Feelings after the game that I find difficult to deal with

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Stereotype

Re: Feelings after the game that I find difficult to deal wi

Post by Stereotype »

To OP:
I am with you on this, and as you can see, many are. I reacted a little different, thriving on this feeling of need, and played a route per day. Emi was the most dreamy route, and my favorite, although Lilly was a close runner (inb4 Lilly fan's hate).

Truth is, that no matter what I say or others say, it won't cure it. It may help, and talking about it was a good decision, but in the end, finding the filler to the whole is something you have to find yourself. Most people probably imagine that it would be love, and in a sense, I guess it would. I don't think that loving someone will necessarily help, but loving yourself for who you are, that's what made me feel right. This may not be the same for you. People are vert intricate. It's sort of an aventure game that you gotta go through yourself, and getting the ending you were supposed to get.

One thing I can say for certain, there is one thing you can decide: whether you enjoy the journey or not. Be happy!
Favorite: Image
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YutoTheOrc wrote:That sounds depressing :(, you have my confidence that you will recover. You only live once, just bring vengeance down with an Iron hammer!
Heh. Vengeance is out of reach for the time being...And I'm not quite as confident about recovery. I can only foresee a set distance into the future before I hit a wall, everything beyond that is doubt.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

This is kindasorta wavering between the kind of stuff you find in Hanako's Broken Heart Club thread and the "feels" bazaar thread, so I'm leaving links to both of those here and locking this. See you in the other threads.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.