The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote: The reason a school for the physically disabled is set here is that the warlord who built the castle, Masamune Date, was blind in one eye. In fact, his nickname was 'the One-Eyed Dragon' and his distinctive battle-helm is a national icon.
And Yamaku's sports mascot is a One Eyed Dragon :D
Cue the different sports clubs being torn between having it as a cute dragon or having it look badass
There we go...
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 4vu2e9.png
Fuck yeah, Sengoku Basara
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

How has there been so much talk of One-eyed Dragons and not a single penis joke?

"The one-eyed dragon is in your pants, Hisao." - Rin
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Atario

Post by Atario »

emmjay wrote:I firmly believe that about two seconds after her Good End cut to the credits, Molly let out a squee that could be heard all over town.
I'm fully with you on that. I think it was so firmly a headcanon for me that I didn't even realize it as one. Then, the next day, she approaches Hanako in class and it's all Molly can do not to glomp her!
brythain wrote:If I ever go for a Hanako GE piece
"GE"?
Eurobeatjester wrote:this is something you can't be wrong or right about.
You can't be wrong or right about an interpretation? Neat. In that case, in my interpretation, Hisao is actually a time-traveling vampire alien from Neptune, and his experience at Yamaku is only a brain-implant-transmitted livestreaming cultural survey in advance of a planetary invasion which takes place just after each ending. That's what the story's obviously about and you can't tell me I'm wrong!
At this point it's obvious to me that Atario is simply arguing for the sake of arguing and being purposely dense.
I'm arguing because you're purposely being dense. No one who has had a single ounce of experience at human interaction can possibly interpret that scene the way you have, sorry. You go and ask any woman whether taking you to her room and stripping naked in front of you can possibly be intended nonsexually and see what answer you get. I can't believe you even need to be told this, frankly. It's like we're arguing over whether a punch in the face was intended nonviolently. I mean, what?? :shock:
I'm done discussing this further.
Sounds like an excellent idea…
Valjean Lafitte wrote:How has there been so much talk of One-eyed Dragons and not a single penis joke?
Thank you!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:You can't be wrong or right about an interpretation? Neat. In that case, in my interpretation, Hisao is actually a time-traveling vampire alien from Neptune, and his experience at Yamaku is only a brain-implant-transmitted livestreaming cultural survey in advance of a planetary invasion which takes place just after each ending. That's what the story's obviously about and you can't tell me I'm wrong!
Yep, that's your headcanon, neat. :)
We're not here to discuss whether your HEAD is functioning, just your canon... (Oops, seem to have slipped into the adolescent interpretation of one-eyed dragon kind of thing.)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Atario wrote:
"GE"?
Good Ending, although a piece where the Ikezawa house fire was caused by faulty appliances might also be apropos...
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I had a whole response ready for this but it would be meaningless seeing as how you proved my point. Don't ever change, Atario :roll:

Headcannon: I think that Rin is an illegitimate child born from an affair. Can't provide any proof of it in the route, but it was kindof always something I associated with her in my head.
Last edited by Eurobeatjester on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

My headcanon: after the Manly Picnic, Kenji goes insane, believing that the feminists got Hisao.

He enlists the aide of Jigoro, and the two launch a suicide attack on a feminist gathering, with Jigoro screaming "PATHETIC! A WOMAN SHOULD OBEY HER HUSBAAAAAAAANNNDDDD!!!!"

They "win" due to the feminists not being armed, then are promptly beaten to a pulp by the police and arrested. Which, of course, only fuels the conspiracy.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Eurobeatjester wrote: Headcannon: I think that Rin is an illegitimate child born from an affair. Can't provide any proof of it in the route, but it was kindof always something I associated with her in my head.
With a thalidomide junkie, maybe? God knows how else her parents thought using that drug was a good idea in the 90s.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
brythain

Post by brythain »

Mahorfeus wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote: Headcannon: I think that Rin is an illegitimate child born from an affair. Can't provide any proof of it in the route, but it was kindof always something I associated with her in my head.
With a thalidomide junkie, maybe? God knows how else her parents thought using that drug was a good idea in the 90s.
Maybe her mother was undergoing chemo or had one of the few diseases for which thalidomide is still prescribed, and birth control failed.
However, not having seen Rin's stumps in detail, we can't tell if she was a thalidomide case or not. If she has no handbones at all, it's likely something else, like a failure to bud.
That would be the difference between phocomelia and amelia.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

dewelar wrote:
Atario wrote:"GE"?
Good Ending, although a piece where the Ikezawa house fire was caused by faulty appliances might also be apropos...
♪ GE, We Bring Good Things To Liiife Deaaath ♬
Eurobeatjester wrote:I think that Rin is an illegitimate child born from an affair.
I think she actually does have arms, she's just pretending.
azumeow wrote:[Kenji plus Jigoro]
My first instinct is always to think they'd be birds of a feather, but then if I think about it for more than five seconds, I can't imagine anything but a massive fight breaking out, where Kenji keeps swearing and dismissing things and shirking responsibility and Jigoro keeps telling Kenji what a typical disgraceful child of today's Japan he is.
brythain wrote:Maybe her mother was undergoing chemo
Holy shit. Pregnant and with cancer. I'd never even considered the possibility. What do they even do in situations like that in real life?? Talk about a walking tearjerker…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

brythain wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:
Maybe her mother was undergoing chemo or had one of the few diseases for which thalidomide is still prescribed, and birth control failed.
However, not having seen Rin's stumps in detail, we can't tell if she was a thalidomide case or not. If she has no handbones at all, it's likely something else, like a failure to bud.
Didn't one of the early biographies/description of Rin mention her arms were amputated at birth due to a defect, or am I thinking of the original Raita image translation?
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
brythain wrote: However, not having seen Rin's stumps in detail, we can't tell if she was a thalidomide case or not. If she has no handbones at all, it's likely something else, like a failure to bud.
Didn't one of the early biographies/description of Rin mention her arms were amputated at birth due to a defect, or am I thinking of the original Raita image translation?
Yeah, I think it's canon that she had crip-removal surgury
Isn't that exactly what headcanon is? ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

dewelar wrote:
Atario wrote:
"GE"?
Or maybe Genetic Engineering? (Wouldn't that just put a whole new spin on their disabilities.)
Atario wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I think that Rin is an illegitimate child born from an affair.
I think she actually does have arms, she's just pretending.
I'd wonder how that were even possible if I hadn't seen this cosplay. (Yes, she has arms.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

emmjay wrote:
Atario wrote:I think she actually does have arms, she's just pretending.
I'd wonder how that were even possible if I hadn't seen this cosplay. (Yes, she has arms.)
I'd think that it could be possible by either hiding them in/around her breasts or the small area of your back where, if sufficiently slim and untrained, your back has a small gully. The latter is less likely unless Rin has some sort of Yoga/Contortionist training. On the other hand, we have kinda seen her nubs-out naked, so... sarcasm, Atario?
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Broomhead wrote:On the other hand, we have kinda seen her nubs-out naked, so... sarcasm, Atario?
She's really good at pretending :P