What will you do on your favorite character(s)'s birthday?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HLGU

Re: What will you do on your favorite character(s)'s birthda

Post by HLGU »

pandaphil wrote:
Except she'd give you a ration of crap for eating all that junk food, tell you she was gonna make sure you worked off those calories tomorrow and finish the rest of it off herself.

"Couldn't we work them off tonight?"

*EMI FALCON PUNCH!*

strawberry cake's always an exception!

plus i kinda really want that falcon punch in my face.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

HLGU wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Except she'd give you a ration of crap for eating all that junk food, tell you she was gonna make sure you worked off those calories tomorrow and finish the rest of it off herself.

"Couldn't we work them off tonight?"

*EMI FALCON PUNCH!*

Emi seems more likely to enjoy the donkey punch...

And it's only an exception if you share with her.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
HLGU

Post by HLGU »

Xanatos wrote:
HLGU wrote:

Emi seems more likely to enjoy the donkey punch...

And it's only an exception if you share with her.

why yes i am going to share it with her indeed.

and THAT punch is something else I'd really want..
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its funny that everyone seems to forget that Emi really hated the anal, and swore never to do it again. Best try another way in guys. :wink:
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Emi didn't really hated the anal, and swore never to do it again.
...Try again.

And I'd find other ways in... 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Emi didn't really hated the anal, and swore never to do it again.
...Try again.

And I'd find other ways in... 8)
Fixed.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

How about renaming a drugs that potentially cause euphoria to "Celebration tablet" then excessively takes it in midnight of 13th of March and running (or trying to running) marathon in 14th? That's would be hilarious if anyone actually done it.
Last edited by Auratus on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Auratus wrote:How about renaming a drugs that potentially cause euphoria to "Celebration tablet" then excessively takes it in midnight of 13th of March and running (or trying to running) marathon in 14th?
...Sometimes I wonder if the Favorite Artwork thread is starting to have an influence here.

And I'm not sure if that would help/kill Emi, in the short/long run.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Umber wrote:
Auratus wrote:How about renaming a drugs that potentially cause euphoria to "Celebration tablet" then excessively takes it in midnight of 13th of March and running (or trying to running) marathon in 14th?
...Sometimes I wonder if the Favorite Artwork thread is starting to have an influence here.

... I actually never been there, and hopefully no one actually do that.

Did you know Rin's Birthday is 13th and Emi's is 14th of March?
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Auratus wrote:
Umber wrote:

... I actually never been there, and hopefully no one actually do that.

Did you know Rin's Birthday is 13th and Emi's is 14th of March?
Oh damn, I nearly forgot. We need to do something tomorrow!
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
I totally would, but it's illegal for students to access the rooftop at my school... :lol:

Time to paint Rin a mural, with my feet, perhaps.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
I totally would, but it's illegal for students to access the rooftop at my school... :lol:

Illegal, but I'm afraid you just aren't trying hard enough if that stops you from getting up there. I can't tell you how many times I've been on top of my high school. I still go back there all the time, a few years after I graduated from there too. In fact, one night, my best friend and I brought a tent and slept on the roof of another high school in our county. The best part is there were construction workers on the roof when we woke up and apparently an event was going on or something because the parking lot was packed. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Illegal, but I'm afraid you just aren't trying hard enough if that stops you from getting up there. I can't tell you how many times I've been on top of my high school. I still go back there all the time, a few years after I graduated from there too. In fact, one night, my best friend and I brought a tent and slept on the roof of another high school in our county. The best part is there were construction workers on the roof when we woke up and apparently an event was going on or something because the parking lot was packed. :lol:
Damn...I don't think there was a way onto the roof of my high school. :lol: You'd think you'd get caught...
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Illegal, but I'm afraid you just aren't trying hard enough if that stops you from getting up there. I can't tell you how many times I've been on top of my high school. I still go back there all the time, a few years after I graduated from there too. In fact, one night, my best friend and I brought a tent and slept on the roof of another high school in our county. The best part is there were construction workers on the roof when we woke up and apparently an event was going on or something because the parking lot was packed. :lol:
Damn...I don't think there was a way onto the roof of my high school. :lol: You'd think you'd get caught...
There wasn't a way on mine either, not open for student's anyways. My best friend and I are pretty athletic though, we used to climb up the wall or occasionally an awning overtop of one of the entrances. And the workers saw us there, they were just as confused as we were though and so we threw our clothes on and jumped off the roof and drove away as fast as possible. I'm thinking about doing it again this summer actually, it was pretty damn funny. :lol:

And come to think of it, I'll be in my hometown on thursday night for Emi's birthday...maybe I should pick up some whiskey and head over to my old high school. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'm gonna cook some meth for Rin. :mrgreen: (So I finally started watching Breaking Bad... xD)

:lol: Is it Emi or Rin with a birthday tomorrow?