Pairing the Spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bhtooefr

Re: Pairing the Spares?

Post by bhtooefr »

Potato wrote:Why would that matter if you were making it concurrent to Lilly's route?
Because it's the same Hanako, just Hisao picked Lilly over her.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Potato

Post by Potato »

bhtooefr wrote:
Potato wrote:Why would that matter if you were making it concurrent to Lilly's route?
Because it's the same Hanako, just Hisao picked Lilly over her.
Not really. She branches out in Lilly's route and becomes far more sociable. Depending on the ending of her own route, she loses her shit entirely or becomes not-that-much-more-sociable-unless-Hisao-is-involved. :lol:

Plus, the problem as stated was "it would've been OOC for how Hanako was portrayed in her own route...given that she would've had to have dumped Akira for Hisao..."

Hanako never hooks up with Hisao in Lilly's route so she wouldn't have had to dump anybody for Hisao.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

But the timeline requires that Akira and Hanako have been dating during Act 1 (and therefore, they would have had to break up, or Hanako cheat on Akira (or open the relationship or something), when Hisao got on Hanako's route) to do what I wanted to do with it being concurrent to Lilly's route, while still being consistent with the VN.

(Essentially, that the "boyfriend" that Akira had in Lilly's route - which she had during Act 1 - actually is Hanako, and Akira's just lying about her partner's gender in an effort to stay in the closet.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Potato

Post by Potato »

bhtooefr wrote:when Hisao got on Hanako's route
He didn't. He got on Lilly's, hence the fanfic being concurrent with Lilly's route. Hanako's route isn't even a thing then. All that happens in that case with Hisao and Hanako is the clumsy library introduction, followed by Hisao deciding to go for Blindy instead. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Did a little looking into Type 2 Diabeetus, and that's just the body doesn't produce enough insulin, or rejects it. Basically, Ikuno would, alongside Insulin jabs, need to avoid too much fat and glucose. I'm sure taro could cook a little something-something up for her.
raw carrots on a stick
Potato wrote:There is far too much talk of Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell's dick in here.
Oh hush, you know you want some of Taro-kun's sentient member~
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:You say that like Taro's dick is a character in its own right...
Give it a route.
In that case, I'm 'shipping Taro × Taro's dick.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:You say that like Taro's dick is a character in its own right...
Give it a route.
They're practically attached at the waist.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote:
Give it a route.
They're practically attached at the waist.
I see what you did there :mrgreen:
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
CaveRave

Post by CaveRave »

Platonic KenjixRin. Both will keep trying to talk, neither will bother to listen, but both will think they can be heard. This is contrived

Platnoic/Romanatic RinxMisha. Both have a strong desire to be understood, with one feeling rejected by society and the other at a loss of how to handle it. One hides behind lots of shallow words to hide her insecurity, the other keeps quiet unless she needs to let it out. Both of them can't find the right words.

They can relate to how nobody could understand them, or, at least, how they both feel completely alone.
Potato

Post by Potato »

CaveRave wrote:Both have a strong desire to be understood
Where has Misha ever shown any great need to be understood? She's not even misunderstood.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

Akria + Hidakei: LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME I'M WRONG!

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
CaveRave wrote:Both have a strong desire to be understood
Where has Misha ever shown any great need to be understood? She's not even misunderstood.
This is true. I could see her sympathizing with Rin's desire to connect with others, though.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

linkoid wrote:Akria + Hidakei: LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME I'M WRONG!

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1475.png
I...I... I can't! This would be quite the pairing, I must admit. I mean, Hideaki's a bit young at the moment, but I'm sure in a year or two, when Akira's relationship ends suddenly, they'll be there. 'Tis legal there too, so it's aaallll good.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

I...I... I can't! This would be quite the pairing, I must admit. I mean, Hideaki's a bit young at the moment, but I'm sure in a year or two, when Akira's relationship ends suddenly, they'll be there. 'Tis legal there too, so it's aaallll good.
Ok, I only played shizune and Lilly's route ones so I might sound a bit stupid when I say why this is sick and wrong, THERE FREAKING FIRST COUSINS YOU SICK PEOPLE NO WONDER THEY GO TOGETHER SO WELL
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

RandomPerson wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

Ok, I only played shizune and Lilly's route ones so I might sound a bit stupid when I say why this is sick and wrong, THERE FREAKING FIRST COUSINS YOU SICK PEOPLE NO WONDER THEY GO TOGETHER SO WELL
Completely legal in Japan, (and england actually). And the age of consent in Japan is also 13 so..

WE ALL GOOD TO GO.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl