JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've liked

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:an NES game where you attempted to bang a Native American chick while avoiding falling arrows.
That was on the Atari 2600. Custer's Revenge. Ohhh, the moral panic that ensued back then. The world was coming to an end!
It still is, just really, really slowly. And wow, the Atari, huh? Forgot that one.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Well, they had an arcade game where you had to use a set of fake boobs as the controller, and an NES game where you attempted to bang a Native American chick while avoiding falling arrows. So no.
If it were about banging, the moral outrage might have been less. Custer's Revenge was pretty clearly rapey though. XP

And the Atari is best forgotten anyway. But now I want a KS-themed Playstation...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:And wow, the Atari, huh? Forgot that one.
Ummm…
Potato wrote:And the Atari is best forgotten anyway.
ಠ_ಠ

Regards — Atario
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:And wow, the Atari, huh? Forgot that one.
Ummm…
Potato wrote:And the Atari is best forgotten anyway.
ಠ_ಠ

Regards — Atario
Well, I just meant that I forgot it was for the Atari, not that I forgot the Atari entirely.

And also, I want a KS pillow case. Not one of those waifu 5ever alone pillow cases, just one with the heart logo on it.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

SpunkySix wrote: Well, I just meant that I forgot it was for the Atari, not that I forgot the Atari entirely.

And also, I want a KS pillow case. Not one of those waifu 5ever alone pillow cases, just one with the heart logo on it.
hmm i would like a normal pillow with this model on half of a face of the pillow :3 or at least her head not necesarily the whole bed background <3
Potato

Post by Potato »

Kibaro wrote:hmm i would like a normal pillow with this model on half of a face of the pillow :3 or at least her head not necesarily the whole bed background <3
That is approaching dangerous levels of adorable. :lol:

KS bedclothes would be neat but odd to explain...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

hmm i would like a normal pillow with this model on half of a face of the pillow :3 or at least her head not necesarily the whole bed background <3
Well I wouldnt necessarily want a pillow of a KS character but wouldnt mind a bed sheet of the various KS characters, maybe like chibi figures.

And I wouldnt care what others would have said about it, I like it and thats enough :lol:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ogorhan wrote:
Well I wouldnt necessarily want a pillow of a KS character but wouldnt mind a bed sheet of the various KS characters, maybe like chibi figures.

And I wouldnt care what others would have said about it, I like it and thats enough :lol:
My virginity shall be safe FOREVER!!!

This is a weird one, but I want a pizza cutter where they handle is Emi's body, (with her Emiest facial expression on and her arms bent in a running pose) and the cutter is her prosthetic blades, and when you use it, the blades spin around and it looks like she's running so fast that it's making a wheel of "feet".
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpunkySix wrote: This is a weird one, but I want a pizza cutter where they handle is Emi's body, (with her Emiest facial expression on and her arms bent in a running pose) and the cutter is her prosthetic blades, and when you use it, the blades spin around and it looks like she's running so fast that it's making a wheel of "feet".
You could probably manage something like that on a bicycle. Attach a picture of Emi on both sides of the front fork, and place her feet/legs on the sides of the spokes, close to the center. That would honestly be pretty cool.

VN-based spoke accessories aren't exactly that big of a market, though.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:This is a weird one, but I want a pizza cutter where they handle is Emi's body, (with her Emiest facial expression on and her arms bent in a running pose) and the cutter is her prosthetic blades, and when you use it, the blades spin around and it looks like she's running so fast that it's making a wheel of "feet".
This is hilarious! :lol:

A set of drill bits that have pink coloring mixed in with the metal. I think you know where this is going, wahahah~!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote:Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
hmm i wonder how that would work:))
Potato

Post by Potato »

Kibaro wrote:
hmm i wonder how that would work:))
Build a cripple. Have adventures. Probably kill some [skeletons, spiders, pigs].
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:
I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
Yes, because everyone secretly wants to be physically disabled.