Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:yea i can understand it. but i just point out if i dont wont to hear the jokes annymore. one time at my drama class our teacher asked for the worst suicide attempt. didnt like it very much but we had some laughs (like this one: ''SSSST I want to hear the deadly silence *waaaaay to dramatic death*) laught my ass of about that one :P

well looks like we have something in common about your moms side :) my mother has small traces of borderline and HUGE panic attacks.

well my highschool teachers are pretty cool to :D my school is very artistic but the only female teacher i have gives art class

but the male teachers are all gamers and thats pretty awesome talking about a subject i like with my history teacher like assasins creed is really epic 8)

and well the same goes for you, i enjoy talking to people. hope we have something in common. so we could talk about that :lol:
Assassin's Creed...Mmm. That reminds me, I need to snag Revelations soon. 3's coming out soon and I hate lagging behind a series I enjoy...

Anyway, your story sounds awful...Good to see you're still going after all that...Though I'll confess it was a bit tough to follow, I've seen a lot worse from people who aren't even dyslexic.

Update on my situation: I've settled on a place to move. Lotta restaurants, concert halls, art galleries, horse races. I don't care for horses but the option is nice. Next week, I set out looking for a simple grocery-bagging job or something to get some funds saved. Even if I find nothing there that can fix me, I'll at least have more there to distract me from my shitty condition than this town offers.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
gragon

Post by gragon »

Xanatos wrote: Update on my situation: I've settled on a place to move. Lotta restaurants, concert halls, art galleries, horse races. I don't care for horses but the option is nice. Next week, I set out looking for a simple grocery-bagging job or something to get some funds saved. Even if I find nothing there that can fix me, I'll at least have more there to distract me from my shitty condition than this town offers.
nice going Xanatos!
hope you get a job soon! and a fun one too!

i need to find something to do too. it will be really lonely and boring if i just stick to gaming in my dark room and watching anime :oops:
i could use some surgetions :lol:
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Update on my situation: I've settled on a place to move. Lotta restaurants, concert halls, art galleries, horse races. I don't care for horses but the option is nice. Next week, I set out looking for a simple grocery-bagging job or something to get some funds saved. Even if I find nothing there that can fix me, I'll at least have more there to distract me from my shitty condition than this town offers.
nice going Xanatos!
hope you get a job soon! and a fun one too!

i need to find something to do too. it will be really lonely and boring if i just stick to gaming in my dark room and watching anime :oops:
i could use some surgetions :lol:
I honestly wouldn't mind just sticking to my room except the nigh-total isolation over years of time gets to me now and then...But there's nothing to do here and no one to meet so my only option is getting the hell away...Plus wherever I go, I still have severe...severe social crippling to repair which may or may not work...If it doesn't, that's fine, I really just need the extra distractions of a more entertaining town. I've basically accepted I'm unfit for socialization so it's mostly just the distractions of a more urban area that I'm after. My story's on page 78 somewhere if you're curious.

But it's worth a shot. Emi would pout at me if I got too dejected...And I can't handle puppy dog eyes, especially from a short cute girl. :(
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Are you sure you've thought this through? Don't get me wrong, you seem both intelligent and very sure of this decision, but it's a big one to make. Not to prod or anything, I just have experience with making poorly thought out decisions that I came to regret afterwords.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
gragon

Post by gragon »

well you got a point there i dont really mind. but change is good too. and i tend to get really paranoia if it is silent in my room. i mean to the point i actualy start talking to ''ghost and stuff'' thats why i have the mid night walks i mean this :
gragon wrote:i do some weird stuff if i may say so myself. like taking a walk at midnight, i think this is something that helps me relax.
i do like to socialize with the few friends i have. we play allot of LoL,and mmorpg's together. and as u might have noticed its diffecult for me to trust someone so. i dont know i could stick to doing the night walks but maybe if i go swimming or something (i enjoy swimming) it could get my mind of my paranoia stuff atleast i can think what could happen at the pool (yea i do that kind of thing)

oh and if you might not believe it. ive read ALL of the stories up untill now. (between the intros and outro's of anime siries) and i didnt have an account untill then so yea...

anyways thanks for reading my story.

and if you need help with anything and i mean anything (oke oke almost anything just PM me :D)
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Are you sure you've thought this through? Don't get me wrong, you seem both intelligent and very sure of this decision, but it's a big one to make. Not to prod or anything, I just have experience with making poorly thought out decisions that I came to regret afterwords.
I don't believe in regret. If things take a downhill turn, I'll ride it to the bottom and consider it a life experience climbing back up.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote: if you need help with anything and i mean anything...
Paint my dog and feed my house. :P
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

@Xanatos I hate to say it but don't bother with Revelations its the weakest plot-wise
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:I don't believe in regret. If things take a downhill turn, I'll ride it to the bottom and consider it a life experience climbing back up.
Well good for you, I suppose. Makes you a stronger man than I. Regret is my darkest vice, and I turn to it unwillingly in the long sleepless hours of insomnia. But that hasn't been for a long time, fortunately. Onto brighter things.

Eraser35 wrote:@Xanatos I hate to say it but don't bother with Revelations its the weakest plot-wise

Oh come on! Am I honestly the only person who liked it as much as the others? It couldn't be more than $20 and is probably a good 15-20 hours long, just go for it!

We can continue this discussion in the video game discussion thread I'm about to make, if you want.
Last edited by Pseudogenesis on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Gragon, thanks for your story. I know myself it's a small step from being bullied to bullying yourself. I hope you see now it's better not to do to others what you hate yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking a walk at midnight to relax, but there are things you can do to get your life in order. Like get an education, and/or a job.

Xanatos, in my country we have special taxis for the ill and handicapped and they are free if you need them. Isn't there any charity over where you live that does this too? Anyway, I'm glad to see you made a change in your life. In he city there should be some opportunities for a simple job.

Pseudogenesis, as for regrets, I find I regret the things that I didn't do the most. If I do something I regret, then I can do something else to change that again. If Xanatos doesn't like the new town, he can simply move again. But I feel as long as he stays in the old place, nothing much good is going to happen.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I don't believe in regret. If things take a downhill turn, I'll ride it to the bottom and consider it a life experience climbing back up.
Well good for you, I suppose. Makes you a stronger man than I. Regret is my darkest vice, and I turn to it unwillingly in the long sleepless hours of insomnia. But that hasn't been for a long time, fortunately. Onto brighter things.

Eraser35 wrote:@Xanatos I hate to say it but don't bother with Revelations its the weakest plot-wise

Oh come on! Am I honestly the only person who liked it as much as the others? It couldn't be more than $20 and is probably a good 15-20 hours long, just go for it!

We can continue this discussion in the video game discussion thread I'm about to make, if you want.
Experiences shape who we are. To regret any one is to potentially regret ourselves. If the experience goes well, I'm better off for it. If it goes bad, it was still an interesting life experience.

As for Revelations, I plan on it. It may be the weakest of the series but that's really not saying too much in this series. It's like saying Ponyo is the weakest Miyazaki film: The worst of the best is still gonna be awesome. :P Incidentally, I liked Ponyo.

And your thread got locked. :lol:
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Eraser35 wrote:@Xanatos I hate to say it but don't bother with Revelations its the qweakest plot-wise

I heat Revelations in about 7 hours. It took me about 10 for Brotherhood and 20 for AC2. This is coming from the guy who got the first one at midnight release. Revelations is the worst one.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:@Xanatos I hate to say it but don't bother with Revelations its the qweakest plot-wise

I heat Revelations in about 7 hours. It took me about 10 for Brotherhood and 20 for AC2. This is coming from the guy who got the first one at midnight release. Revelations is the worst one.
I don't really consider hours that relevant. What takes some very few can take me quite a lot and vice versa. And when the worst one is still very well-received (hell, it got pretty consistent 7-8/10 scores), I think I'll take my chances. I expect 3 will put them all to shame though. I'm still worried about Ubisoft's plans to annualize the series...

Another update: After some pretty deep depression yesterday, I let slip my plans to leave. Father suggests I wait until the lease here expires so he can follow (he hates this place as well, though for simpler reasons) but given we only recently renewed the thing, that may be asking too much. My plans remain, for now, undeterred.
gragon

Post by gragon »

Beoran wrote:Gragon, thanks for your story. I know myself it's a small step from being bullied to bullying yourself. I hope you see now it's better not to do to others what you hate yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking a walk at midnight to relax, but there are things you can do to get your life in order. Like get an education, and/or a job.
well no problem :lol:. and i already know what i want to do well not 100% but i want to be an actor tough there is a good chance i will become an artist too :lol:

and what do you mean revelations is bad. it was one of the best ones i played. but it think AC3 will be better because of the running and killing thinggy
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:
Beoran wrote:Gragon, thanks for your story. I know myself it's a small step from being bullied to bullying yourself. I hope you see now it's better not to do to others what you hate yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking a walk at midnight to relax, but there are things you can do to get your life in order. Like get an education, and/or a job.
well no problem :lol:. and i already know what i want to do well not 100% but i want to be an actor tough there is a good chance i will become an artist too :lol:

and what do you mean revelations is bad. it was one of the best ones i played. but it think AC3 will be better because of the running and killing thinggy
In my experience, gamers these days are jaded. 8/10 is a low score and the weakest in a great series is automatically "bad" despite still being a quality title. Though the overstayed welcome of Italy and Ezio might sour people on it...

If you're ever an actor, please take advice from Jim Carrey: Never do sequels. All of the sequels to his films are awful. xD