Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz »

Potato wrote:Had to google "netorare". It's cuckolding. Again, you buncha fuckin' weeaboos. :P]
You're on a forum for an English Visual Novel based on Japanese culture.
You're also using the term weeaboo wrong you pathetic plebeian.

Also:
Potato wrote:
Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:It's called a swimsuit.
Next up, a lesson on how it's not a Ford, it's a car.
Nah, Ford is a brand. This is just a buncha weebs insisting on calling a swimsuit by some Japanese term for no significant reason whatsoever. :P
Ford is a specific type of vehicle. A mizugi/sukumizu is a specific type of swimwear (specifically a school-given one-piece swimsuit)
Last edited by Steinherz on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:
Potato wrote:Had to google "netorare". It's cuckolding. Again, you buncha fuckin' weeaboos. :P]
You're on a forum for an English Visual Novel based on Japanese culture.
You're also using the term weeaboo wrong you pathetic plebeian.
THANK YOU.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

fam got mad beef over here

aaaaaaaaaaaaand Now for something completely different!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Umber

Post by Umber »

I use Piro's art way more than I should for Natsume references. If only those nose pads were properly aligned, it'd look a lot prettier.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Umber wrote:I use Piro's art way more than I should for Natsume references. If only those nose pads were properly aligned, it'd look a lot prettier.
I love that sketch. It is now my head-canon for Nat.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

What in the bloody hell is wrong with her eyes?? They're way too far apart.

I guess I just answered my own question, but still. Bloody hell...
brythain

Post by brythain »

KeiichiO wrote:What in the bloody hell is wrong with her eyes?? They're way too far apart.

I suspect it's because her glasses are distorting the angle, and the artist over-distorted.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

brythain wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:What in the bloody hell is wrong with her eyes?? They're way too far apart.

I suspect it's because her glasses are distorting the angle, and the artist over-distorted.
Could be, though, the right eye is so incredibly out of place, it almost looks like a Picasso piece. I'm not sure how the artist could let that slide.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Rtil is, once again, a delight.

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Potato wrote:Rtil is, once again, a delight.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/3958.png
What is with the size of Hisao's dick there? Like, that's should-not-be-able-to-wear-pants big, about the size of a bottle of water judging by it's size compared to his upper leg.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Hisao can have whatever size wang he wants so long as Emi continues to blush adorably. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Potato wrote:Hisao can have whatever size wang he wants so long as Emi continues to blush adorably. :P
Fair enough.

Found these.

AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Glasses Akira? Pardon me... *wanders calmly into corner to have a heart attack*
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

A couple more from today's Shimmie

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Hisao can have whatever size wang he wants so long as Emi continues to blush adorably. :P
She's biting her lip... approval/10.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"