Career Day

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: Career Day

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:
Steinherz wrote:I think the reason why she doesn't mention her parents is this: It's unimportant to her story.
Why mention something if it doesn't add anything?
Being able to think about a set number of things at any given time, or stating that if Hisao was a girl, Rin would be able to see his panties.
Both of those add something though. Her rambling about her parents wouldn't add anything.
It is pretty jarring though to see her in very harsh situations (the preparations for the exhibition, her first sex scene, her trying to "destroy herself", etc.) and practically having a nervous breakdown and her parents not getting into the story/route in the slightless, or at least it is pretty jarring for a South American. I know that if something like the exhibition happened here, the parents would be among the first people to try to see Rin.

In fact, now that i think about it, Rin's route seems to be the one with the mosts "call 911/we're way out of our league" moments in it.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
It is pretty jarring though to see her in very harsh situations (the preparations for the exhibition, her first sex scene, her trying to "destroy herself", etc.) and practically having a nervous breakdown and her parents not getting into the story/route in the slightless, or at least it is pretty jarring for a South American. I know that if something like the exhibition happened here, the parents would be among the first people to try to see Rin.

In fact, now that i think about it, Rin's route seems to be the one with the mosts "call 911/we're way out of our league" moments in it.
That is a bit wierd. The art teacher never even mentioned talking to her parents about her new 'career', or calling them to try and talk some sense into her. I wonder if she's like Lilly and her folks sent her to the school just to get her out from underfoot.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

That is a bit wierd. The art teacher never even mentioned talking to her parents about her new 'career', or calling them to try and talk some sense into her. I wonder if she's like Lilly and her folks sent her to the school just to get her out from underfoot.
Nomiya doesn't seem the type to give a damn if her parents are involved. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:
Dream wrote:It is pretty jarring though to see her in very harsh situations (the preparations for the exhibition, her first sex scene, her trying to "destroy herself", etc.) and practically having a nervous breakdown and her parents not getting into the story/route in the slightless, or at least it is pretty jarring for a South American. I know that if something like the exhibition happened here, the parents would be among the first people to try to see Rin.

Personally, i think the fact the parents themselves didn't get involved/ask about it instead of relying on a teacher to be extremely jarring. About talking sense into her, they probably think the exhibition is the best thing for Rin (and to be fair, from a distance it does look like it's for the better)
Nomiya doesn't seem the type to give a damn if her parents are involved. :lol:
True but i don't think he's crafty enought to get away with ignoring parental wishes.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos