Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Potato »

Careful there, Kibaro. Comrade's basically a Russian version of a feminist. :P

So it's now the fourth of July and for whatever reason, I can't quit picturing Lilly and Hanako on a giant eagle with fireworks blasting in the background.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:So it's now the fourth of July and for whatever reason, I can't quit picturing Lilly and Hanako on a giant eagle with fireworks blasting in the background.

So yeah, 'Murica!

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

'Murica!
Every time I see anyone type the word like that or worse say it, I have a strong urge to slap them.
Not Dead Yet
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Oddball wrote:
'Murica!
Every time I see anyone type the word like that or worse say it, I have a strong urge to slap them.
why? O.o
Potato

Post by Potato »

Red, white, and busty blue...God (but not the Biblical one, he's a douche) bless America.

@Kibaro: Because only jingoist imbeciles say it that way. Parody and mockery notwithstanding.
Last edited by Potato on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Kibaro wrote:
Oddball wrote:
'Murica!
why? O.o
It's just plain stupid. It's one of those insults that you can't use without making yourself look like an idiot for saying it.

Also, it's not funny and never was.
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oddball wrote:It's just plain stupid. It's one of those insults that you can't use without making yourself look like an idiot for saying it.

Also, it's not funny and never was.
I was poking fun at the people who honestly say it like that, to be clear. Because as dumb as it sounds when I say it, it's way sadder when people legitimately do so. So it makes sense that you'd want to slap me.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

I'm severely disappointed by the lack of America Hanako :(
Last edited by Sohtak on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Horray for mindless patriotism!
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Sohtak wrote:I'm severely disappointed by the lack of America Hanako :(
check art thread:3
Potato

Post by Potato »

Comrade wrote:Hooray for mindless patriotism!
FUCKIN' EXCESS!

FUCKIN' EAGLES!

FUCKIN' CLEAN KILLS!

FUCKIN' REALITY!

FUCKIN' AMERICA!

@Sohtak: Requests aren't allowed. As a point of fact, even things that aren't requests but can possibly be very loosely interpreted as requests if you get wasted and squint a lot aren't allowed. :P

To steer things back around to KS: Be glad the VN is set in Japan. Otherwise, Kenji could just as likely be a wacked-out foreigners-are-all-out-to-destroy-us "patriot" type, and infinitely less fun. :lol: Though, the holiday is another excuse for fireworks and damn if watching fireworks with Hanako and Co. isn't wonderful.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I'd draw an overly English Emi to compensate for the overabundance of America today, but I CBA.

Be thankful ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:I'd draw an overly English Emi to compensate for the overabundance of America today, but I CBA.

Be thankful ;)
I wonder how Emi (or any of them) would adapt to American ways...She'd probably lose it over the food. :lol: Misha would love it though.
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Potato wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I'd draw an overly English Emi to compensate for the overabundance of America today, but I CBA.

Be thankful ;)
I wonder how Emi (or any of them) would adapt to American ways...She'd probably lose it over the food. :lol: Misha would love it though.
Sometimes it catches me off-guard to remember it's set in Japan or so (I think Japan?) And Hisao often states "Yeah I hate english" Like...Son of a bitch!

Emi would yeah..probably gain about 100 pounds with our food.

Misha would no doubt get into the spirit and run around the streets yelling "AMERICA WAHAHA"

Lily probably wouldn't like our Arizona or Lipton teas

Nothing would really change with Kenji. In his mind America is already over-run by the feminists

...That's all I can think of character wise at the moment lol
Last edited by Sohtak on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

[Insert picture of depressed Lily drinking scotch with the Union Jack in the backround here.]

No Team America refference yet? I'm disappointed. But I'll leave that to somebody else. I just want to hug Lilly and say: "I know the feel." to her over and over again.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."