Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by SpunkySix »

metalangel wrote:
Like where the fuck was this gusto with Hanako?
Apart from Hisao being so dense Emi has to tell him to kiss her
In all fairness, I was just as shocked by that line as Hisao was, though that might say more about me than it does about him.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

When I saw that line, my thought was, "goddamnit, why can't I ever fall for a woman that does that?"
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:Nothing really happened in the love department until like the near end of her route.
Maybe that's because Hanako's a damaged misanthrope with massive insecurities and fears that he had to spend the majority of the route navigating through to even get her to consider the possibility of love...

@bhtooefr: That line, and scene, is adorable. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:When I saw that line, my thought was, "goddamnit, why can't I ever fall for a woman that does that?"
I seriously, seriously need that, which is probably why it struck such a chord with me. I wish people could be a little more up front about things. I get being nervous because I am too, but if you're going to give off flirty signals anyways and you can tell they're going over my head completely, then you might as well make them a little more obvious. I swear, it's like the romantic equivalent of being passive-agressive with so many people, and seeing a subversion of that was kind of awesome.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:When I saw that line, my thought was, "goddamnit, why can't I ever fall for a woman that does that?"
I seriously, seriously need that, which is probably why it struck such a chord with me. I wish people could be a little more up front about things. I get being nervous because I am too, but if you're going to give off flirty signals anyways and you can tell they're going over my head completely, then you might as well make them a little more obvious. I swear, it's like the romantic equivalent of being passive-agressive with so many people, and seeing a subversion of that was kind of awesome.
Yeah, I do as well. Thankfully my girlfriend's learnt about my issues with reading faces/flirty language, and is now usually pretty forward if she feels she wants to say something. It doesn't happen a lot because of this, but it's cool when it does and I don't mind when it doesn't :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

SpunkySix wrote:
metalangel wrote: Apart from Hisao being so dense Emi has to tell him to kiss her
In all fairness, I was just as shocked by that line as Hisao was, though that might say more about me than it does about him.
I'll be fair as well. That fucking took me off guard. When she was like "If you want to kiss me I'd suggest doing it before the lunch bell rings I was just as shocked as Hisao I was like
Atario

Post by Atario »

Mine was "Whoa! All right Emi! Get right to it!". It was like a splash of cool refreshing water in my face, as I did her route last. (And, of course, my life up to that point and all. :( )
Potato wrote:
Sohtak wrote:Nothing really happened in the love department until like the near end of her route.
Maybe that's because Hanako's a damaged misanthrope with massive insecurities and fears that he had to spend the majority of the route navigating through to even get her to consider the possibility of love...
Most of those obstacles post-Act 1 were imagined on Hisao's part. I think she already started to fall for him at "thanks for hanging out with me".
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:Most of those obstacles post-Act 1 were imagined on Hisao's part...
No they weren't. She's insecure and paranoid right up until the end. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:She's insecure and paranoid right up until the end. :lol:
Paranoid? No. Insecure? Sure. But ready for him to make a move? Fully.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

So again:

1. Random

2. KS related

3. Not enough for its own thread

I see a lot of jokes about Emi being flat, and I'll admit they're usually pretty funny. That being said, I think she probably has the best breasts of anybody in the game that we see. They don't stick out a ton or look floppy, and they're perky and firm-looking. Even far before KS I've liked that sort of thing because it looks athletic and cute to me, so this was a good fit.

Honestly not sure where I'm going with this, other than saying that she probably deserves more credit than she gets in that department. Who's with me on that?
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

SpunkySix wrote:So again:

1. Random

2. KS related

3. Not enough for its own thread

I see a lot of jokes about Emi being flat, and I'll admit they're usually pretty funny. That being said, I think she probably has the best breasts of anybody in the game that we see. They don't stick out a ton or look floppy, and they're perky and firm-looking. Even far before KS I've liked that sort of thing because it looks athletic and cute to me, so this was a good fit.

Honestly not sure where I'm going with this, other than saying that she probably deserves more credit than she gets in that department. Who's with me on that?
I have no issue with them, she definetly isnt flat, but personally, I prefer shizunes.

But she definetly does deserve a little more credit, except in the last CG of her good ending, in my head it just looks kinda, wrong.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Emi is probably the character I find most physically attractive (except for some of her CGs being drawn to make her look so ridiculously young...), with Akira in second place.

Then again, my tastes are probably affected by the fact that the only woman I can truly say that I've loved... think Emi's body type (and green eyes, too, although not Japanese at all, and not the same hair at all), Akira's personality.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I always thought Shizune was the sexiest. But I prefer Misha when they are clothed.
Rin is just too skinny. Rin should seriously eat a lot more.
Emi looks pretty boyish.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Of the girls in the VN:
Shizune is sex on legs.
End of discussion :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:Of the girls in the VN:
Shizune is sex on legs.
End of discussion :lol:
That's very legsist. Spunky will never let you get away with that one… he'll say Emi is the best on no legs. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)