Funny and weird OS. [HisaoXCharacters]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Myshina

Funny and weird OS. [HisaoXCharacters]

Post by Myshina »

Hello~!

So this what happens when I decide to write a Fiction after reading retarded Ones. Not good, not good at all~! This thread will be the place where I'll post multiple, Short OS; each featuring Hisao and different character. The First pairing will be: HisaoXMisha.

Disclaimer: Words are mine, World ain't.

Have a nice read and expect more~! Wahahaha~!

===============================================
Oh Mah Drills~!

Her Drills.

They were two individuals that always intrigued me. On several occasions, I have wondered what was it that made her acquire such a strange Hairstyle; but my pondering would always end up being fruitless and vain. At times, I even mastered enough courage to ask her that innocent question, but she would drastically change the subject with one of her Odd laughs or random comments. But today was going to be an exception. I could feel it.

“What do you think Hicchan~?” Misha’s loud voice cuts my train of thought and I find myself almost jumping. Upon closer inspection, she doesn’t seem too happy and her usually bright golden eyes are now a shade duller with her eyebrows furrowing to form comical expression.

“I think Shizune will be very happy,” Seeing that my answer does nothing to cheer her up, I quickly add: “She did say she wanted a dream catcher for a very long time.” That did the trick and her normal posture came back as quickly as it had left. Her Left hand clutches the dream catcher firmly and she almost bounces in Excitement.

“Hmm, Shicchan is going to love her birthday party this year~!” I almost recoil from the volume of her voice but catch myself before doing so. For a minute, I am tempted to use the current situation to my benefit.

And I do so.

“Do you mind if I ask you a little question?” Her head shakes to express a no as she bounces cheerfully to the counter, her face sporting a huge smile now.

“Nooooooooo, ask away Hicchan~!” And I do, with a confidence I never knew I had.

“What was it that made you acquire this hairstyle?” Her expression does not falter but her bounces slow down slightly as she turns around to face me in a flourish, her hand on both hips. Her posture makes her look like she wants to scold me, which is not something I would like.

Unless the scolding included a spanking.

I shake the random idea away and focus on Misha instead, my finger probing her puffed out cheek; however, she does not answer and turn around again.

“D-Do you really want to know Hicchan~?” Her hesitant answer almost gives me heart-attack. I’ve never imagined Misha being hesitant. Ever. That was like imagining Hanako being a Dominatrix.

“Yes, I do. Unless that information is qualified as a secret government file.” I try to joke as an attempt to lift the mood, and it apparently works as she lets a hearty laugh that echoes in the almost empty antiques’ shop. The shop-owner glares at us before going back to his book, mumbling under his breath.

“Well, for my sixteenth birthday; Shicchan brought me a really, really special gift~! It was so special, that I decided to style my hair according to it~!” Her cheerful tone drops at the middle of the sentence, but quickly regains its stride. However, my curiosity is left unsatisfied and I find myself wanting to know more.

“What was the gift?” As soon as I ask the question, I find myself regretting doing so. Her face twists into a devilish expression and her mouth slightly open to respond, but she decided against it. Instead, she carefully signs a sentence that will leave me traumatized to life.

“[ A pink, Drill-shaped Vibrator~!]”

The End.

Expect More.
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
LOL WUT

Re: Funny and weird OS. [HisaoXCharacters]

Post by LOL WUT »

*Ahem*
DAFUQ!

But yet I am still wanting more.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
nemz

Post by nemz »

Meh. I still prefer to think it has something to do with these two ladies:

Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

...Oh...Now I need to go watch TV and rot this memory from my brain. I don't need to be looking at Misha's drills that way! XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Makes perfect sense to me... What's everyone so apprehensive about?

One doesn't just come across that kind of idea by accident or as a random thought - it takes careful aim. There had to be some kind of climactic event to open the mind to the possibility. It would be a little death for all of us to assume Misha merely birthed the idea into existence from within her hormonal teenage mind without a hefty amount of stimulation. You should all be ashamed to think such a sensual idea couldn't have been gifted upon her by a friendly liaison. I mean, it had to come from somewhere, right?

I feel dirty for having written that. Dirty and satisfied.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:...Oh...Now I need to go watch TV and rot this memory from my brain. I don't need to be looking at Misha's drills that way! XD
Feel free to do that.
Helbereth wrote:Makes perfect sense to me... What's everyone so apprehensive about?

One doesn't just come across that kind of idea by accident or as a random thought - it takes careful aim. There had to be some kind of climactic event to open the mind to the possibility. It would be a little death for all of us to assume Misha merely birthed the idea into existence from within her hormonal teenage mind without a hefty amount of stimulation. You should all be ashamed to think such a sensual idea couldn't have been gifted upon her by a friendly liaison. I mean, it had to come from somewhere, right?

I feel dirty for having written that. Dirty and satisfied.
I love you to infinity for saying that. Great minds think alike. =D
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Myshina wrote:I love you to infinity for saying that. Great minds think alike. =D
Dirty minds, I think you mean.

/chortle