A wave of Deus Ex Machina washes over Yamaku...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: A wave of Deus Ex Machina washes over Yamaku...

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
I think it may be a tie between Misha and Rin for who has the cutest omnomnom :lol:
Time for an OmnomnomOff. :lol: Surprise contestant: Emi with candy. *omnomnom*

Once I succeed in this damn job hunt, I'm gonna commission SO MUCH KS ART.
:lol: I think Misha may win that one. While Rin would probably be just as adorable, I can just see Misha's drills bobbing back and forth while she's competing against Rin. And if I could draw I'd do art for you for 50 cents less than the other guys. :wink:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
I think it may be a tie between Misha and Rin for who has the cutest omnomnom :lol:

Good luck with the hunt. Money is something you should never be caught being short of.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Good luck with the hunt. Money is something you should never be caught being short of.
Yeah...Plus I got a con to attend next year. :lol: I already planned it because I thought I'd have found a job by now.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Karnewarrior

Post by Karnewarrior »

Rin has the cutest Omnomnom, btw. No contest.

Rin has the cutest everything, actually. She is my favorite Katawa for a reason.

I wonder why Miki never got a prosthetic? She only lost her hand at the wrist, and I'm sure they have prosthetics for that. :?: :?: :?:
Not Mine:
A Perfectly Normal High School - Transit eros, philia est sempiternum
Puella Magi Adfligo Systema - "incubators math discard math pets fuzzys Asunaro caw caw"
Mine:
Ikusaba Quest [DR/???] - "In one moment, Earth; in the next, Hell." ~ Queen Sonia Nevermind, on the First Tragedy
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Karnewarrior wrote:Rin has the cutest Omnomnom, btw. No contest.

Rin has the cutest everything, actually. She is my favorite Katawa for a reason.

I wonder why Miki never got a prosthetic? She only lost her hand at the wrist, and I'm sure they have prosthetics for that. :?: :?: :?:
Like a lot of amputees, she probably doesn't like them.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Karnewarrior wrote:Rin has the cutest Omnomnom, btw. No contest.

They have hooks for that and shitty stone age grippy mechanisms for that. No prosthetic actually worth a damn. (None she can afford anyway. Hell, Rin could get the Luke Arm if she had the cash.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, I did a Google search for 'prosthetic hand' and technology seems to have advanced somewhat beyond the old metal hooks. But yeah, they're probably expensive as hell.

And judging by the bandage, it looks like its still a fairly recent injury. Probably too early for any kind of attachment.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I did a Google search for 'prosthetic hand' and technology seems to have advanced somewhat beyond the old metal hooks. But yeah, they're probably expensive as hell.

And judging by the bandage, it looks like its still a fairly recent injury. Probably too early for any kind of attachment.
Well, that, or it's just a really gross hand stump.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I did a Google search for 'prosthetic hand' and technology seems to have advanced somewhat beyond the old metal hooks. But yeah, they're probably expensive as hell.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. The fact that her stump is always in a bandage in the game makes me think she probably lost her hand not too much sooner than Hisao transferred in.

Also I will now forever refer to a prosthetic arm as a "Luke arm" thanks to Xan. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. The fact that her stump is always in a bandage in the game makes me think she probably lost her hand not too much sooner than Hisao transferred in.

Also I will now forever refer to a prosthetic arm as a "Luke arm" thanks to Xan. :lol:
:lol: Hey, don't blame me. I didn't name the damn thing.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Also I will now forever refer to a prosthetic arm as a "Luke arm" thanks to Xan. :lol:
Oh my, I thought you were just making a star wars joke. That's hilarious. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Also I will now forever refer to a prosthetic arm as a "Luke arm" thanks to Xan. :lol:
Oh my, I thought you were just making a star wars joke. That's hilarious. :lol:
:lol: No, I just stole the joke from those guys. XD
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Oh my, I thought you were just making a star wars joke. That's hilarious. :lol:
I give them credit then for choosing such an amazing name for their prosthetic arm. Although I personally would've chosen something along the lines of "The Wankinator" :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

The US/UK militaries are seriously looking into this field as so many vets have this problem, due to IEDs.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: Oh my, I thought you were just making a star wars joke. That's hilarious. :lol:
I give them credit then for choosing such an amazing name for their prosthetic arm. Although I personally would've chosen something along the lines of "The Wankinator" :lol:
It would just be called an "arm" if everyone got back their limbs.

Rin wouldn't need Hisao's help in the atelier.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.