Can't get Hanako out of my mind.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Can't get Hanako out of my mind.

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:Just find yourself a 18-year-old orphan girl, set half her body on fire and viola! You own Hanako!
...I'm such a bastard for laughing. But I don't care. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Snow_Storm wrote:Just find yourself a 18-year-old orphan girl, set half her body on fire and viola! You own Hanako!
But then she wouldn't have the trauma of being bullied, which is Hanako's main thing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Enemy | wrote:
But then she wouldn't have the trauma of being bullied, which is Hanako's main thing.
I'm never gonna be able to take Emi's route seriously upon replay if I keep picturing that mustache... XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xanatos wrote:
Enemy | wrote:
I'm never gonna be able to take Emi's route seriously upon replay if I keep picturing that mustache... XD
and then there's this...
Xden

Post by Xden »

I was going to write out a super long thing, but decided against it :X I think I'll just PM you the other part because it was a huge wall of text, and I always feel bad posting too much on forums.
1) is it healthy to be so obsessed over Hanako?
It's not necessarily unhealthy. You just need to be able to control it and be aware of how it affects your life.

2) I don't want to forget her! But what if I live on wihtout meeting anyone like her? I'd become one grumpy guy, that's for sure.
You can and will meet someone if you really are willing to put yourself out there and find her. It's hard to let go, but once you find a girl you really like, it will be so easy to forget about Hanako, you won't even notice you've done it. You need to be patient, and work on developing yourself. Don't change yourself for a woman, but make yourself as good as you can be without changing who you really are, so that your real life Hanako will be drawn to you naturally.

3) She changed me, and now I'm obssessed. What do I do?
Use this change and make it beneficial. Try and take a step back and think about what you can do with these changes to make your life better. If all else fails, give it time and things should start to feel better.

It helped me to go back through Emi's story and really think about what the story was truly about. Analyze the story's raw emotion and discover what it was saying to me about myself and my perspective. I went through her story twice more after my initial play through to kind of look deeper into the characters and their strengths, weaknesses, and emotions. It also helped me to detach myself from Emi because she was obviously not a real person when she lives the same events twice. Maybe it might help you to do the same. Just remember to keep yourself immersed in the story so you can feel the emotion resonating from the dialogue. Hopefully at least some of this was helpful for you.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I like Hanako
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote:
...I'm such a bastard for laughing. But I don't care. XD
I've laughed at worse.

Anyway, let' me help the OP out.

1) is it healthy to be so obsessed over Hanako?
Not it all. You have an obsession over an fictional character. That's pretty sad.
2) I don't want to forget her! But what if I live on wihtout meeting anyone like her? I'd become one grumpy guy, that's for sure
Pffft....

3) She changed me, and now I'm obssessed. What do I do?

Masturbate to hentai of her. There are some decent (and rather tasteful) hentai images of Hanako on Danbooru and The Shimmie.

Check out these two useful videos that helped me get over the fictional character Hanako.

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

No no, you'd have to set an eight year old girl on fire and kill her parents to get the psychological damage right, and really waiting til she reaches the age of consent assuming she never finds out you were the murderer takes too long. Better to just find a shy partner than try to grill your own.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Supersona

Post by Supersona »

I feel you. Just yesterday I fell in love with Stocking and thought "what the fuck am I going to do one this ends?" Unlike KS, though, PSG's ending kinda dealt with that for me (lol jk I was bad all along, even though that makes no sense. I guess maybe it would've been hinted to if you weren't too busy focusing the show around some unlikable whore like you always do, Gainax). Have you tried getting the bad end?
sadguest

Post by sadguest »

Pyramid Head wrote:
No no, you'd have to set an eight year old girl on fire and kill her parents to get the psychological damage right, and really waiting til she reaches the age of consent assuming she never finds out you were the murderer takes too long. Better to just find a shy partner than try to grill your own.
Congratulations to you sick people out there. Enjoy your joke.

Maybe you should think before you post. How many learned nothing from this game?
yummines

Post by yummines »

sadguest wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:
Congratulations to you sick people out there. Enjoy your joke.

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/60 ... 92d5_h.jpg

Maybe you should think before you post. How many learned nothing from this game?
Xden

Post by Xden »

yummines wrote:
sadguest wrote: Congratulations to you sick people out there. Enjoy your joke.

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/60 ... 92d5_h.jpg
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... e-meme.png
sadguest is kind of right.
Pyramid Head wrote: No no, you'd have to set an eight year old girl on fire and kill her parents to get the psychological damage right, and really waiting til she reaches the age of consent assuming she never finds out you were the murderer takes too long. Better to just find a shy partner than try to grill your own.
Can you put spoiler tags over that bit about Hanako's past, Pyramid Head? I haven't played Hanako's route yet, and that's something I didn't really want to know yet.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

[quote="yummines"

Maybe you should think before you post. How many learned nothing from this game?[/quote]
[img][/quote]

I'm so sorry if I don't take video games seriously like you people do. D:
Xden

Post by Xden »

Snow_Storm wrote: I'm so sorry if I don't take video games seriously like you people do. D:
Regardless of games, I think the point sadguest is trying to make is we should be more respectful of people who have actual disabilities and have to deal with this kind of thing every day of their lives, and how painful that must be for some people.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xden wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote: I'm so sorry if I don't take video games seriously like you people do. D:
Regardless of games, I think the point sadguest is trying to make is we should be more respectful of people who have actual disabilities and have to deal with this kind of thing every day of their lives, and how painful that must be for some people.
Only when it's a fictional character, correct?