The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

Emi stares at the main menu of 'Forum Shounen', having finally completed the infamous SpunkySix route. She had never ventured into a VN before, but the concept of a romance with socially awkward basement dwellers seemed too curious an idea for her to simply ignore... Oh, how she found romance. A single tear rolls down her cheek and she smiles solemnly, sentiment to how emotionally draining this feeltrip was... and how suddenly aware she is that she will never meet a young man as amazing as this fictional creation.

She opens her laptop's internet browser and immediately opens the official FS Forums and creates a new thread. So much emotion flowing with every punch of the keyboard, she types one solitary sentence.

"Spunky is bestgirl"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Munchenhausen wrote:Emi stares at the main menu of 'Forum Shounen', having finally completed the infamous SpunkySix route. She had never ventured into a VN before, but the concept of a romance with socially awkward basement dwellers seemed too curious an idea for her to simply ignore... Oh, how she found romance. A single tear rolls down her cheek and she smiles solemnly, sentiment to how emotionally draining this feeltrip was... and how suddenly aware she is that she will never meet a young man as amazing as this fictional creation.

She opens her laptop's internet browser and immediately opens the official FS Forums and creates a new thread. So much emotion flowing with every punch of the keyboard, she types one solitary sentence.

"Spunky is bestgirl"
Excellent :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Munchenhausen wrote:Emi stares at the main menu of 'Forum Shounen', having finally completed the infamous SpunkySix route. She had never ventured into a VN before, but the concept of a romance with socially awkward basement dwellers seemed too curious an idea for her to simply ignore... Oh, how she found romance. A single tear rolls down her cheek and she smiles solemnly, sentiment to how emotionally draining this feeltrip was... and how suddenly aware she is that she will never meet a young man as amazing as this fictional creation.

"Spunky is bestgirl"
Shizune and Lily pulling each other's hair. "Mega Bestgirl!" Misha shouts as Shizune signs furiously.

I'm not in the mood to make an entire parody like the billion dollar waifu or the Waifu war never changes.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

And while all that's going on, Hanako is demanding a Silentcook route, much to the annoyance of the FS dev team
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:And while all that's going on, Hanako is demanding a Silentcook route, much to the annoyance of the FS dev team
I found that unexpectedly funny and I laughed so hard I farted :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Saki learns about Forum Shounen. She says, "Oh well," and begins writing a soaring, beautiful fanfic about characters named 'Dewelar', 'Helbereth', and 'Leaty', with many others beside. As interest mounts, the thread gets three hundred hits a day and the servers need upgrading. And then one day… the fanfic is never updated again.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Soo, umm... Can we get off of the Forum Shoenen and get back to headcanons? Because that seems more like it'd belong in the Random Discussion thread.

*rerails the topic*

Headcanon: Hanako has a siscon fetish, hence why she hangs out with Lilly so much.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

The guy who sits between Suzu and Molly actually hacked into the yearbook files with Kenji's help and changed some of his classmates' names. 'Lezard Valeth' and others are actually pseudonyms. And the person who assigned the pseudonyms was none other than Suzu herself.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Ritsu--the girl who sat in the back--was admitted into Yamaku after an accident she had with her band members. She partially lost her hearing after one of the group's bass guitarist hits her base guitar too hard and she--unfortunately--was leaning too close (sleeping) on an active speaker.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote: Headcanon: Hanako has a siscon fetish, hence why she hangs out with Lilly so much.
Why hello there, strangely appealing concept.
Megumeru wrote:Ritsu--the girl who sat in the back--was admitted into Yamaku after an accident she had with her band members.

Isn't she canonically there for Carpel Tunnel?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Megumeru wrote:There's another world outside the US where you're not allowed to go totting guns everywhere and parents are not this submissive thing that you discard to house cares when you grow old.
Could you please reword this to sound just a bit more ignorant and disdainful? It's just not quite repulsive enough yet. Thanks. :roll:

Kenji's mostly-blindness is the result of an accident involving homemade chemical bombs he planned to eventually utilize against [feminists, snipers, white people, other such terrorists].
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Headcanon: Hanako has a siscon fetish, hence why she hangs out with Lilly so much.
Why hello there, strangely appealing concept.
I know right? :3
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Megumeru wrote:Either it's my lack of proficiency in English or it's been falling into deaf ears, since most of it the 'response' feels like this:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 97/535.gif

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?
Let's go back and read what you wrote, shall we?
Megumeru wrote:Insulting you when you visit? Normal. Very normal--I can say tame even. When I visit my girlfriend's house two months ago for the first time, her father took me to his study room to show his prized armor and a Naginata before talking about my own plans in the future.
So unless it's your belief that insults are the same things as intimidation (or even comparable), don't go around smugly flinging claims of ignorance and didn't-read-ism, mm'kay?
Steinherz wrote:Headcanon: Hanako has a siscon fetish, hence why she hangs out with Lilly so much.
For a second, I thought you meant she had a fetish for siscon — for people with sister complexes. And she believes Lilly has one (for Akira, of course). So we have a Hanako → Lilly → Akira chain of fetishy love interests. Let's extend that with Akira → Hideaki and maybe Hideaki → Shizune and Shizune → someone else and we'll have a whole conga line goin'!
Khalego wrote:Kenji's mostly-blindness is the result of an accident involving homemade chemical bombs he planned to eventually utilize against [feminists, snipers, white people, other such terrorists].
This is… oddly plausible.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Headcanon: Hanako has a siscon fetish, hence why she hangs out with Lilly so much.
For a second, I thought you meant she had a fetish for siscon — for people with sister complexes. And she believes Lilly has one (for Akira, of course). So we have a Hanako → Lilly → Akira chain of fetishy love interests. Let's extend that with Akira → Hideaki and maybe Hideaki → Shizune and Shizune → someone else and we'll have a whole conga line goin'!
I meant that Hanako has a fetish for Siscon, and Lilly is her onee-sama :lol:

But I like that one too XD
I also draw, kind of.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

-In the timeline of an Route (or in a Deep End Timeline/Timeline without Hisao), the others girls get the equivalent of a Neutral Ending :

Lilly goes for Scotland but Hanako has no opportunity to get out of her shell before Lilly leaving her, of course she will be fine but the separation is less enjoyable for both. (Hanako certainly didn't join the journalism club and is less socialized without Hisao, Lilly go with more concern about Hanako), but it still better than the Hanako Bad Ending and as Lilly don't to worry about her boyfriend, I suposse it could count as a "neutral ending"

Emi just don't have a boyfriend in her last year in Yamaku and the fact that she will find someone like Hisao is uncertain but not impossible when in her bad ending, she will be probably even more distant towards her next life partners

The year of Shizune and Misha is essentialy the same without Hisao, but I don't think Misha will maintain contact with Shizune after graduation, still less painful than the bad end.

I still don't have played the Rin Route, but she seems relatively good in the Emi Route, certainly less than if she have Hisao but certainly more than breaking badly.

Nothing changes for Kenji, perhaps he is a little less happy without a neighbor to talk with.

PS : Zarys Route is the best.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair