The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mahorfeus

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Mahorfeus »

Nonsense. She just sucks them into her body. Kind of like a snail does with its eye stalks.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Mahorfeus wrote:Nonsense. She just sucks them into her body. Kind of like a snail does with its eye stalks.
No wonder she doesn't cry often. It's dangerous!
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mahorfeus wrote:Nonsense. She just sucks them into her body. Kind of like a snail does with its eye stalks.
I've just got mental images of Hisao walking in on her using her arms to eat some pasta, and they both stare at eachother.
Slowly, her arms start sliding into her nubs and she maintains eye contact the whole time.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
I've just got mental images of Hisao walking in on her using her arms to eat some pasta, and they both stare at eachother.
Slowly, her arms start sliding into her nubs and she maintains eye contact the whole time.
Ah... that's just creepypasta.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote:I've just got mental images of Hisao walking in on her using her arms to eat some pasta, and they both stare at eachother.
I would guess she was eating elbow macaroni in this case.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I've just got mental images of Hisao walking in on her using her arms to eat some pasta, and they both stare at eachother.
Made from semoRina, no doubt.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Maintain eye contact. Establish dominance.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

dewelar wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Made from semoRina, no doubt.
Now that's using your noodle.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote: The reason a school for the physically disabled is set here is that the warlord who built the castle, Masamune Date, was blind in one eye. In fact, his nickname was 'the One-Eyed Dragon' and his distinctive battle-helm is a national icon.
And Yamaku's sports mascot is a One Eyed Dragon :D
Cue the different sports clubs being torn between having it as a cute dragon or having it look badass
If KS were a lesser product, "one eyed dragon" would just be an h-scene euphemism for Hisao's dick. Speaking of clubs, I got this image in my head of Rin trying archery and just ending up tangled in the bow with that deadpan look. It's adorable.

Headcanon: In an active battle scenario against the feminist plot, Kenji would target Hanako first. Why? She's their tactician. He bases this upon her fixation with chess which he views (not incorrectly but perhaps exaggeratedly) as a battle simulator.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:Speaking of clubs, I got this image in my head of Rin trying archery and just ending up tangled in the bow with that deadpan look. It's adorable.
I don't really know much about archery... But how the fuck does someone get tangled in the bow? :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:Speaking of clubs, I got this image in my head of Rin trying archery and just ending up tangled in the bow with that deadpan look. It's adorable.
I don't really know much about archery... But how the fuck does someone get tangled in the bow? :lol:
Doing impossible things, just because you can.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
I dunno, there's a string on it. Figure it out, GAWD! :x
brythain

Post by brythain »

Charmant wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
I dunno, there's a string on it. Figure it out, GAWD! :x
Since the Japanese longbow can be more than 2m tall, I don't see a problem with Rin getting tangled in a strung bow...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I tried visually imaging it, but I still don't know how
Attachments
Rin A Shit.png
Rin A Shit.png (136.24 KiB) Viewed 3703 times
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

That Hisao was me twenty minutes into Rin's route >.>
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"