The Ratings Charts (Profile the characters)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: The Ratings Charts (Profile the characters)

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Yeah, I hear English is tough to learn...Probably because it's pretty goddamn nonsensical. :lol:

Where's Mutou getting all this artistic skill from?
Scientists are artists.
Huh. I always thought they were scientists.

@Stein: Buncha suckers. People gotta quit lending him money. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I just figured he has money, he's just nuts. Didn't he have some crazy answer like, "It's unlucky to break large bills" or something? I don't remember.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Steinherz wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: I think it's really easy to learn, at least if you use same alphabet. Chinese on the other hand... That's difficult. :shock:
What uses the same alphabet?
He mean if your first language is using Latin character, maybe with extra line and dot, You will understand English easily compared to German head aching grammar, Russian backward letter, Chinese-Japanese "moon-runic" letter.
Xanatos wrote:Yeah, I hear English is tough to learn...Probably because it's pretty goddamn nonsensical. :lol:

Where's Mutou getting all this artistic skill from?
Did you mean mine?
Who know, maybe Nomiya hates him because Mutou actually draw better than him but rather want to be science teacher.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Auratus wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: I think it's really easy to learn, at least if you use same alphabet. Chinese on the other hand... That's difficult. :shock:
What uses the same alphabet?
He mean if your first language is using Latin character, maybe with extra line and dot, You will understand English easily compared to German head aching grammar, Russian backward letter, Chinese-Japanese "moon-runic" letter.
I understand German quite easily.
Not enough to speak it, but enough to get the gist of a convo.
so not sure what you mean there :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I took Chinese for half a year. Didn't go too well. That language is crazy bonkers, for realzies.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:I took Chinese for half a year. Didn't go too well. That language is crazy bonkers, for realzies.
It's easy to learn a language that is of a similar family.
Which is why most English speakers have an easy(er) time of learning German or Dutch, as all three are Germanic Languages.
Same goes for French (kind of veered away), Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Which are Latin based.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Took Spanish for 2 years. I'm okay with the language, but I couldn't converse with a person from a Spanish-speaking country. They speak too goddamn fast!

German just scares the crap out'a me, and quite frankly sounds unpleasant to the ears. I hope that doesn't offend anyone ; ^ ;
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:Took Spanish for 2 years. I'm okay with the language, but I couldn't converse with a person from a Spanish-speaking country. They speak too goddamn fast!

German just scares the crap out'a me, and quite frankly sounds unpleasant to the ears. I hope that doesn't offend anyone ; ^ ;
Mother's side Brazilian Portuguese, I know that pain.
And German can be a very beautiful language. Case and point Ein Lied by Rammstein.
Yes, they have a song that is literally translated as "A Song" :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Took Spanish for 2 years. I'm okay with the language, but I couldn't converse with a person from a Spanish-speaking country. They speak too goddamn fast!

Mother's side Brazilian Portuguese, I know that pain.
And German can be a very beautiful language. Case and point Ein Lied by Rammstein.
Yes, they have a song that is literally translated as "A Song" :lol:
Rammstein is awesome. I'm not an avid fan, but I do enjoy their music. Du Hast is a personal favorite, but that's the song that everybody loves to love :lol:

I do have to admit, German metal is pretty epic, albeit a bit, nay, TOTALLY FREAKIN' INSANE. Some German metal is perfect nightmare fuel...

Now, how to get back on topic? Uhhh.... umm... Kenji's sanity is level -9000. Or something like that.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Try learning Arabic...
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Damn you guys have jumped way the hell off topic.

I better fill out some more charts.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue May 21, 2013 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Comrade wrote:Try learning Arabic...
I learned a little bit of language with "backward letter", why should I fear about language that write backward (in usual sense).

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Auratus wrote:
I learned a little bit of language with "backward letter", why should I fear about language that write backward (in usual sense).
Arabic is one of the only semitic languages (the only other i can think of is hebrew), and it is very diffrent then european languages in grammer, the writing isn't the hard part
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Comrade wrote:
Auratus wrote:
Arabic is one of the only semitic languages (the only other i can think of is hebrew), and it is very diffrent then european languages in grammer, the writing isn't the hard part
From the rate of 1 to Japanese (9001). What's the difficulty of Arabic grammar?

aidz

Post by aidz »

Auratus wrote: From the rate of 1 to Japanese (9001). What's the difficulty of Arabic grammar?
I lived in Dubai for a couple of years, a couple of years ago, and learning Arabic at the new school (after coming from the 'amazing' Scottish education system) was ridiculously hard, but I'm not really a languages person anyway

literally if I had swallowed my pen and shat out writing all over the page I would have got similar results that actually trying to do Arabic properly