Hesitate to go trough it again?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Full-Paragon

Re: Hesitate to go trough it again?

Post by Full-Paragon »

Reading through KS is a lot like reading through any book or game that had a big impact on you. The last time I read something that touched me as much as KS did was the first time I read through the Hunger Games trilogy. It was simply a great experience that touched me in a lot of ways, and I ended up reading the series again almost as soon as I finished it. KS was pretty much the same way. I played through all the routes in about a week (with more then a little skipping through act one and some save scumming when I came to a choice I just wasn't sure about) then went back and played through Emi's route again since she was my favorite.

However, it can't be something that rules you. Like any really awesome book or show or whatever you get into, you have to go on with your life. Chasing after a constant emotional high is just as bad as Hiaso did to himself in Hanako's bad endings: making something a crutch that distances you from everything else in your life. Make KS more like a good book you love. Something to pick up and read through every once in a while, but then you move on to other things ;)
Stories are not about concepts, ideas, or emotions. They are about people. If you can remember that, you can tell a story worth listening to.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: Hesitate to go trough it again?

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Haha! I had some fun reading all that. I first finished Hanako's route in two nights, then I went back and did it again the next two nights... Started a third run even, after that. But then I was messing with the choices too much thinking I could "play" the game and still get on Hanako's route. Wasn't aware of the point system back then, so I messed up. That is when I finally gave in to my curiosities and played Shizune's route next. Yeah it was crazy, but I got through it. Emi's was next, and for awhile she ranked third place next to Lilly, but I didn't play Lilly's until last actually.