Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by FoxtrotZero »

YZQ wrote:Initially, Panda suggested an Emi-Hanako idea. Since that one was slightly harder to set up, I throw in Miki-Hanako, since Miki-Emi is the main thread.
Are you writing an Emi/Hanako friendship fic? Because I was legitmately thinking of getting around to that. I had a title and everything. "Running the Gauntlet".
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
YZQ wrote:Initially, Panda suggested an Emi-Hanako idea. Since that one was slightly harder to set up, I throw in Miki-Hanako, since Miki-Emi is the main thread.
Are you writing an Emi/Hanako friendship fic? Because I was legitmately thinking of getting around to that. I had a title and everything. "Running the Gauntlet".

I'd love to see that, since those two are my favorites.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Nah, I'll throw up the witty/serious/silly dialogue. I fail at descriptions if I may say so.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

YZQ wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Nah, I'll throw up the witty/serious/silly dialogue. I fail at descriptions if I may say so.
You lost me, what?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I mean you can go ahead with your fic.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Tang

Post by Tang »

You guys have to be kidding me... some day, people will be investigating the origins of whatever it is that will be produced from this forum topic. I will be like moot, and one of you will be RAITA- the former being completely uninvolved, but getting the occasional thank-you for being the reason it could happen.

I love you all... in a weird, diluted form.
Attachments
1347450187354.png
1347450187354.png (802.28 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

I've been meaning to post an actual contribution to this thread for a while now

but now I'll just settle for saying, in response to that picture

what the fucking fuck
Umber

Post by Umber »

Tang wrote:You guys have to be kidding me... some day, people will be investigating the origins of whatever it is that will be produced from this forum topic. I will be like moot, and one of you will be RAITA- the former being completely uninvolved, but getting the occasional thank-you for being the reason it could happen.

I know, right? Hopefully I'd amount to more than just moot (hopefully "moot")), I'd really love to contribute someday. Don't know how, but I'll work things out.

Maybe I should do a Fanfic about Snake-Lilly spying on Hisao and Hanako.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote:
Tang wrote:You guys have to be kidding me... some day, people will be investigating the origins of whatever it is that will be produced from this forum topic. I will be like moot, and one of you will be RAITA- the former being completely uninvolved, but getting the occasional thank-you for being the reason it could happen.

I know, right? Hopefully I'd amount to more than just moot (hopefully "moot")), I'd really love to contribute someday. Don't know how, but I'll work things out.

Maybe I should do a Fanfic about Snake-Lilly spying on Hisao and Hanako.
You are all contributing. I think I was also the one who brought up MikiXEmi, so I'm the RAITA as well? I'm the lunatic writing this. :lol:
However, no progress tonight on scene/chapter 1 since I just got home now (it's 9:42 where I am)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I volunteer for the dialogue. Also, Emi-Miki nude wrestling sometimes.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:I volunteer for the dialogue.
Well I'm working on some scenes :lol:, if you want to help you're more than welcome to. PM me and I'll fill you in on the details on what I've got so far.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Tang

Post by Tang »

Umber wrote:I know, right? Hopefully I'd amount to more than just moot (hopefully "moot"))
No, I'm moot, for creating this board (this topic, but close enough). ;)

If only I wasn't so lazy, I'd have forged entire Youtube videos of the gameplay of Emi x Miki by now... -.- perhaps someday I'll get around to that.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:Also, Emi-Miki nude wrestling sometimes.
Yeah... "wrestling". Let's call it that XD
I also draw, kind of.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Steinherz wrote:
YZQ wrote:Also, Emi-Miki nude wrestling sometimes.
Yeah... "wrestling". Let's call it that XD
Well, it can be as violent as the parties want it to be.

Emi. Rin. Lunchtime @ rooftop.

"Emi, you looked wasted. Something happened during the night?"
"...Nothing."
"You know, I happened to be awake, and I heard unholy noises coming from your room. You sure you're alright?
"..."

Miki. Hisao. Classroom after bell.

"Miki, you looked trashed. What happened?"
"I... got into a fight after school."
"With who?"
"Emi. Really got pissed at her taunting. Gave it to her real good."
"Didn't think that you're a violent person."
"I am not. Just don't push my buttons."

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

...I love this thread.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."