Pairing the Spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

someguy1294

Re: Pairing the Spares?

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:On a deeper level, I think Misha is one of the few girls in the game with a good enough sense of humor to laugh at Kenji's insane anti-feminist rants instead of being offended.
I'm pretty sure all but the most miserably vulnerable person would just write him off as crazy and shrug. :lol: I doubt anyone's ever really been offended.
Well, Yuuko and Hanako are out of the question then. :lol:
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Miki and Yuuko.

Miki can balance out the perpetual nervousness, and Yuuko can balance out the...Miki. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:Miki and Yuuko.

Miki can balance out the perpetual nervousness, and Yuuko can balance out the...Miki. :lol:
If Yuuko could actually get Miki interested in studying/reading, this could work.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:
Potato wrote:Miki and Yuuko.

If Yuuko could actually get Miki interested in studying/reading, this could work.
True. Math is for gaylords, but maybe she can get into books instead.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Numb wrote:Akira x Meiko - You all know you want it.
Damn you. (I didn't actually think of it before.) I actually think Meiko's straight, but I also think she could easily be trysexual (and be where Emi got her trysexuality from, even), so it might actually happen once. Hmm...
Numb wrote:The Nurse x Meiko thing is always a fun topic of discussion, I think the fact that Nurse knows anything about the emotional impact of Emi's accident at all shows that he isn't just some medical official to the family. If it isn't happening in the events of the VN, it is certain to happen at some point after them. That's a nice mental image actually, Nurse and Meiko's wedding. Nurse would look good in a tux. If only I could draw :lol:
I'd honestly be surprised if SOMETHING wasn't happening between them, but the extent is what I wonder.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:
Damn you. (I didn't actually think of it before.) I actually think Meiko's straight, but I also think she could easily be trysexual (and be where Emi got her trysexuality from, even), so it might actually happen once. Hmm...
Mmmmmmmm... yeah.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:
Mmmmmmmm... yeah.
Alright, pal, go take a cold shower :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Hanako x Misha. Look, there both very sensitive, misha is a lot more outgoing and boisterous ( if that's the right word ) but what if she confesses again and is an emotional wreck and wants to shut herself off? It's not like that's completely unreasonable. And hanako is the type of girl to kind of follow the crowd and I don't think it would take her too long to figure out misha is an emotional wreck and she has a lot of experience with shutting people off.

Naomi x natsume from the newspaper club ( if that's there name) that's like the most obvious thing in the world and I'm pretty sure there was a rumour going round where one of the girls that you could get with new dlc ( you know the one that was an April fools joke where the other. Three were rika sati and suzu) was Naomi and it was impossible to get a good end because shed always end up with natsume.

Yukon x kenji. This is a little less than a fact that the ex boyfreind Yukon talks about is kenji so I'd like to see how they would have beared together.
Last edited by RandomPerson on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

RandomPerson wrote:Naomi x Natsume from the newspaper club ( if that's there name) that's like the most obvious thing in the world and I'm pretty sure there was a rumour going round where one of the girls that you could get with new dlc ( you know the one that was an April fools joke where the other. Three were rika sati and suzu) was Naomi and it was impossible to get a good end because shed always end up with natsume.
I would happily play that route regardless. Love me some NxN!
The difference between the good end and the bad end is whether or not she gets injured in a seizure
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote: I would happily play that route regardless. Love me some NxN!
The difference between the good end and the bad end is whether or not she gets injured in a seizure
Ehhh, I don't care for them. Suzu always intrigued me though. And saki looked like her route would have been cool.
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Mmmmmmmm... yeah.
Alright, pal, go take a cold shower :P
Perhaps that would be the best course of action.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

RandomPerson wrote:And saki looked like her route would have been cool.
If by 'cool' you mean 'an agonising period of heart-wrenching tradgedy and unconsolability', then yes, it would be cool...
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:
If by 'cool' you mean 'an agonising period of heart-wrenching tradgedy and unconsolability', then yes, it would be cool...
God, that would have been absolutely soul-crushing. She is in the running for the 'most beautiful drawn character EVER' award which probably would've made it worse.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Well yeah, I think I'd be the guy who just wouldn't finish it and refuse to end it so that I don't see her die

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
God, that would have been absolutely soul-crushing. She is in the running for the 'most beautiful drawn character EVER' award which probably would've made it worse.
The one redeeming factor would be the fact that you'd basically be playing as possibly the one person that can make dying hurt less for her.