Oh man, this replay is gonna be rough....

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dwarduk

Re: Oh man, this replay is gonna be rough....

Post by dwarduk »

ProfAllister wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:Am I the only one who skips most of Act 1? I just go into skip mode until I reach a choice/encounter a scene I've never seen before.
I did that for the initial run, focusing more on seeing new content. Decided to replay each route and take notes. Now of the opinion that skipping Act 1 is a mistake. There's a lot of meat there, and it's easy to skip it, because you think you remember it clearly enough. You don't.
Haha, who knows? I did a second run quite soon after my first full run to have a look at how the different routes interplayed, and differences in characters between the two, so I did still remember Act 1 very well; I lost my data during that and had to replay Act 1. I am quite sick of the opening scene by now :lol:
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Again, I only skip the scenes that you have to view with every path. I do remember them clearly, and I feel like it'd get dry if I kept reviewing them for every path. I'll reread them all on my final playthrough.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Am I the only one who skips most of Act 1? I just go into skip mode until I reach a choice/encounter a scene I've never seen before.
Nope. But every few playthroughs I go through everything once again just for a refresher, especially when I am trying to write a fan fic.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Again, I only skip the scenes that you have to view with every path. I do remember them clearly, and I feel like it'd get dry if I kept reviewing them for every path. I'll reread them all on my final playthrough.
Agreed the story is great and I am currently replaying it but sadly I have not waited long enough and I still remember much of act one, it is a bit dry if you have already gone through a playthrough. I tend to skip the scenes that you see in every path and sometimes those awkward moments with Kenji that I am still trying to get out of my mind.
I like helping others, I just hate approaching others.