Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Oddball »

Frankly, I think the fans make a much bigger deal over the lemons that the characters would ever do.

Fans remember lemons. Hisao and Emi probably just remember the anal sex.
Not Dead Yet
Potato

Post by Potato »

Oddball wrote:Frankly, I think the fans make a much bigger deal over the lemons that the characters would ever do.

Pretty much.

They're as likely to recall it being mango lube as they are to recall it as lemon.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Oddball wrote:Frankly, I think the fans make a much bigger deal over the lemons that the characters would ever do.

Pretty much.

They're as likely to recall it being mango lube as they are to recall it as lemon.
So... maybe sheds trigger it then?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:So... maybe sheds trigger it then?
The scent of musty old foam pads and hurdle hardware. (And fake lemons. Definitely lots of fake lemon scent in the air due to that lube, come to think of it…)
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

This is still about being random, right? Right.

Miki and Emi... at the same time.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

SpunkySix wrote:This is still about being random, right? Right.

Miki and Emi... at the same time.
Pardon me while I go to the hospital to replace all the blood I just lost.

But let's play that seriously here, or as seriously as possible given the topic. In what scenario, exactly, would that happen? As the track shear showed us, Emi is open to trying new things, sexually speaking. If she were ever really bored, or for some special occasion, she might be open to the idea. I can't see Hisao suggesting it, definitely thinking it, but he dosn't have the balls to say it. That leaves Miki. She and Emi are hanging out after track practice or something, and Emi mention that she has been feeling a bit stressed all week, and Miki, half-jokingly, suggests a threesome. Emi thinks it might actually be fun, and they make plans. The next day, when Hisao comes home, he thanks all the gods he own think of that he's been running, otherwise what he sees as he enters the bedroom would have killed him.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

I don't think Hisao would be involved at all. Emi/Miki is strictly a Hisaoless scenario.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:I don't think Hisao would be involved at all. Emi/Miki is strictly a Hisaoless scenario.
Correct.

Keep in mind, it's my head canon that Miki isn't a big Emi fan due to befriending her ex and a rivalry on the track, so I'm imagining an angry body bash-fest that turns to fiery passion after the air gets cleared some by an initial burst of well-timed cathartic roughness. I'm also seeing rope, and maybe a whip.

NEW TOPIC:

What do you think Rin's favorite classic painting would be?
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:I don't think Hisao would be involved at all. Emi/Miki is strictly a Hisaoless scenario.
Correct.

Keep in mind, it's my head canon that Miki isn't a big Emi fan due to befriending her ex and a rivalry on the track, so I'm imagining an angry body bash-fest that turns to fiery passion after the air gets cleared some by an initial burst of well-timed cathartic roughness. I'm also seeing rope, and maybe a whip.

NEW TOPIC:

What do you think Rin's favorite classic painting would be?
...I'd ask about that "canon" but nope.

Define "classic". In the meantime, I'd wager she'd like Dali.

FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

SpunkySix wrote:
Correct.

Ah, I read it as some third party, presumably Hisao, having sex with both Emi and Miki. With just the two, than I think it would go about as you said, although I always thought of them as having a more freindly rivalry.

I don't think Rin would be much of a fan of classical art (I'm assuming that classical here means renaissance, not actual Greco-Roman stuff) But I remember one peice I saw in my European history textbook that seems like something she would like. Some mannerist thing, can't remember the name of the peice.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

picasso? http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 40387i.jpg

reminds me of rin's murals
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Looking around google images, I still can't find the one I was thinking of, but it seems a lot of El Greco's stuff suits her. 'Classical is being defiened here as anything during or after the renaissance but before Impressionism, so no Dali or
Van Gogh
Last edited by FelOnyx on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I see Emi as trysexual, and my headcanon is that she already did try sex with a girl once, and decided it wasn't for her.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

bhtooefr wrote:I see Emi as trysexual, and my headcanon is that she already did try sex with a girl once, and decided it wasn't for her.
well i woudln't be surprised seeing how she dresses and cleans rin :o
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Kibaro wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:I see Emi as trysexual, and my headcanon is that she already did try sex with a girl once, and decided it wasn't for her.
well i woudln't be surprised seeing how she dresses and cleans rin :o
Woah there, there's a difference between being able to take care of someone and wanting to take care of someone,if you know what I mean.
That kind of implies sexual abuse, there :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon