Piece of Lost Memory (Hanako route)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

TheSongofRaven

Piece of Lost Memory (Hanako route)

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Now, i gonna make a fan-fiction about Hisao - Hanako rute. Happened few days after Hisao confess his love to Hanako. Check this out !

Piece of Lost Memory

Afternoon in Yamaki school, Hisao, with serious face, reading Dante's Inferno at the library. That book is copy version of the Italian version and has been translated into japanese language. He find that book on library's shelf near braille section. Still curious and serious, he keep read the book and he want to finish the read the book, but.....

"Hisao", a girl calling

Hisao, stopped reading, looking to a girl who has calling his name. He know her as Hanako, a girl with half burn scar on her body, and also an avid reader who always reading book on library too. He simply nod and return the call.

"Hanako", he calling her and when she come, he gently kiss her cheek and told her to sit near him. Hanako simply obey his order and giggle a bit.

But, she was curious about the book that Hisao read so seriously. "What is the title of the book Hisao ? it seem you are so serious when you read that."
"Oh, this is Dante Alighieri's Inferno. The finest Italian poet and prose writer. Friend of mine was recommend me to see this book because he know i always do read on library." Later, after he say that, he quickly close the book with a sigh of pleasure. "This book is so cool. I can't understand Alighieri's point of view about world but his touch of write is cuts deeply. Maybe you should read this Hanako"

"Oh, hehe, maybe next time i can read that Hisao ? from what you judge, that book is seem nice and worth to read" Hanako reply that with smiling to Hisao. Smile that make Hisao blushed and turn his face into red. He know he can't stand Hanako's cuteness, which he can't deny the scar of fire accident on her face. After few second silence, Hanako break the silence.

"Hisao, did you free after exam ?"

"Nah, it think i will have free time, since after exam is summer vacation. Why, Hanako ?"

Hanako, with embrassed, didn't want to say what's in her mind but later she say, " Would you kindly accompany me to Book fair at Tokyo ? I wanna see some book and maybe....maybe i can buy some book". Her face into red.

Hisao, know about her shyness, understand and since he has nothing to do after exam, simply answer, "Very well then Hanako. I Gladly accompany you. You should not so shy to ask that. I am your Boyfriend, remember ?"

Yes, they are lovers. After Hisao and Hanako spend a night ,and Hisao confess her love to Hanako, He want to make her happy like Hanako happy when spent time together with Lily, her friend and dormitory roommate , who has been going to Scotland to visit her illness Aunt that time.

Later, Hanako, smiling, "Thank you Hisao. I am sorry if i am shy. You know...... Its seem strange asking a boyfriend to book fair...." Hisao, laughing and simply say, "It's okay Hanako. In Tokyo eh ? then we can also visit my family on there. I assume they want to know you."

Hanako later surprised and with a shock face , " What ? but but but, did they want to see me ? You know..... My.......Scar..."

Hisao, calmly put his hand to her shoulder and later move his hand to her hair, simply say "Don't worry. I have tell everything about you. They really want to meet you if there's a time. Because they think you are something special who make me happy again."

Hanako try deny that, "But...", and Hisao simply put his finger to her mouth, "No but sweetheart. It's time to show you to my family. But we must face the exam first right ?," Hanako, know her can't blame him simply nod and smiling to him. "Of-Off course Hisao. Let 's do our best on exam !"

Hisao, smiling to her, again gently kiss her on cheek. "Okay, then let's get back to our room ? Library is gonna close now..."

And they leaving the library, holding hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's take a week about the Exam, and whatever both Hisao and Hanako was exhausted, they glad it's over. Now they have full free time and decided to take morning train to Tokyo. Hisao was reminded by Nurse to don't forget his medication in order to keep his heart keep healthy. Later, one night before their visit to Tokyo, Hisao visit Hanako and make sure she get dinner properly and rest well. After put her bed and kiss her forehead, Hisao back to his room and sleep.

The day is come. They arrived at Train Station near Town where Yamaku High School held at Morning. They planned after they visit the book fair, Hisao will introduced Hanako to his parents and stay for a couple days.Waiting about 1 hours, the train to Tokyo is come and they are get in to the train.

"Hanako, are you allright ? you seem like.....shaking" Hisao asking her with wrapping his hand over her shoulder
"It's okay Hisao. I ...... was shy to see your parents after visit the book fair. Did we need stay for a couple days ?"
"Yeah, don't worry. Only 1 night, if you want. Although that, Lilly has been return from Scotland again right ? I am sure you are miss her"
Yes, Lilly has been return to Japan one week before the exam, and she was recalled again with her sister to go to Scotland again to do holiday. She promise to Hanako it's only take few days and entrust her to Hisao.
"Yeah Hisao, sorry about that." Hanako blushing into red.
"That's not a problem" Hisao smiling.

Take some hour trip, they finally arrived at Tokyo, and they take taxi to reach the book fair.
"So, which kind of books is showed at the Book fair Hanako ? it seem i gonna need some book to read." ask Hisao
"I heard, all kind of books was showed and sold for a low price. Me too, i wanna get some book he-he", reply Hanako
Took some minute, they arrive at the book fair, and both of them was fascinated and surprised about the book fair. It was the biggest book fair on Tokyo and only held for that day. It was a rare opportunity and experience for both.
"Lets see some hisao !! lets seee !!!" Hanako happily say that to Hisao. Without need a reply, Hisao obey and they, with holding hands look for all book on that book fair.

Take some hour, Hisao and Hanako keep going and looking one book stand to another. To the next book stand, he surprised see another Dante's other book, which is Paradiso and Purgatorio. The old man, who see Hisao interested, asking an offer to him.
"Son, it seem you interested about Dante's work. Which book you have read before ?"
Hisao, realized was asked, simply answer, "The Inferno one"
"Ah, then you interested ? it's special today. Buy 2 get one book"
"How much ?"
The old man, observing Hanako and Hisao, smiling and nodding.
"Young girl, it's been so luck you have boyfriend who interested on old poem and prose of Finest Italian. Its rare.."
Hanako, blushing into red, was surprised and somehow more shy, but Hisao break the silence..
"Errr, how much sir ? i will take the two.."
"Usually, i sold both of that for 3000 yen, but see young man who has taste on special reading, i simply offer for 1500 yen. Deal ?
"Thank you sir. And the bonus book....."
"Your choice son. It's up to you to make choice"
Later, Hisao and Hanako keep looking, and Hanako was interested on one book. That book is covered by a beautiful drawing and words.
The old man realize that , simply say " You want that miss ? thats the last edition of The Improvisatore, Hans Christian Andersen works. But...."
Hanako and Hisao surprised about that, it must be expensive book ever, and when Hanako want so say a word...
"I usually don't put them on free book category, but when i see your sight and interest, you can take that"
Thankfully, Hisao pay his books and give the free book to Hanako, who is very happy and surprised. Never stop reading, the old man's advice to both.

Some time later, Hisao ask Hanako, "Did you tired Hanako ? wanna grab some lunch ?"
"Ummm, yeah, we have been walking too long and i am hungry hee-hee" Answer Hanako with giggle.
Later they find a restaurant near the book fair, and order the food. While they waiting...
"You happy today Hanako ? Seem you are not so patiently to read the book:, Hisao, smiling
"Off course !! Thank you Hisao, How about you ??"
"Well, if you ask me......"
Surprised, and not expected, Hisao see something that make him feel sad.
What he saw is, His former love, Iwanako, eat lunch along his new boyfriend. More surprising, Iwanako, realize that Hisao also on same restaurant.
Hisao, calmly, ask permission to toilet from Hanako. "Did your get pain again hisao ?" Ask Hanako, worrying about him.
"I am fine Hanako. If the food is come, go eat ahead okay ?", and Hanako simply nodding, still worrying.

When on toilet, Hisao wash his face and feel the piece of his lost memory is come, but not the right time. Calming himself, and make sure he take his pill to make sure his heart no suffer, someone calling him...
"Hisao...."
He turn back and he see Iwanako stand behind him.
"It's been a long time..... How are you ? Are you fine ?"
Funny, Hisao think, for a person who was sent him a letter that make their former relationship over, greeting him calmly from her face, he can see that she was kind of....miss him.
"Yeah, i am fine. You come with your boyfriend ? I see you with him" Answer Hisao with cold tone.
Don't realize his tone, Iwanako , calmly say, " I see. Ummm, did you got my letter ? I get your new school information from your parents."
THAT LETTER. Yeah, and until that time, Hisao keep the letter on his drawer on his dormitory room. But, somehow, Hisao keep his tone to answer her.
"Yeah, i have been read that. Thanks for worrying about me. But i am sorry i cant reply your letter. You know, i am so busy on my new school."
"Ah, i see. But please, don't think wrong Hisao. I did not want....."
But Hisao interrupted, " It's okay Iwanako. There is nothing you should worry about me. You should be happy with your boyfriend eh ?"
"Ah, ummm.....yeah, and i see you are here with your girlfriend.."
Ah, Hanako. Hisao decide to not continued this conversation. He knew that Hanako will worry about him.
"Yeah, and i gotta go. I don't wanna make her worry about me. This is.....unexpected meeting. Well, see you later."
Hisao walk and Iwanako try say something but, she knew, hisao was changed somehow and didnt want to interrupt him more longer

Hisao arrive and looking Hanako, worrying, have been finish her meal, asking,
"All you allright Hisao ? you take long time in toilet..."
Hisao, nodding, "I am all right Hanako, don't worry about me. I have struck with....something unexpected. I will tell you when we are arrived at my home"
Hanako, confused, but rather ask later, "Ummmm, ok Hisao. You should better finish your meal first. This about late"
"Very well, is there any stand you wanna see Hanako ?"
"Ahh, i think i was tired. Simply see and visit this book fair with you is also make me happy and satisfied Hisao", Hanako, smiling.
After Hisao finish his meal, they decide to take taxi to Hisao's house. Hisao see Iwanako and her boyfriend also leave restaurant. But, Hisao feel nothing.
He feel nothing as he see she going out with her boyfriend happily.
Let everything happened as well, Hisao thinking.
Later Hisao and Hanako able to take taxi and go to Hisao's house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, when they arrive at hisao's house, Hisao's parents was glad and happy to see Hisao and Hanako. They was told to sit at their living room and talking one to another. This time Hanako was not so shy, she answering hisao's father and mother's question with calmly, but sometimes her face was turn into red when asked how hisao confess her.
Night is come, Hanako is told by Hisao to sleep at his bed, and Hisao sleep on living room. Before sleep, Hisao decided to tell what happened to him to Hanako, who have been changed to her sleeping dress.
"Hanako, did you believe that i meet Iwanako ? I was happened on that restaurant"
Hanako, surprised and asking "This is that you want to tell Hisao ? and what happened after that ? did you and her talking ? i.. i dont mind if you talk to her"
Understand Hanako's honest heart, Hisao simply say, "Yeah, she talk to me , even she mention the letter that she sent to me to Yamaku. But, you know ? I feel...nothing more. I only see her as only old friend. And it seem she was surprised."
Hanako, simply nodding, answer " I see, and is she got new boyfriend hisao ?"
"Yeah, she is. But i have no regret to drop conversation with her. Because.... now i have you on my side, Hanako..."
Hisao hug Hanako, and Hanako wrap her hands to Hisao's, "You are so silly hisao. I am glad have you on my side as my boyfriend. Like Lilly say, you are good person."
And they kiss with full passion and decide to go sleep because they are so tired and offcourse, they spent time together first.

Ahh, one of days that surprised Hisao on his life days. Life is so strange........

Okay, thats about my Fan-Fiction and sorry for, awkward english again :D
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Elcor

Re: Piece of Lost Memory (Hanako route)

Post by Elcor »

I liked the story, that being said have you given a thought to finding a proofreader?
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Elcor wrote:I liked the story, that being said have you given a thought to finding a proofreader?
Thank you :) Yeah, you can say that. I try improve my english too :) So sorry if my english little bit awkward again
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

TheSongofRaven wrote:
Elcor wrote:I liked the story, that being said have you given a thought to finding a proofreader?
Thank you :) Yeah, you can say that. I try improve my english too :) So sorry if my english little bit awkward again
No need to apologize, I only brought up a proofreader since you could compare the two afterwords, so it works to your benefit in the long term.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.