The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Negativedarke

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke »

Well everyone dies. It a matter of how and when that makes the difference. Big difference between Saki dying alone five years later than Saki dying 20 years later having been truly loved.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Negativedarke wrote:Well everyone dies. It a matter of how and when that makes the difference. Big difference between Saki dying alone five years later than Saki dying 20 years later having been truly loved.
Or Saki dying 50 years later still remembering the guy who died of a heart attack 45 years before.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Negativedarke wrote:Rin- Would be confused by the concept of a bucket list.
Rin just wants the bucket.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Charmant wrote:- She holds her liquor better than Kenji
Somehow I don't believe that. We know she sucks at holding a few glasses of wine, when Kenji can make it halfway through a bottle of whiskey.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

brythain wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:Well everyone dies. It a matter of how and when that makes the difference. Big difference between Saki dying alone five years later than Saki dying 20 years later having been truly loved.
Or Saki dying 50 years later still remembering the guy who died of a heart attack 45 years before.
See we can be such cheerful sorts.

Also I think Lilly and Saki are friends. Not as close as say, Lilly and Hanako, but Saki is on the contacts list for Lilly's cellphone.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Negativedarke wrote:Also I think Lilly and Saki are friends. Not as close as say, Lilly and Hanako, but Saki is on the contacts list for Lilly's cellphone.
Actually, that was indeed one of my headcanon possibilities. Both of them went to the same parochial Catholic school, but when Saki discovered her disease, she decided to lose her virginity ASAP and this was the source of a division between the two friends. See, both of them had a healthy adolescent sex drive, but Saki acted on it and Lilly repressed it. They're still friends, but... ah well.

Edit: Saki and Lilly both left the Catholic school after junior high and entered Yamaku—Saki because of the disease, Lilly because of the boarding facilities, since Akira was increasingly busy and could no longer ferry her to school and back.
Last edited by brythain on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

bhtooefr wrote:
Charmant wrote:- She holds her liquor better than Kenji
Somehow I don't believe that. We know she sucks at holding a few glasses of wine, when Kenji can make it halfway through a bottle of whiskey.
Obviously she would develop a tolerance. :P

brythain: Sounds entirely too likely...Poor Saki. And poor brainwashed Lilly. :(
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

brythain wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:Also I think Lilly and Saki are friends. Not as close as say, Lilly and Hanako, but Saki is on the contacts list for Lilly's cellphone.
Actually, that was indeed one of my headcanon possibilities. Both of them went to the same parochial Catholic school, but when Saki discovered her disease, she decided to lose her virginity ASAP and this was the source of a division between the two friends. See, both of them had a healthy adolescent sex drive, but Saki acted on it and Lilly repressed it. They're still friends, but... ah well.
And if Hisao's with Lilly Saki ends up hearing about their things at the cottage and teases the hell out of Lilly on it :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Steinherz wrote:
brythain wrote:
And if Hisao's with Lilly Saki ends up hearing about their things at the cottage and teases the hell out of Lilly on it :lol:
Waaaiiiit a sec. IIRC, that catholic school was a single-sex boarding school, right?
If that's the case, then who would Saki lose her virginity to, exactly? :o

New headcanon for ya :lol:

Unless, of course, she just waited until she arrived at Yamaku or something
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Alpacalypse wrote: If that's the case, then who would Saki lose her virginity to, exactly? :o
Unless the school’s in the middle of nowhere I’m sure she could find a boy to do the horizontal monster mash with, I do think she regrets acting so rashly though, in hindsight she would have lost it to someone she loves. Like Hisao =P
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Gajzla wrote:
Alpacalypse wrote: If that's the case, then who would Saki lose her virginity to, exactly? :o
Unless the school’s in the middle of nowhere I’m sure she could find a boy to do the horizontal monster mash with, I do think she regrets acting so rashly though, in hindsight she would have lost it to someone she loves. Like Hisao =P
*gasps* MAYBE IT WAS THE TEACHER LILLY HAD A CRUSH ON!
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Steinherz wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
Holy shit, other than being kinda fucked up that's an amazing story line. Is it bad that I have this picture of Lilly finding out and challenging Saki to a cane v. cane death match?
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
No, it wasn't. You're all missing the obvious.

1. When Hisao arrives, there is a vacancy in the classroom.
2. For some reason, Shizune the Student Council president is also 3-3's class rep.
3. The guy in the middle of the class in early 3-3 yearbook drafts is different just before Hisao arrives.

This earlier guy is the same guy Saki was with prior to entering Yamaku. He was from a nearby boys-only school and followed her to Yamaku.

Saki was 3-3's class rep, and when she eventually ended up pregnant in the course of her relationship with (let's call him) Lelouche, she ended up in hospital and then was sent home to look after the kid. Lelouche married her and they're off raising the little heir. Saki's tragedy is looming on the horizon for them. Hisao knows nothing about it, but you can understand the tensions that were heightened when Shizune appointed herself class rep—not unusual in this case, but still...

Every time Shizune refers to Lilly as 'not the class rep of 3-3', Lilly feels really hurt. She somehow feels that she let Saki down, even though it's not her fault that things have turned out that way. Hanako spends a lot of time reassuring Lilly that it's all right. Of course, they never talk about it in front of Hisao, who is now occupying Saki's seat in the class and wonders why people keep looking at his desk wistfully.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Gajzla wrote:
In an ideal world, yes. But Hisao is cool with that in at least one timeline, and they actually have a warm relationship and two kids before Saki is unable to move much. Hisao eventually ends up as a widower with two kids who need looking after, and that is when Lilly comes back into his life...
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Gajzla wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Gajzla wrote:Unless the school’s in the middle of nowhere I’m sure she could find a boy to do the horizontal monster mash with, I do think she regrets acting so rashly though, in hindsight she would have lost it to someone she loves. Like Hisao =P
Holy shit, other than being kinda fucked up that's an amazing story line. Is it bad that I have this picture of Lilly finding out and challenging Saki to a cane v. cane death match?
Lilly: "Sensei is mine!"
Saki: "Too late~"
*CANE DUEL*
I also draw, kind of.