Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rhodri

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Rhodri »

Megumeru wrote:Hisao soon finds himself singing 'F**k it all' (let it go variaton) on top of a tree
Thats the song that plays over the the credits for all the bad ends.

EDIT

Anyone remember Hexxus, the villain from 'FernGully: The Last Rainforest'? Imagine a fire entity like him singing something along the lines of
Toxic Love as he burns down Hanako's house.

Or Hisao going Yandere and starts singing Hellfire as he ponders his feelings for Hanako...I'm so evil for loving the thought of this.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

I had a dream where someone tried to assassinate me. Her hood fell back, revealing it was a female. Kenji's wise words about how girls are terrible at stabbing echoed in my mind so I just shrugged and took a stroll to the coffee shop while this increasingly agitated and fatigued girl followed me around, trying in vain to stick a dagger through my heart.

Reflecting upon this after waking up, all I could think about was

Kenji saved my life.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

All I'm saying is that Emi would make a great successor to Ariel as a mermaid Disney princess.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

My new first rule of KS forum discussions: "Don't get mad, get writing." ;)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

SpunkySix wrote:All I'm saying is that Emi would make a great successor to Ariel as a mermaid Disney princess.
...You lost me at mermaid. They don't even have analholes.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Charmant wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:All I'm saying is that Emi would make a great successor to Ariel as a mermaid Disney princess.
You don't know that.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
Charmant wrote:
You don't know that.
They must have. Either they have the part of the fish which includes the anus and caudal peduncle, or they have fish scales over the mammalian lower half.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

brythain wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Charmant wrote:
You don't know that.
They must have. Either they have the part of the fish which includes the anus and caudal peduncle, or they have fish scales over the mammalian lower half.
Aren't mermaids manatees? Or dugongs?

Does that mean Emi has to gain a lot of weight as well?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Charmant wrote:
You don't know that.
One word.
Cloaca.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I hate to double-post, but I just done thunk up an idea that I wanna get down before I go to sleep and/or forget.

So I've been watching some more anime recently, because I'm transforming into a tremendous weeaboo. The anime in question is a little gem named "Upotte!!", which is yet another generic 'daily life of a schoolgirl' anime, but the hook being that each girl is a humanised gun. Yes, gun. The main character is the Schoolgirl version of an FN FNC. It's alright.
Basically, my discussion point is this.

If you had to choose a gun that'd most fit one of our favourite cripple's personalities, what would it be?
Any gun you think, but do try to avoid bias. I've noticed a lot of people thinking a girl would like something, but only because they like that something too.
"I think Hanako listens to Slipknot's new album"
Despite the fact that canonically she'd probably be too scared to open the CD case, let alone listen to it
because she's more skittish than a hamster in a Dutch sandwich shop
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote:If you had to choose a gun that'd most fit one of our favourite cripple's personalities, what would it be?
I'll bite:

Emi ==> MAC-10. Both are small (one is short, the other is short-barreled) and fast (fast on her feet, fast rate of fire). :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Shizune would have the M-79 "bloop tube."

No subtlety, and when you absolutely need to kill every last motherfucker in the room.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Shizune would have the M-79 "bloop tube."

No subtlety, and when you absolutely need to kill every last motherfucker in the room.
Hah, I tried to come up with one but I couldn't. However, this is good. Really good xD
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I was thinking of something with a Silenced barrel for obvious reasons, but I'm suddenly reminded about how loud her fingers can snap :lol:
It's certainly one way of getting everyone's attention
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Munchenhausen wrote:

I was thinking of something with a Silenced barrel for obvious reasons, but I'm suddenly reminded about how loud her fingers can snap :lol:
It's certainly one way of getting everyone's attention
I could see her as an over-under sniper/grenade launcher :P