was complete and total malarky. There is no Power Boot. There *was* a Power Glove, and it was pretty kick-ass in theory, if not in execution.
I kill people. With my feet.
I just had a mental image of Rin in a catsuit performing one of Batman's stealth ledge takeouts in Arkham City - hanging from a ledge above a thug and using her feet to clamp the guy's throat and choke him until he passes out. Except she's got no arms, so she's hanging onto the ledge with her teeth.

Somebody please draw fanart of this. :shock:
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!

Post by Guest »

DrNonookee wrote:
Give a footjob.
*So* much missed potential in KS. I'm torn...the high-brow idealist in me is glad that they didn't go the obvious route with Rin's H-scenes, but the pervert in me is severely disappointed. :x
The fanart fills that niche... >.>;
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LOL WUT wrote:Well... Um... I... uh...I...

*Sigh*

I kill people.
With My Feet.

That's my secret.
Now you know.

Squashing bugs is not a crime.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

DrNonookee wrote: Don't forget Nintendo's stillborn follow-up to the oft-maligned Power Glove: the Power Boot. Like the Glove, it used primitive motion controls to execute button macros. You could make Mario run by twisting your ankle to the right, and bounce your heel to make him jump and stomp Goombas.

Sadly, the project was cancelled in the commercial testing phase, when playtesters kept getting too excited and accidentally slinging the Boot off of their foot and into the TV. Nintendo began planning a program to distribute free bootstraps to all customers, but by then the foot-based gaming fad had gone out of style. Shame. :?
There was a similar thing for the PSX called the Glove (or similar) which was just as bad as the Power Glove. As a joke, Official UK Playstation Magazine mocked up a foot version called 'The Shoe' for a New Year's joke. They also made a 'G-Con Bazooka' where the sensor was absolutely gigantic, enough to register a hit on every on screen target with every shot.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Let's see... I open and close doors with my feet, use my knees to close a door/cupboard/fridge while getting stuff out with my hands, pick things up with my feet...

I've been doing this for years, though. Nothing to do with KS, just more convenient
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Helbereth wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Well... Um... I... uh...I...

*Sigh*

I kill people.
With My Feet.

That's my secret.
Now you know.

Squashing bugs is not a crime.
That's what I say!
But the police are all like
"Bugs are people too!"
And I am like
"No they aren't. They are annoying and are ruining my manly picnic!"
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I open/close doors and drawers a lot with my feet, but the more precise skills would be way past my level. I can barely even write with my hands.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"