You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dwarduk

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by dwarduk »

I knew today that I'd been playing too much KS when my team leader at work said that we'd "All get lemoned at some point" and I burst out laughing :lol:
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

AlligatorGuitar wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
AlligatorGuitar wrote: Emi- Starlight, Muse
Mutou- An Awful Lot of Running, Chameleon Circuit

You so got these two mixed up.
You'd think so by the titles, but really no.

I know, only joking.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dwarduk wrote:I knew today that I'd been playing too much KS when my team leader at work said that we'd "All get lemoned at some point" and I burst out laughing :lol:
...Frightening. o.o
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Xanatos wrote:
dwarduk wrote:I knew today that I'd been playing too much KS when my team leader at work said that we'd "All get lemoned at some point" and I burst out laughing :lol:
...Frightening. o.o
Yeah... more frightening to me was what he actually meant xD I've only been working here two weeks, and I have to give a presentation to the whole team on how to do what I've been doing because I'm the only one that really knows :lol:
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

dwarduk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...Frightening. o.o
Yeah... more frightening to me was what he actually meant xD I've only been working here two weeks, and I have to give a presentation to the whole team on how to do what I've been doing because I'm the only one that really knows :lol:

Then share your knowledge like a bawse.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dwarduk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
...Frightening. o.o

...Burn down your workplace with lemons. It's the only way.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Xanatos wrote:...Burn down your workplace with lemons. It's the only way.
I dunno if citric acid is a strong enough oxidising agent... :( Don't think it is. Plus I'd like to still get money :P. Oh, here's another one! I just tried remembering my Chemistry teacher and he looked like a real life version of Mutou until I started plugging in details. Clearly wayy too much KS on my part :roll:
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

dwarduk wrote:
I dunno if citric acid is a strong enough oxidising agent... :( Don't think it is. Plus I'd like to still get money :P. Oh, here's another one! I just tried remembering my Chemistry teacher and he looked like a real life version of Mutou until I started plugging in details. Clearly wayy too much KS on my part :roll:
Beware giving lemons to scientists.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
dwarduk wrote:
Beware giving lemons to scientists.
Exactly!
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Dear lord Portal is amazing.

AlligatorGuitar

Post by AlligatorGuitar »

dwarduk wrote:I dunno if citric acid is a strong enough oxidising agent... :( Don't think it is. Plus I'd like to still get money :P. Oh, here's another one! I just tried remembering my Chemistry teacher and he looked like a real life version of Mutou until I started plugging in details. Clearly wayy too much KS on my part :roll:
Missed that reference, missed it hard. Must be a potato kind of guy...
Rin > Emi > Shizune > Hanako > Lilly
Weird Badger

Post by Weird Badger »

Yeah my lemon tree is a weapon of mass destruction! It's time to takeover the world.

I used my lemons to do booze but now i can burn the entire city *evil laugh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limoncello

... (not sure if i can give up on booze)
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

dwarduk wrote:
That makes me wonder: What science do you think Mutou teaches? Probably all, but what did he get a degree in?
Personally I would think him more of as a physics teacher, physics teachers tend to have that kind of look. Plus, his style reminds me of my ex-physics teacher from high school
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

hernytan wrote:
dwarduk wrote:
That makes me wonder: What science do you think Mutou teaches? Probably all, but what did he get a degree in?
Personally I would think him more of as a physics teacher, physics teachers tend to have that kind of look. Plus, his style reminds me of my ex-physics teacher from high school
His personality, though; reminds me of my High School earth sciences teacher, Ed Lesse. He was an odd guy; socially awkward, but brilliant and long-winded when it came to talking about science. His oceanography class was hilarious.

Back then, classes didn't dig too much into theoretical physics. Having a discussion about string theory or quantum theory would have been a tad outlandish. They focused on earth sciences, chemistry and 'proven' physical sciences like gravity, inertia, and that sort of stuff. Theoretical sciences were left to scientific journals and not taught because they were only theories.
hernytan
Location: A place where benevolent dictatorship is practice and not theory

Post by hernytan »

Helbereth wrote:
hernytan wrote:...

His personality, though; reminds me of my High School earth sciences teacher, Ed Lesse. He was an odd guy; socially awkward, but brilliant and long-winded when it came to talking about science. His oceanography class was hilarious.

Back then, classes didn't dig too much into theoretical physics. Having a discussion about string theory or quantum theory would have been a tad outlandish. They focused on earth sciences, chemistry and 'proven' physical sciences like gravity, inertia, and that sort of stuff. Theoretical sciences were left to scientific journals and not taught because they were only theories.
Sad... but practical I guess. I always thought that science taught in school was remarkably boring because it was so... old. They didn't teach us about new concepts and what I learnt about string theory was through the occasional article from magazines.
I think Mutou would be my kind of teacher, though if he was my teacher I would probably fail my exams thanks to his ramblings ;)
Hisao must be a really good student.
Shizune=Rin=Emi=Hanako=Lilly
It's a great game guys, stop arguing over who is best they are in order of my preference if you must know
Oh, and Misha >> Everyone else ;)