Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Your first ending?

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:Isn't that the point though, hisao going too far but no one else going far enough?
Could be. The point is Lilly's advice isn't so much common sense as it is shitty and useless. :lol: Her way is doing nothing which is useless. Hisao's way is being an overbearing twat which bolts right past useful and makes things worse. Nobody stops to think there's a bloody middle ground, like, say "I'll go check on Hanako without being a patronizing nuisance."

@Jobriq: See...SEE! SHE'S BLIND, YOU JERK! :x
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hanako Scars

Post by Hanako Scars »

Emi good end my first time (went in blind).

After that used the flowchart to get me on to whatever path I choose, 'cause I'm a dumbass and didn't realise going for it pretty much guaranteed you'd get Emi (I know it's possible to get Shizune but there's a reason Slow Recovery is listed as *hard to get scene* :P
Misha Fanfic hunter. If you know of a good completed one, please PM me :)
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Hanako Scars wrote:Emi good end my first time (went in blind).

After that used the flowchart to get me on to whatever path I choose, 'cause I'm a dumbass and didn't realise going for it pretty much guaranteed you'd get Emi (I know it's possible to get Shizune but there's a reason Slow Recovery is listed as *hard to get scene* :P
Your so lucky that didn't say lilly.

for my opinion on running deciding your love life please click here
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

my first ending wasnt dying, although i did wonder if that would happen if i skipped on the track run in the mornings with emi. thin is, theres no option to quit out as far as i can tell. i did almost die the first run because i chose to keep pushing myself. good thing the nurse didnt drop cyanide in the medicine he takes LOL

first ending was hisao waking up in bed with emi next to him.
no hidden message in here
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

hitman555z wrote:my first ending wasnt dying, although i did wonder if that would happen if i skipped on the track run in the mornings with emi. thin is, theres no option to quit out as far as i can tell. i did almost die the first run because i chose to keep pushing myself. good thing the nurse didnt drop cyanide in the medicine he takes LOL

And wondering why their was such a strong smell of lemons

And xantaos, robin got me this after you said something

Please don't give my girlfriend ammunition, I'm easy to embarrass
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

simmr001 wrote:
hitman555z wrote:my first ending wasnt dying, although i did wonder if that would happen if i skipped on the track run in the mornings with emi. thin is, theres no option to quit out as far as i can tell. i did almost die the first run because i chose to keep pushing myself. good thing the nurse didnt drop cyanide in the medicine he takes LOL

And wondering why their was such a strong smell of lemons

And xantaos, robin got me this after you said something

Please don't give my girlfriend ammunition, I'm easy to embarrass

NONONO. Never again. Please, this is nightmare fuel! '___'
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Touhou guy here.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
By order of favorites: Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune > Emi
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

*facepalm* No flowcharts!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ZXNova

Post by ZXNova »

Slow Recovery wasn't that hard to get, you just gotta know which decisions would get you a point with Shizune, and not anyone else. Many are kind of obvious. (i.e. Attack aggressively.) Other ones like "Ask about Shizune's deafness" or "Say you know everything you need to know" aren't so obvious. (The latter gets you a point with Shizune, the former is neutral.)

EDIT: Yeah, I'd recommend not flowcharting at all, or just don't flow chart until you've done everyone's route, once. All you gotta do is save at the decision making.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Touhou guy here.
You cannot deny the cuteness of my avatar. If you try to deny it, your subconscious shall be devoured.
All of my yes.
By order of favorites: Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune > Emi
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:

*facepalm* No flowcharts!
agreed, no flowcharts are to be used. it will kill the feel of the game and make it just not have the same lasting effect.

i only ever used the flowchart to see what i was missing on emi's route, which i actually got both endings before checking the flowchart. it should only be used to ensue you arent missing something AFTER finishing a route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Only needed a chart for that hard-to-get-scene. You know the one.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:Only needed a chart for that hard-to-get-scene. You know the one.
hard-to-get-scene? like a death scene?

or is it a scene where kenji takes off his glasses in the way the protagonist of persona 4 does in the true ending where its almost like slow motion. kenji then opens his eyes and unleashes HAREM-BEAM and takes over the school... with an army of hero prinny!!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hitman555z wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Only needed a chart for that hard-to-get-scene. You know the one.
hard-to-get-scene? like a death scene?

or is it a scene where kenji takes off his glasses in the way the protagonist of persona 4 does in the true ending where its almost like slow motion. kenji then opens his eyes and unleashes HAREM-BEAM and takes over the school... with an army of hero prinny!!
There IS a scene where Kenji removes his glasses but it's not hard to get. Standard part of one of the routes, actually. There's also a death scene that's easy to get (we call it Kenji's route :lol:)

But no, there's a scene that basically requires you to juggle Emi and Shizune. Last scene I needed for 100%, even I broke out the flowchart for it. :lol:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ah, this is a good discussion. I got Hanako's neutral ending first. My common sense at the "big choice" was blown, instead my emotions washing over and me making a decision on that. My logic was going, "This year is different. This year, Hanako is in love with someone. Her emotions could be experiencing a wider range than ever before." So I wanted to go see her. I wanted to visit her on the day that was previously so traumatic for her and make everything right again. I wanted to give her the best birthday present ever, my heart. Instead, I got treated to "Hanako is my friend, and that's all she'll ever be." HELL NO! I didn't come this far for this girl to only be my friend. I went back, fixed my mistake, and then everything was right with the world. :)

Then I replayed the route, and have been many more times since I found this amazing story.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I wanted to give her the best birthday present ever, my heart.
Same thinking here, only it was the bad end...
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Aw damn, that sucks, dude. Yeah, when I got the chance to take her into town and spend more time with her, I had to take the opportunity. That's what my "on fire in love" logic told me then. Take her on a date, Hisao!

But then I read a false rumor somewhere about the whole Nc5xb3 thing and that it was a reference to a later scene involving a white horse. I was like, "Cool, maybe that's the scene I'm missing." I didn't have 100% yet so I chose "Do nothing" expecting to see something cool and got nailed in the face. :(