Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Helbereth

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Helbereth »

Reading KS bit me with the writing bug, so I could say it taught me to start writing again.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote: Even Though I'm a girl. And I really wouldn't know how to rape you.
Well, I guess that's perfectly okay. Good girls don't rape anyway :p
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Myshina wrote: Even Though I'm a girl. And I really wouldn't know how to rape you.
Things KS taught me: Good girls don't rape.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:
Erenussocrates wrote:
Things KS taught me: Good girls don't rape.
See? You're learning new things Everyday !!

PS: I'm almost finished with "The Hisao Falling off the roof" Drawing. I need to Colour it on Sai.
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:See? You're learning new things Everyday !!

PS: I'm almost finished with "The Hisao Falling off the roof" Drawing. I need to Colour it on Sai.
Geez, you're like Misha if her brain was corrupted by the internet. :lol:

Oh, you actually went and did that? Awesome! :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

"You have to try to learn as much as you can before visiting a place~! Always~!"
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:

Yep, I did~!

Haha, I will take that as a compliment, Xanachan~!

Wahahahaha~!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Yep, I did~!

Haha, I will take that as a compliment, Xanachan~!

Wahahahaha~!
Oh boy, a nickname. :lol: Maybe if I go through with my VN, I'll hire you on as an artist. :P And it is a compliment! Misha's awesome (conniving bitches that she and Shizune are). XD
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Oh boy, a nickname. :lol: Maybe if I go through with my VN, I'll hire you on as an artist. :P And it is a compliment! Misha's awesome (conniving bitches that she and Shizune are). XD
Ohoho~! It will be my pleasure to work with you~! But~! I'm not sure I'm very good~!

Xanachan Suits you~! Wahahaha~!
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Xana means "vagina" here in Brazil so this is a VERY awkward conversation to me.
On topic, it taught me that such a thing as a Tanabata exists. My city (or a neighbor city idk) is having a Tanabata named thing and I didn't even have to ask what it was about because of KS.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Oh boy, a nickname. :lol: Maybe if I go through with my VN, I'll hire you on as an artist. :P And it is a compliment! Misha's awesome (conniving bitches that she and Shizune are). XD
Ohoho~! It will be my pleasure to work with you~! But~! I'm not sure I'm very good~!

Xanachan Suits you~! Wahahaha~!

:P Well, consider the current work your job application!

And that's fine. xD I've had a lot of crummy nicknames so a good one would be nice for once.

Oh! Things KS (inadvertently) taught me: My recycle bin fills up really fast sometimes.

(Elaboration: Some days ago, I changed my recycle bin icon to show Rin peeking out of it when it has anything in it, and I have become progressively lazier in regard to emptying it as a result xD)

@Enemy: Oh hell...You be quiet, Brazil! :P And what's a Japanese festival doing in Brazil anyway?
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Celebrating Japanese culture, I guess. :P
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

I wish I could draw stuff from my imagination. The only kind of drawing I could do was from real life, but I haven't drawn anything in like 2 years. :|

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tununias wrote:I wish I could draw stuff from my imagination. The only kind of drawing I could do was from real life, but I haven't drawn anything in like 2 years. :|
If I could draw the stuff in my head, I'd be rich. I await the day the pictures in my head can just be projected onto a screen.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Helbereth wrote:Reading KS bit me with the writing bug, so I could say it taught me to start writing again.
This. Sure, I've always been doing the whole stream-of consciousness thing all the time, and I've been working on various things when I can, but KS has given me an oddly spewcific niche audience that genuinely helps me do things BETTER.
... Danger.