Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Myshina

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:
Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:@Myshina: That...My god...If you weren't in France, I think I'd love you. :P
Awww, Thanks~!

I can do another one if you guys want Kenji that bad. xD I'll probably used the one I'm working on and simply add Kenji Instead of Hanako.

But that'll have to wait until I finish my "Futiristic Looks" Series. I'm already done with Misha and almost Finished with Emi. But I'll try my best to Start The second one. =D

:mrgreen: You're welcome!

xD Nah, I don't think I want Kenji bad enough to shun Hanako. She's...Well, Hanako. <3
Ahaha, Kenji Is hot~! Especially in a Dress~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:Ahaha, Kenji Is hot~! Especially in a Dress~!
Whatever you say, Ginny Weasley. >.>
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:
Myshina wrote:Ahaha, Kenji Is hot~! Especially in a Dress~!
Whatever you say, Ginny Weasley. >.>
Is it Ginny or Misha, Make up your mind!
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Xanatos wrote: Ah...No, I couldn't. I never had white knights and never knew anyone who would have needed one.

And help is only appreciated if it's wanted. A white knight will completely ignore everything the "victim" says or wants just to fulfill their own zealous wishes to be the bloody hero. And by that point, it's less helping someone and more forcibly invading their lives to fulfill some inane need to save people. Case in point: Hanako. The last thing she needed was someone barging in and bearing down on her with that crap, just reinforcing her complex that she's some broken toy to be fixed. Sometimes, people just need some damn space to sort out their own issues and white knights are the sort to ignore that.
Well, I think someone can only help someone forcibly if he attempts to help him by physical/materialistic means. (helping him carrying some tables over, helping him cooking something, helping him by paying the bills etc.)
But what about moral help? That was my main concern. I mean, one "White Knight" might really try to be as much persuasive as he could by talking to the victim, giving him advices, trying to help him getting over some stuff. But, a moral help is only a aid when you take heed, right? One cannot force another to listen. So, how a "White Knight" can be repulsive?
I didn't finish Hanako's route yet, so I wouldn't prefer having any spoilers in that matter. But other than that, I know that Hisao forces Hanako to get out of her room at the bad/neutral ending. And I wouldn't classify that as a moral helping hand.

@Myshina, Lol, meanwhile, I do request a Kenji in a dress, Miss Ginny Misha Weasley. Actually, I do need some avatar though, lol.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:@Myshina, Lol, meanwhile, I do request a Kenji in a dress, Miss Ginny Misha Weasley. Actually, I do need some avatar though, lol.
If you need an Avatar, I would gladly draw you one. xD
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote: If you need an Avatar, I would gladly draw you one. xD
Well, okay :p I don't have anything in mind, so surprise me! :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Ah...No, I couldn't. I never had white knights and never knew anyone who would have needed one.

And help is only appreciated if it's wanted. A white knight will completely ignore everything the "victim" says or wants just to fulfill their own zealous wishes to be the bloody hero. And by that point, it's less helping someone and more forcibly invading their lives to fulfill some inane need to save people. Case in point: Hanako. The last thing she needed was someone barging in and bearing down on her with that crap, just reinforcing her complex that she's some broken toy to be fixed. Sometimes, people just need some damn space to sort out their own issues and white knights are the sort to ignore that.
Well, I think someone can only help someone forcibly if he attempts to help him by physical/materialistic means. (helping him carrying some tables over, helping him cooking something, helping him by paying the bills etc.)
But what about moral help? That was my main concern. I mean, one "White Knight" might really try to be as much persuasive as he could by talking to the victim, giving him advices, trying to help him getting over some stuff. But, a moral help is only a aid when you take heed, right? One cannot force another to listen. So, how a "White Knight" can be repulsive?
I didn't finish Hanako's route yet, so I wouldn't prefer having any spoilers in that matter. But other than that, I know that Hisao forces Hanako to get out of her room at the bad/neutral ending. And I wouldn't classify that as a moral helping hand.

@Myshina, Lol, meanwhile, I do request a Kenji in a dress, Miss Ginny Misha Weasley. Actually, I do need some avatar though, lol.
One can very well force another to listen. Corner them physically and they have little choice but to listen or extract themselves from the situation in some way, as in the bad endings of Hanako and Emi. And even with successful extraction, the scenario will repeat itself as soon as the white knight sees an opening.

And here's the thing: A white knight WOULD classify that as help. They'll ignore all signs and all logic to pursue helping when they decide it's necessary and as they see fit, as opposed to considering when/how the person might actually need it. White knighting is ironically a very self-centered thing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Xanatos wrote: One can very well force another to listen. Corner them physically and they have little choice but to listen or extract themselves from the situation in some way (usually an unpleasant one), as in the bad endings of Hanako and Emi. And even with successful extraction, the scenario will repeat itself as soon as the white knight sees an opening.

And here's the thing: A white knight WOULD classify that as help. They'll ignore all signs and all logic to pursue helping when they decide it's necessary and as they see fit. White knighting is ironically a very self-centered thing.
Well, that wouldn't be a moral help, I guess. People like them might be just annoying more than anything else. I never saw a white knight as self centered as you told. Though, just ending the friendship with that douche ends all that gizmo bullying.
But if someone denies that he needs a moral help despite he needs, that shows that he really needs help. I mean, really..
That's a different matter, though.
May White Knights as you told never come into our lives, ever!
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Xanatos wrote: One can very well force another to listen. Corner them physically and they have little choice but to listen or extract themselves from the situation in some way (usually an unpleasant one), as in the bad endings of Hanako and Emi. And even with successful extraction, the scenario will repeat itself as soon as the white knight sees an opening.

And here's the thing: A white knight WOULD classify that as help. They'll ignore all signs and all logic to pursue helping when they decide it's necessary and as they see fit. White knighting is ironically a very self-centered thing.
Well, that wouldn't be a moral help, I guess. People like them might be just annoying more than anything else. I never saw a white knight as self centered as you told. Though, just ending the friendship with that douche ends all that gizmo bullying.
But if someone denies that he needs a moral help despite he needs, that shows that he really needs help. I mean, really..
That's a different matter, though.
May White Knights as you told never come into our lives, ever!
Amen to that. =D
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

ShadeHaven wrote:KS taught me that chicks dig the sweater vest
One for you.

Xanatos wrote:7) Stealth is paramount in the ordering and obtaining of pizza.
And one for you.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:And one for you.
...A sad coincidence is I actually once ordered a pizza while that music was in the background. It made me feel kinda badass. :lol:
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
One for you.

And one for you.
I love you. Let's get married. xD
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Myshina wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
One for you.

And one for you.
I love you. Let's get married. xD
Let's not get too hasty here... marriage requires a priest (this guy)
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Camoufrage wrote:Let's not get too hasty here... marriage requires a priest (this guy)
Marry us and I'll draw you an Avatar. xD

Joking; of course. For those of you who don't know.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Myshina wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Let's not get too hasty here... marriage requires a priest (this guy)
Marry us and I'll draw you an Avatar. xD

Joking; of course. For those of you who don't know.
Good cuz I'm not a priest xD