Ni No Kuni Familiars/pokemon. [MAJOR SPOLIERS!]

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: Ni No Kuni Familiars/pokemon. [MAJOR SPOLIERS!]

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

RandomPerson wrote:
Mute wrote:
That kind of fanfic wouldn't work. Kenji would have already found an Electrode and had it blow up the school long before Hisao even got there. Unless... Hisao and his Pokemon are the heroes that save the school from Kenji's wrath? I dunno, I'm not a writer.
Yeah, I wasn't requesting just hoping it was already a thing. And now I'm just sat here giggling to myself like a twat imagining nurse as professor oak and instead of choicing a pokemon he already has one and he has to choose one of the girls instead :lol:
But Nurse would pick Emi every time.
Because when Emi evolves she becomes Meiko and Nurse wants Meiko.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
RandomPerson wrote:
Mute wrote:
That kind of fanfic wouldn't work. Kenji would have already found an Electrode and had it blow up the school long before Hisao even got there. Unless... Hisao and his Pokemon are the heroes that save the school from Kenji's wrath? I dunno, I'm not a writer.
Yeah, I wasn't requesting just hoping it was already a thing. And now I'm just sat here giggling to myself like a twat imagining nurse as professor oak and instead of choicing a pokemon he already has one and he has to choose one of the girls instead :lol:
But Nurse would pick Emi every time.
Because when Emi evolves she becomes Meiko and Nurse wants Meiko.
So emi would be like charmander? Because doesn't professor oak in the film have a charzard because I think I remember his and ashs charzard and oaks charzard becoming freinds when he goes to live on the professors farm ( I just realised that is a metaphor for the fact that they basically died and weren't going to be used again...childhood silently more painful).

So if hisao chooses emi she'll turn into the nurses meiko.

And I imagine hanako being the squirtle, at first it's pretty useless at attacking and more about defense until it turns into blastoise and it's speed goes down so it has to start taking everything that comes his way and all of a sudden it's a big motherfucking badass that starts screaming abuse at little shits that start bullying it's kids...yay for references to other threads :lol:
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Ok, just played pokemon because in cased you haven't noticed im a geek/nerd. And when I came across lit wick the resemblance to hanako is almost too wiered...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 2290 times
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
KrisIsLyra

Post by KrisIsLyra »

Another idea for Hanako: a Heracross with the Guts ability

and a Flame Orb equipped
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Nobody has suggested Misha and Slurpuff yet, and that makes me sad.

And Lilly needs a Zubat.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"