-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

bhtooefr

Re: -

Post by bhtooefr »

http://ks.renai.us/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword is the link to get a password reset, if you've still got access to the e-mail account you originally signed up with.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Vindicator N

Post by Vindicator N »

bhtooefr wrote:http://ks.renai.us/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword is the link to get a password reset, if you've still got access to the e-mail account you originally signed up with.
Wanna know something funny? I forgot my email's password. I had to make a new one -_-
A good soldier never dies... he just fades away...
Feurox

Post by Feurox »

Nice to see your Okay :D Looking forward to any future writing :D
My Molly Route
Ekephrasis and Other Stories
I hate when people ruin perfectly good literature with literary terminology.
- CraftyAtom
Vindicator N

Post by Vindicator N »

Feurox wrote:Nice to see your Okay :D Looking forward to any future writing :D
looking forward to it myself.. the plots been set, i'm just looking for some spare time to write it...
Numb

Post by Numb »

Vindicator N wrote:looking forward to it myself.. the plots been set, i'm just looking for some spare time to write it...
Time. That's something I wish I had more of too. I've given myself such a heavy workload between writing Blossom, attending school, making videos and learning Japanese :lol:
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
Vindicator N

Post by Vindicator N »

as i said, spare time is the only thing i need for my next fiction. sadly, i do not think that it would Be sooner, i apologize for keeping some hopes up. my cousin passed away yesterday, and we're still searching for the perpetrator; the man who drove the truck which killed my cousin.. i don't think that would be soon.. may God bless my cousin's soul and the family he left in this world.