Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CoffeeDrive

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:But why Hanako woulb jealous of Hisao's Mother ? that doesn't make any sense.
Jesus christ man

== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
d2r

Post by d2r »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:But why Hanako woulb jealous of Hisao's Mother ? that doesn't make any sense.
Jesus christ man

[[[DON'T quote images that were just posted, people!]]]
Thank you for that gif; I'm saving it :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Liminaut wrote:In fact, they never really were friends
According to what? Where, exactly, in the definition of friend does it require telling one another every little solitary thing always? :?
Zarys wrote:this is not really an exaggerated stereotype of schizophrenia like tsundenre or yandere
Neither of those have anything to do with schizophrenia at all...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

That's exactly it, the Yandere don't make any sense. They appear quite irrational.
Either that or she's being paranoid and thinks that Hisao was talking to another girl, but had saved her as 'Mum' to avoid suspicion.
d2r wrote: Thank you for that gif; I'm saving it :lol:
seconded, it was fucking class

@Potato
Yandere-ism may have something to to with Paranoid Schizophrenia, with the yandere being unable to distinguish what's in his/her head and what's actually happening leading to paranoia and them thinking their partner's cheating...

Tsundere though, absolutely bugger all :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:Yandere-ism may have something to to with Paranoid Schizophrenia bitches be crazy...
:P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

So today, on a whim, I decided to search just what this whole Hanako-chocolate thing was about.

I... Am a changed man.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Potato wrote:
Liminaut wrote:
Zarys wrote:this is not really an exaggerated stereotype of schizophrenia like tsundenre or yandere
Neither of those have anything to do with schizophrenia at all...
In the sense of the double personality stereotype : a chracter who alternates between two personalities because it is "fun"; this is a stereotype wich is nothing like psychiatric disorders, well.

Where dandere looks more like a real shy person : course that shy people are revealed to those close to them...where is the "dere" is supposed to be a set of unrealistic and extrem archetypes; that's why I do not find the term "dandere" very relevant or a flaw for a character; otherwise it would mean that a lot of real people are a stereotype.

Paragon Terminus wrote:So today, on a whim, I decided to search just what this whole Hanako-chocolate thing was about.

I... Am a changed man.
This ? http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/The+reason ... 86e037.jpg
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote: In the sense of the double personality stereotype : a chracter who alternates between two personalities because it is "fun"; this is a stereotype wich is nothing like psychiatric disorders
Ahhh, so you mean Multiple Personality Disorder :P
There's a difference, but only in that MPD is a symptom of Schizophrenia.

I failed AS Psychology, trust me on this. :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Yes, Zarys. That one.

I think it's time for a witch hunt.

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
brythain

Post by brythain »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Yes, Zarys. That one.

"It's a stereotype witch, is nothing like psychiatric disorders." :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Yandere-ism may have something to to with Paranoid Schizophrenia bitches be crazy...
:P
You do know what 'crazy' means, don't you?
ParagonTerminus

brythain wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:Yes, Zarys. That one.

"It's a stereotype witch, is nothing like psychiatric disorders." :D
SUFFER NOT THAT HERETICAL ARTIST TO LIVE

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: On a side note, this clip of a music video exactly describes how I saw Hisao and Emis relationship in the beginning.
http://i.gyazo.com/d731d450ca40ef61fa06a68d06f2b408.gif
Where is that from? It reminds me of something, but I know I haven't seen it before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumQsN2 ... yT7UHS4p6g
Allow me to introduce you to the world of JubyPhonic, English Kagerou Project covers and general vocaloid stuff.

(The kagerou project is actually a really incredible and deep story, its my second favourite Anime world, just behind the nasuverse.)

EDIT: Also, If anyone is interested in what the nasuverse is...
This should explain it.
http://cw.nanako.cc/dl/9F45ME3SGSB844N01RRYGFAAJW.jpg
Vocalowhat ? and she isn't a bit old for him ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

ParagonTerminus wrote:So today, on a whim, I decided to search just what this whole Hanako-chocolate thing was about.

I... Am a changed man.
To be honest I still don't get it. I mean YES..I understand it's a joke about..the scat fetish (Don't look it up) but ehh..

I still don't understand the LEMONS thing with Emi either.

Edit: Also that flowchart? Wtf lol
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumQsN2 ... yT7UHS4p6g
Allow me to introduce you to the world of JubyPhonic, English Kagerou Project covers and general vocaloid stuff.

(The kagerou project is actually a really incredible and deep story, its my second favourite Anime world, just behind the nasuverse.)

EDIT: Also, If anyone is interested in what the nasuverse is...
This should explain it.
http://cw.nanako.cc/dl/9F45ME3SGSB844N01RRYGFAAJW.jpg
Vocalowhat ? and she isn't a bit old for him ?
Vocaloid. A group of vocal synthesizers that have been assigned looks and personalities to be a real life "Anime singer", but the software can be purchased by anyone and songs can be written using them, think of it as hiring a singer to sing your music, but theyre actually a computer that has been given a personality.
Theyre incredibly popular in japan, with Hatsune Miku becoming more popular than alot of real singers, enough to make her officially recognised as a pop star.

And the two in the video arn't dating, its a "Brother/Sister" relationship with the two not being related, its actually quite common.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl