Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:
Atario wrote:The game, in Rin's Act IV scene ''Without Breathing, Without a Sound''
Nope, never happened.
Suppressed memory
Become so affected by a part of KS that you suppress it and deny its existence.
Not my fault that scene doesn't exist.

Every Villain Is Lemons: Discover that Emi is the actual leader of the feminist conspiracy, and the track team captain is her patsy.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Can't put it down
Play the entire game, from the start to any ending other than Kenji's, without saving, loading, or quitting (i.e. do it in one sitting).
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Sloppy Waffle: Fuck Emi immediately after the track team captain is finished with her.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Sloppy Waffle: Fuck Emi immediately after the track team captain is finished with her.
That's not okay.

Besides, it's sloppy lemons.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Sloppy Waffle: Fuck Emi immediately after the track team captain is finished with her.
That's not okay.

Besides, it's sloppy lemons.
Not if you get the reference, it's not. :P

Shanghigh: Introduce Yuuko to the delightfully stress-reducing miracle known as marijuana and Doritos.
Atario

Post by Atario »

d2r wrote:Can't put it down
Play the entire game, from the start to any ending other than Kenji's, without saving, loading, or quitting (i.e. do it in one sitting).
Uh, yeah… that would totally be a stretch for me…

(⌐_⌐)

(¬_¬)

Ain't No Thang, Babe: On Hanako's route, at the start of any school day, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss her before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it

Courting Death: On Shizune's route, at the start of any school day, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss Hanako before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:Ain't No Thang, Babe: On Hanako's route, at the start of any school day, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss her before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it

Courting Death: On Shizune's route, at the start of any school day, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss Hanako before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it
In either case, Hanako would lose her shit. :lol: I feel like the second should have Lilly in Hanako's place though...

All Your Feels Are Belong To Us: Hack the 4LS blog.

I (Don't) See What You Did There: On Lilly's route, over the course of a week, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss a different girl (who isn't Lilly) each day before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:I (Don't) See What You Did There: On Lilly's route, over the course of a week, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss a different girl (who isn't Lilly) each day before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it.
It's especially invisible because Lilly's in a different classroom. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

brythain wrote:
Potato wrote:I (Don't) See What You Did There: On Lilly's route, over the course of a week, enter the classroom and nonchalantly kiss a different girl (who isn't Lilly) each day before sitting down like nothing's unusual about it.
It's especially invisible because Lilly's in a different classroom. :D
Exactly. That's why it's the perfect crime. 8)

The Perfect Crime: Throw brythain off the Yamaku roof for spoiling everything with logic. :P

Interspecies Erotica: Enjoy the Hachisame h-scenes.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Because There Isn't

Walk into the classroom on any route, don't kiss anybody and then sit down like there's nothing unusual about it
Potato

Post by Potato »

Syfy Original: Successfully pitch Katawa Shoujo as a TV series with Hachisame's route as canon.

How obvious is it that I'm unhealthily hooked (heh, hooked...fishing...) on this character right now? :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Syfy Original: Successfully pitch Katawa Shoujo as a TV series with Hachisame's route as canon.

How obvious is it that I'm unhealthily hooked (heh, hooked...fishing...) on this character right now? :lol:
She has your mind whirling around, like some sort of sharknado.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Syfy Original: Successfully pitch Katawa Shoujo as a TV series with Hachisame's route as canon.

She has your mind whirling around, like some sort of sharknado.
I told Twitter to draw Hachisame art for me and a former forum member came back with this.

Toasted Buns: Take Hanako to the anal shed.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:Toasted Buns: Take Hanako to the anal shed.
I would pay to see this in the game.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:Toasted Buns: Take Hanako to the anal shed.
I would pay to see this in the game.
Like Buttah

Slide in and out like, insanely fast, but smoothly enough as to avoid roasting Hanako from the inside out due to friction