Novel Creator (For Fan Fiction) *Spoiler*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Devilman248

Novel Creator (For Fan Fiction) *Spoiler*

Post by Devilman248 »

Just an Idea I had when I was playing, A Katawa Shoujo novel creator!

It would allow you to create custom stories, Fan fictions but with the illustrations, music, effects.
All the assets of the main stories but with the ability to add custom dialogue, and add scenes and slides from the main novel to create a custom story.

From my Reddit post;

The creator would have all the assets, music, background, character models, effects, Everything the game uses but then allows you to make custom stories with them.

This would take form of a program that has a giant library of these "assets" and allows you to place them however you want to form a custom story.

A custom scene could involve; When you fall off the roof in act 1's bad ending, someone would be able to add a scene after that were you wake up in a hospital bed. Of course you could use the bed from Lilly's arc and you would be able to add your own dialogue and continue the story.. This would allow a different story to arc from Act 1.

This creator would be able to give many Katawa Shoujo fan fictions the same treatment the main stories get and I for one would never stop reading them. The hardest part of Katawa Shoujo is the end because you just want it to continue with your favourite girl, Whether it be Emi, Shizune or Hanako ;) You'd even be able to make a Misha arc.

Tell me what you think of the idea, whether you had a similar idea and If you can improve upon it. I'd give anything to see this happen.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Novel Creator (For Fan Fiction) *Spoiler*

Post by Aura »

This would be gigantically against the license of KS. Don't.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents