Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by SpunkySix »

Fashion Is An Art Too

Come into school in a Rin skin jacket, which is exactly what it sounds like, to make a statement about animal cruelty

Naw Just Kidding I wouldn't Even

Drop the hoax by having Rin step out from behind some bushes at an opportune moment
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:Fashion Is An Art Too

Come into school in a Rin skin jacket, which is exactly what it sounds like, to make a statement about animal cruelty

Drop the hoax by having Rin step out from behind some bushes at an opportune moment
Jesus, for a moment there Spunky I thought you'd become some horrific psychopath, losing all your previous compassion. DON'T DO THAT TO ME.

Convincing Rin when the moment is opportune would be a hilarious discussion mind.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

d2r

Post by d2r »

It's a sin to skin the Rin in a bin for your jacket's slim trim, however sexy. :p
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Suffering Artist: After Rin reveals herself, actually skin her.

Mood Whiplash: Follow this act by cleaning up, casually strolling to the girl's dorm, and taking Hanako out on a lovely romantic dinner date.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Goes Down Real Easy

Find out a way to make lemonade out of the lemon lube.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Umber

Post by Umber »

Grammatically Obsessive:
Opt to distinguish Misha's intended definition of 'comforting her' through reasonable and civil discussion, before and/or during intercourse.

Contextually (and Emotionally) Inattentive:

...Instead, offer to play video games, or share a movie with popcorn, and tell her that her problems 'aren't that big of a deal'.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Atario

Post by Atario »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Silence Is Golden...

Convince Shizune that semaphore is a much more efficient means of communicating than sign language

...But My Eyes Still See

Convince Shizune that blinking and winking in various combinations is a much more efficient means of communicating than sign language
The Tremeloes reference! Nice.
d2r wrote:It's a sin to skin the Rin in a bin for your jacket's slim trim, however sexy. :p
Putting Toothpaste Back In The Tube: Get the fandom to realize the vowel in "Rin" is not "ih" but "ee"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

'Murica!: Convince everyone to pronounce the vowel in "Rin" as "ih" anyway because "Reen" sounds dumb.

False Advertising: Convince Lilly to star in a 'Can You See Why Kids Love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?' ad, but instead hand her a tray consisting of a complete continental breakfast instead.

Conglaturation!: Subsequently become a millionaire as your meme-worthy commercial sends Cinnamon Toast Crunch profits skyrocketing to ridiculous levels.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Time

Come to the realization that your Lilly endeavor is going to lead to something nearly as embarrassing as the Domino's Pizza/Hatsune Miku collaboration.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:

Jesus, for a moment there Spunky I thought you'd become some horrific psychopath, losing all your previous compassion. DON'T DO THAT TO ME.

Convincing Rin when the moment is opportune would be a hilarious discussion mind.
Noted. And yes, that conversation sounds like it would... happen, for a long, probably uncomfortable period of time.

That isn't okay

Be completely unable to even process the name Reen after pronouncing it to rhyme with 'bin' so many times in your head
Potato

Post by Potato »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Cinnamon Toast Crunch Time

Come to the realization that your Lilly endeavor is going to lead to something nearly as embarrassing as the Domino's Pizza/Hatsune Miku collaboration.
I thankfully know nothing of that so I can't get this achievement.

Uh...: Walk in on Kenji lying in bed nude and cuddling a Shizune dakimakura.

You Keep Forgetting That Word...: Have to use google (by entering 'dakimura' and letting auto-correct/God sort it out) to recall the correct term for those big pillows every time you want to use it in conversation.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:Cinnamon Toast Crunch Time

You Keep Forgetting That Word...: Have to use google (by entering 'dakimura' and letting auto-correct/God sort it out) to recall the correct term for those big pillows every time you want to use it in conversation.
Which reminds me...

Pillow Purchaser

Go out and buy a new pillow, for no particular reason at all

But yeah, I totally know that feeling. I'm so guilty of letting spell check spell the word 'unnecessary' for me.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Knowing Is Half The Battle: Relax and have a nice plate of Rin's Green Beans

Do What Now??: Publicly call Guest Poster a culturally insensitive prick
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Rin In A Benz: Take over Rin's budding art career from Nomiya after his post-exhibition outburst. Subsequently sell all of Rin's art to collectors to provide her enough wealth to screw the whole 'art as a career' hassle and just do what she wants.

*This achievement is literally a pair of awesome shades lowering onto Hisao's face in place of a title*: Take Akira for a ride in Rin's Benz. Subsequently succeed in wooing Akira. Enjoy the rest of an awesome life.