What Would Each Minor Character's Route Entail?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

forgetmenot

Re: What Would Each Minor Character's Route Entail?

Post by forgetmenot »

Oddball wrote:I left that until the end and left out most of the details for a few reasons.

Storywise, if I were to write it out, it's not something the Hisao or the reader would ever find out a lot about. "This happened. You don't get the details."

I knew whatever I did write there, regardless of the details, somebody would have a problem with or want to raise a fuss about it.

And finally, it's not something I personally have given a lot of thought about the details too either.

Now, it wouldn't be just a plot device, at least, no more than the death of Emi's dad or Hanako's bullying is a plot device, however it's not something that defines who she is. It was something that happened a long time ago and she's gotten over it as best a person can, but it's affected how she views and feels about certain things.

And truthfully, one of the recurring jokes on the shimmie is about how rape-able Molly is. I kinda liked the idea of a taking a bad joke and turning it something serious and then making the people feel bad about joking about it to begin with.

But this is just my take on the character. You can freely ignore it if you like. It's not set in stone. In fact, if I were to write out a route for her, it wouldn't even be set in stone for me. Ideas change as the stories get written down and the characters come to life. There's been quite a few instances where I've started a story because I had this one idea or line of dialogue that I absolutely had to use ... and in the end, that idea never even made it into the final work.
Fair enough. I never spend much time in the comments on the shimmie, ever. For these sorts of purposes.
Munchenhausen

Re: What Would Each Minor Character's Route Entail?

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:You must be a car tire-wear show Joe.
I've spent the last five minutes of my lunch hour racking my brain at that :lol:
I'm almost too scared to ask... what? :P
Dang, I fail at perfect delivery then. I thought it was a good pun when delivered in the right accent. :D
Haha that'd be it then, accents are bloody hard to convey through text :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon