Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:Sorry if i brought this up before, but here is a silly thought that came up while playing Katawa Shoujo. What is it with shy girls and purple hair? I can't be the only one who has noticed that a sizable chunk of shy female characters have hair that is a shade of purple or dark blue. Why is that?
...Huh. Now that you mention it...Aw shit! It's the goddamn feminist conspiracy!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Shizune has dark blue hair and she's about as far from shy as one can get, so...

Theory disproved.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:Shizune has dark blue hair and she's about as far from shy as one can get, so...

Theory disproved.
That's just the feminists trying to fool you!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Shizune has dark blue hair and she's about as far from shy as one can get, so...

Theory disproved.
Insanity is defined as believing in the validity of something even when confronted with all evidence to the contrary. Tell me, are you insane?
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Theory disproved.

Hardly. My point was that shy women tend to have purple or blue hair (Hanako, Florina, that one character from Naruto that didn't suck) not that all women with blue hair are shy. You're a far cry from a myth buster i must say.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Theory disproved.
Insanity is defined as believing in the validity of something even when confronted with all evidence to the contrary. Tell me, are you insane?
Leave me be, talking coconut!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Theory disproved.
So insanity is being a Fox News personality?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:So insanity is being a Fox News personality?
Yes.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Xanatos wrote:
Yes.
^Yup.

Anyone else think that Kenji and Jigoro would be good buddies?
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Revvy wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Yes.
^Yup.

Anyone else think that Kenji and Jigoro would be good buddies?
No, but Jigoro would redeem himself a lot in my eyes if he killed Kenji.

Post by Guest »

Lily's route

*Hisao and Lily is having sexy time.*

*Goes away for a second to go get something to eat*

*Comes back un pauses on auto-mode*

*Hears heart pulse sounds

"Dang Hisao....I wonder when I wake up what Lily would have done to my un-consensus body..Wait what?!"

Turns out he fully recovered from his flutter

LILY WHAT ARE DOING ON THE CELLING.....oh wait..
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Guest wrote:Lily's route
BITCH THATS
Guest wrote:*Hisao and Lily is having sexy time.*
NOT
Guest wrote:"Dang Hisao....I wonder when I wake up what Lily would have done to my un-consensus body..Wait what?!"
HER
Guest wrote:LILY WHAT ARE DOING ON THE CELLING.....oh wait..
NAME!
I kid, I kid.
Your not a Bitch.
Female dogs don't go on the Internet.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

themocaw wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:In the words of the great Chilled Chaos
Thanks to Chilled Chaos, I keep hearing Mutou as Batman and Nurse as Maximilian Pegasus.
Dude I got a throat infection from doing that voice.

When my parents asked me what happened I said I was acting like batman.
My Parents almost called my principle to see if I act like this at school.

Not To Mention I felt like a pedo when I did nurse's voice.
But I cant get it out of my head.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:Sorry if i brought this up before, but here is a silly thought that came up while playing Katawa Shoujo. What is it with shy girls and purple hair? I can't be the only one who has noticed that a sizable chunk of shy female characters have hair that is a shade of purple or dark blue. Why is that?
...Huh. Now that you mention it...Aw shit! It's the goddamn feminist conspiracy!
Shrinking violent archtype. Any character with an once of purple hair are usually the shy and quiet characters.

Sabrina (Pre-Heart Gold/Soul Silver Era, excluding the comics) - She really do not like fighting with her Pokemon plus kids viewed her as a freak because of her powers as a child.

Hanako (Obviously) - Justifiable. You played the VN, you should know at this point.

Hanyuu (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) - Somewhat justifiable. She's a god but she sees herself as a huge failure. Plus she is shy around humans.

Raven (Teen TItants) - Justifiable. While not shy, her emotions is what causes her powers to react. Plus, she's an half-demon child who is also a product of rape.

Hotaru/Sailor Saturn - Justifiable. Her powers even outside of her Sailor Scout form makes people think she's a freak of nature. Plus, in the comics, she's a cyborg and has burn scars around her body (not as bad as Hanako)

Sophia (Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals) - Somewhat justifable. She's a very shy half-dragon teenager who never had contact with the outside world.

Violet (The Incredibles) - Can't really say. I know she's shy and her powers reflect that.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote:
Miki. 'Nuff said.