Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:Foolish Xanatos. I AM THE SET.
No you aren't. /SLAP

:|
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:Foolish Xanatos. I AM THE SET.
No you aren't. /SLAP

:|
O yea? Who's Taro sized belly do you plan to film on then if not mine? Your insubordination angers the fantastic five.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

We film inside Monstro.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:We film inside Monstro.
You do that and Monstroso and his henchmen will sue you for likeness.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Didn't say a thing about Monstroso.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Didn't say a thing about Monstroso.
You don't have to. He's a lawyer and will find some way to sue you.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

OtakuNinja wrote:As some of you know, I've also done a cast list for a KS movie, although I used my friends instead. Today I had lunch with three of them;"Kenji", "Hanako" and "Lilly". It was quite something, seeing as they talked about "Rin" and "Hisao". :lol: None of them are in the same class, so this was just pure luck.
I just realised I lost my Misha, 'cause I don't even like the girl portraying her. Need to find a new Misha, Hideaki, Jigoro and Meiko. The other minor characters can be anyone. :?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:As some of you know, I've also done a cast list for a KS movie, although I used my friends instead. Today I had lunch with three of them;"Kenji", "Hanako" and "Lilly". It was quite something, seeing as they talked about "Rin" and "Hisao". :lol: None of them are in the same class, so this was just pure luck.
I just realised I lost my Misha, 'cause I don't even like the girl portraying her. Need to find a new Misha, Hideaki, Jigoro and Meiko. The other minor characters can be anyone. :?
Wait. I'm Misha. :twisted:
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Wait. I'm Misha. :twisted:
No, you're not. You're Rin. Now stand still and let me cut your arms off.

@Otaku, No spots for Natsume Ooe? Hideaki it is, then.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Wait. I'm Misha. :twisted:
No, you're not. You're Rin. Now stand still and let me cut your arms off.

@Otaku, No spots for Natsume Ooe? Hideaki it is, then.
Allow me to help you with that my friend. Xans a slippery one so we'd better drug him or something before he can get away. :twisted:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:No, you're not. You're Rin. Now stand still and let me cut your arms off.
YOU GO HOME, YOU'RE A DRUNK ASSHOLE. :evil:

@Specimen: You're too fat to move. You don't get to help.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

The problem with Misha is that Swedes in general are not that loud... :)

As for Hideaki, I have to find a good way to approach the actor. Imagine someone walking up to you, saying "You look like a trap, wanna participate in this movie I'm making about fucking crippled girls? :)"
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:No, you're not. You're Rin. Now stand still and let me cut your arms off.
YOU GO HOME, YOU'RE A DRUNK ASSHOLE. :evil:

@Specimen: You're too fat to move. You don't get to help.
But if I'm fat I can always use my Taro sized obesity to weigh you down while we remove your arms. :twisted:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:The problem with Misha is that Swedes in general are not that loud... :)

As for Hideaki, I have to find a good way to approach the actor. Imagine someone walking up to you, saying "You look like a trap, wanna participate in this movie I'm making about fucking crippled girls? :)"
I'll do it.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:The problem with Misha is that Swedes in general are not that loud... :)

I'll do it.
But when who is Rin if you insist on playing a trap?