Can anyone recommend some good let's play?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Can anyone recommend some good let's play?

Post by pandaphil »

AdventuresOfLuna wrote:
pandaphil wrote:AdventuresOfLuna wrapped up his LP series tonight with Rin's arc. I thought he did a pretty good read through, one of the better ones actually. Unfortunately the guy has a little too much personal drama for my taste. And considering he gave the game a 5 out of 10 at the end? Meh. Rin fans might be pleased by his final thoughts, but the fact that he didn't like Hanako's at all loses him points in my book. Really, that's a hanging offense in some countries isn't it?

So listen to his lets plays, and fast forward through the commentaries.

Don't think I gave the game a 5 at the end. :P I believe it was around a 6 or 7 range. But, yes. I do agree with the whiny cry baby parts. I am surprised any people watched. My pronunciations were god awful. But hey, might as well hang myself right? XD

Welcome Luna! I apologize if I misunderstood your wrap up video. I just got the impression you didn't care for KS much in the end. And being a big Hanako fan, I guess I was more defensive than I should have been, and I'm sorry. You know how it is when someone makes less than glowing comments about something you love. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :(

I didn't mind your pronunciations. Your LP's are actually my favorites on Youtube, warts and all. I particularly love the amount of emotion you put into your reading. I still come back to rewatch your wheatfield scene from time to time just to soak up the Feels. :) Everyones seems to love Chilled's Chaos, and while he's enjoyable, I hate how he's always working jokes into his read throughs.

And I have to admit, whenever I see Lilly speaking now, I hear your voice. :)

So yeah, I recommend everyone go watch you KS LP vids and give them a like. And I hope you'll stick around awhile. I'm really not a jerk even though I can sound that way sometimes.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.