The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:My headcanon is that Misha gets pregnant in Shizune's bad end from her encounter with Hisao.

I know that Hisao uses protection with three of the girls, and it's very likely that someone as smart as Shizune would be on the pill. Rin...maybe, just to probably help regulate herself because I would imagine what an inconvenience having your period would be in her situation unless it was like clockwork. I don't think Misha would be on it, even for that reason.
Morning after pill maybe?
Misha wasn't doing contraception because it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. Later when she finds out she's pregnant, she throws herself off Mount Aoba.

Alternatively, she gets Nurse's help (in my headcanon one of his contacts is the local Catholic church, which will look after those who want to keep their babies) either to terminate the pregnancy or see it through. Then Shizune and Hisao help to bring up the kid after they've all graduated. When Misha sees the child is well provided for, she...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Eurobeatjester wrote:My headcanon is that Misha gets pregnant in Shizune's bad end from her encounter with Hisao.

I know that Hisao uses protection with three of the girls, and it's very likely that someone as smart as Shizune would be on the pill. Rin...maybe, just to probably help regulate herself because I would imagine what an inconvenience having your period would be in her situation unless it was like clockwork. I don't think Misha would be on it, even for that reason.
Nah, Misha uses the pill to sync her period with Shizune's.
(Although Misha getting pregnant could make for an interesting fic idea. Shizune finds out about it, and knowing Misha's preferences, starts wondering how... and who...)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

emmjay wrote:

(Although Misha getting pregnant could make for an interesting fic idea. Shizune finds out about it, and knowing Misha's preferences, starts wondering how... and who...)
Goddamn it Hideaki/Jigoro :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Steinherz wrote:
emmjay wrote:

Goddamn it Hideaki/Jigoro :lol:
Hideaki would make a certain amount of sense...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:Hideaki would make a certain amount of sense...
I've reserved Hideaki for Hanako. She needs a non-threatening kind of guy... :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote:

spat my fucking coffee
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

emmjay wrote:

Yeah, especially since it never comes to light that Hisao cheated on Shizune, does it?
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

It was only cheating because both Hisao and Misha felt like it was cheating. The boundaries of Hisao and Shizune's relationship were never clearly delineated.
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

And in Shizune's route, I really see a choice who leads to an another route with Misha. It can be really... akward but still nice, I think....

Hope is a word I can't really understand sometimes XD
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Leaty wrote:It was only cheating because both Hisao and Misha felt like it was cheating. The boundaries of Hisao and Shizune's relationship were never clearly delineated.
I'd say he was cheating on Shizune because he cheated on Shizune :lol:
Sure, she may well have been fine with it, some people are for one reason or another... But I'd say unless Hisao explicitly knows Shizune is okay with it, engaging in intimate shit like that would be considered cheating.

How would Shizune have reacted to finding out, you guys think?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Leaty wrote:It was only cheating because both Hisao and Misha felt like it was cheating. The boundaries of Hisao and Shizune's relationship were never clearly delineated.
I'd say he was cheating on Shizune because he cheated on Shizune :lol:
Sure, she may well have been fine with it, some people are for one reason or another... But I'd say unless Hisao explicitly knows Shizune is okay with it, engaging in intimate shit like that would be considered cheating.

How would Shizune have reacted to finding out, you guys think?
I'd think she'd feel as if she'd been crippled by another order of magnitude.
Her two translators, the two trusted extensions of her senses, have betrayed her.
It's not so much that Hisao is having sex with Shizune's best friend, or that Misha is having sex with Shizune's sort-of boyfriend.
It's the fact that they're now possibly a closed or partly-closed loop excluding her to some extent.
This would serve to isolate Shizune more than anything else. You might get a -very- bad ending.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:How would Shizune have reacted to finding out, you guys think?
Probably be pissed at first.
Though knowing how Shizune acts, she'd probably shun them for a week or so, then eventually forgive them most likely.

and maybe threesome
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Okay."

Pretty clear to me what their relationship was, and what they knew it to be.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Pretty clear to me what their relationship was, and what they knew it to be.
See, as a polyamorous person, that strikes me as a very immature and ill-informed way to establish boundaries.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Ah, Sekai Project. Dang. I could almost swear they're stealing my stuff before I finish writing it.
[LINK]