Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato »

Sea wrote:but it should rain on the same day, does it?
Why? Each route is for all intents and purposes an alternate reality. Weather has no reason to remain the same throughout them. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I think Rin look really nice in this one, though I'm not sure I'd have recognised her off face alone. Maybe it was the angle?
KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I've always liked that picnic scene, and was a little disappointed when they straight up skipped it in Rin's route in favor of going directly to the Shanghai when it started raining.
Weren't Hisao and Emi dating at that point in Emi's route? That could make a difference.
Nope - 4 scenes beforehand :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

also
nope, bad rin! bad!

lool:))
someone's quote on misha: "what is this monstrosity?!" :))
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Kibaro wrote:i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

Also iceskate Emi is oddly disconcerting :I
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Munchenhausen wrote: I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

why is it disconcerting? tho Rin looks really cute in that pic :3
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Kibaro wrote:i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

I was thinking that Ben was a friend of Nomiya's considering how they are conversing. Nothing elaborate like the author going into Yamaku .

Emi ice skating in that picture does look very odd though. Mostly because those prosthetic's look like twigs. It looks very strange.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Forever_ambivalent wrote: I was thinking that Ben was a friend of Nomiya's considering how they are conversing. Nothing elaborate like the author going into Yamaku .

Emi ice skating in that picture does look very odd though. Mostly because those prosthetic's look like twigs. It looks very strange.
well her face is also 2 dots and a bent line:)) i'm guessing she was just made less detailed so that rin can be more easy to notice:)

and yeah, i think that ben is childhood/college friends with nomiya and the artist friend who commited suicide :)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Kibaro wrote: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5795_o.jpg
someone's quote on misha: "what is this monstrosity?!" :))
I dont think i couldve played KS if this was the case. I wouldve been dead of laughter before i got past act 1
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:

She reminds me of Peacock from Skullgirls.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Ice-skating Rin seems like an exceedingly dangerous idea. Not if but when she falls, she'll be a lot more likely to take serious damage, especially to the head.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Atario wrote:Ice-skating Rin seems like an exceedingly dangerous idea. Not if but when she falls, she'll be a lot more likely to take serious damage, especially to the head.
I'm not sure why, but I imagine Rin having impeccable balance.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

KeiichiO wrote: I'm not sure why, but I imagine Rin having impeccable balance.
agreed, having lived with no arms surely made rin way more balanced than a normal person. 90% of the time when a normal person tries something balance related they use their arms ALOT, so rin had to manage without them giving her an advanced balance control :D
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Casual clothing Rika?
Casual Rika
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

The artist needs a bit more practice drawing waiflike figures, I'd say. That almost looks like Rika's palette on Misha, to be honest.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!