Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:Mishanary position
Quick guys, think of a way two bodies can fit together and an object smaller than an orange. I have plans for this...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
Quick guys, think of a way two bodies can fit together and an object smaller than an orange. I have plans for this...
It's a topological construct called a tangent-Rin. (Edited: in Japanese you don't need the silent 'e'. :D )
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

brythain wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
It's a topological construct called a tangent-Rin. (Edited: in Japanese you don't need the silent 'e'. :D )
It's not a silent e though. It makes a sound, just not where expected. :P

And that pun was horrendous.

Rin's route needed more feeding-fruit-to-Rin scenes. Am I right?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

brythain wrote:
Potato wrote:His chances are better in Emi's route.
His chances relatively suck in Lilly's route, I'd have to say...

Dude I HATED Hisao in Lillys route. The guy is an idiot and for some unexplicable reason his heart is like...20000000000000000000000x more fragile than it is in ANY other route. And it bugs the hell out of me.

Hanako's route has a mention of a heart scare but just a scare
Shizune's route has a mention of a heart scare
Emi's route has a mention of a heart scare
Rin's route I BELIEVE has a mention of the scare (But he also smokes on that one so he is an idiot)

But Lilly's? It's like scare after scare after scare after scare. For some reason his heart is EXTREMELY more fragile than any other route. I half expected him to stand up and have a heart scare and go "Sorry, I can't walk merely standing nearly kills me"

Hisao why is your heart so sensative in Lillys!
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Sohtak wrote:
brythain wrote:
Potato wrote:His chances are better in Emi's route.
His chances relatively suck in Lilly's route, I'd have to say...

Dude I HATED Hisao in Lillys route. The guy is an idiot and for some unexplicable reason his heart is like...20000000000000000000000x more fragile than it is in ANY other route. And it bugs the hell out of me.

Hanako's route has a mention of a heart scare but just a scare
Shizune's route has a mention of a heart scare
Emi's route has a mention of a heart scare
Rin's route I BELIEVE has a mention of the scare (But he also smokes on that one so he is an idiot)

But Lilly's? It's like scare after scare after scare after scare. For some reason his heart is EXTREMELY more fragile than any other route. I half expected him to stand up and have a heart scare and go "Sorry, I can't walk merely standing nearly kills me"

Hisao why is your heart so sensative in Lillys!
Huh? Okay to start with, the Flutter in Hokkaido was caused by no meds for two days, trust me that can kill someone with a heart condition, he got lucky.
Secondly he fucking ran through a crowd of people at top speed and got bumped multiple times while panicking and calling lillys name, thats enough to cause a heart attack.

And for the small flutter scare during her 3rd sex scene, thats due to Hisao actively disregarding his heart condition, which he says to himself anyway. in all the other routes, bar shizunes, which i dont think is mentioned, this isnt the case.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:some unexplicable reason
He neglects his medication, goes up more hills, and fucking a lot is a fair bit of physical exertion especially when she deliberately gets him worked up to take control...

Not even remotely inexplicable. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Potato wrote:
He neglects his medication, goes up more hills, and fucking a lot is a fair bit of physical exertion especially when she deliberately gets him worked up to take control...

What is more inexplicable is WHY
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Potato

Post by Potato »

Zarys wrote:
Potato wrote:

What is more inexplicable is WHY
Human stupidity. The one disability we can all share in. :lol:
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Thus, the real mystery is why he is more stupid with Lilly.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Potato

Post by Potato »

Zarys wrote:Thus, the real mystery is why he is more stupid with Lilly.
She drains his life energies through her vagina which makes him dumber. Didn't you EVER listen to Kenji?! :P
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Potato wrote:
She drains his life energies through her vagina which makes him dumber. Didn't you EVER listen to Kenji?! :P
It's logical that the most effective was Lilly and Hanako, It all makes sense now ! the stupidity of Hisao is proportional to the sexiness of his love interest.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
Potato wrote:
It's logical that the most effective was Lilly and Hanako, It all makes sense now ! the stupidity of Hisao is proportional to the sexiness of his love interest.
Ah so that explains why Rin Hisao is the single most retarded person on the planet.

Potato

Post by Potato »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Ah so that explains why Rin Hisao is the single most retarded person on the planet.
Nah, that was one of the most rational Hisaos. :lol:
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Ah so that explains why Rin Hisao is the single most retarded person on the planet.
I have nothing against Rin, but she is the less pretty girls of the game. (Otherwise her fan-art would look like her official art)
Last edited by Zarys on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
I have nothing against Rin, but she is not the prettiest girls of the game. (Otherwise her fan-art would look like her official art)
Nah, its good. Shizune is the sex-on-legs of the group anyway.