Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Xanatos »

Tununias wrote:KS taught me to speak a new made up language!

S 'erehn ae lpmaxef ot ahwI nacy asn iy me damp ue gaugnal!
T uby lsuoires,s 'ohwg niogo te be lbao td natsrednut ahwm 'Ig niyasy awyna? D naI t'ndidn even raens ihtm orfS K, tubr ehtarI edamt ip uf lesymg nole rofebI deyalpS K.
Translation?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

Xanatos wrote:

T uby lsuoires,s 'ohwg niogo te be lbao td natsrednut ahwm 'Ig niyasy awyna? D naI t'ndidn even raens ihtm orfS K, tubr ehtarI edamt ip uf lesymg nole rofebI deyalpS K.
Translation?
Here's an example of what I can say in my made up language!
But seriously, who's going to be able to understand what I'm saying anyway? And I didn't even learn this from KS, but rather I made it up myself long before I played KS.

It's kind of hard to translate because you got to do the procedure backwards.

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Tununias wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Translation?
But seriously, who's going to be able to understand what I'm saying anyway? And I didn't even learn this from KS, but rather I made it up myself long before I played KS.

I kind of got the message, though the spacing is a bit messy. I think the words were put in backward order too.
Esoppus I, siht ekil gnihtemos. :wink:
Pseudogenesis wrote:I've been describing myself as "Strong like a swan, yet graceful like a moose" for quite some time now. :3
:lol: :lol: :lol: Reminds me of myself. *High five!!*
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Another thing KS has taught me, burly Japanese men typically have small crossdressing sidekicks.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Tununias wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Translation?

I immediately thought of Rin's backwards-speaking abilities from the end of her good path. *shrugs* Rin's path was too. Fucking. Good.

ShadeHaven wrote:Another thing KS has taught me, burly Japanese men typically have small crossdressing sidekicks.

Fairly sure that that's all burly superhero types.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

ShadeHaven wrote:Another thing KS has taught me, burly Japanese men typically have small crossdressing sidekicks.
Marvel showed me that long ago~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Things KS taught me today:

1) Kenji is all sorts of batshit crazy.

2) Yuuko overthinks EVERYTHING. (Honestly, I've never wanted more to hug somebody. Yuuko should've had her own arc! xD)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:

I kind of got the message, though the spacing is a bit messy. I think the words were put in backward order too.
The order of the words aren't backwards. The words are kept in the same order but the spelling is backwards. It's too easy recognize if you just flip everything. Also the first letter of each flipped word is added to the end of the word before it to make it even harder to recognize.
1. Example sentence.
2. Elpmaxe ecnetnes.
3. Elpmaxee cnetnes.

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:Things KS taught me today:

2) Yuuko overthinks EVERYTHING. (Honestly, I've never wanted more to hug somebody. Yuuko should've had her own arc! xD)

I had the ridiculously strong urge to hug Rin at least half a dozen times throughout her route. And I hate hugs.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Tununias wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:

The order of the words aren't backwards. The words are kept in the same order but the spelling is backwards. It's too easy recognize if you just flip everything. Also the first letter of each flipped word is added to the end of the word before it to make it even harder to recognize.
1. Example sentence.
2. Elpmaxe ecnetnes.
3. Elpmaxee cnetnes.
Oh, I thought it was Rin's dialect. Sorry! And the first letter thing is a very good idea.
Nice way of cheating in exams... :twisted:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Things KS taught me today:

I had the ridiculously strong urge to hug Rin at least half a dozen times throughout her route. And I hate hugs.
Haven't done Rin's arc yet but...

Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I do highly recommend her route though, it's amazing.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I'll get to it after the one I'm doing now. And once I'm done 100%, I can finally read the TVTropes article for the game.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I'll get to it after the one I'm doing now. And once I'm done 100%, I can finally read the TVTropes article for the game.

Already did. :p TVTropes is addictive as hell. But all I had left was Lilly's route, and lawd knows that one's spoiled beyond repair anyway. Don't spoil Rin's route for yourself though, even though there's no real "Aw hell naw" moment like in some. It was my favourite.

By the way, if you're looking for a 100%, I'll save you some time. Save right before you choose which way (Out of 3 choices) to tell Rin to go through with the Exhibition in Nomiya's class. (Probably not spoiler material, don't worry. Mid 2nd act, I think.) Depending on the answer, you could get 2 different scenes. They don't affect the ending, but both are needed for 100%. Use a guide; there are no-spoiler ones on GameFaqs.com.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Completely skipped reading most of that. :mrgreen: Saving before choices is for feminists. Real men just pick and enjoy the ride. :P