The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Seriously, the way everything was set up in that scene, with the full length mirror reflecting the moonlight off of Hanako's left side... that was pretty cool.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Seriously, the way everything was set up in that scene, with the full length mirror reflecting the moonlight off of Hanako's left side... that was pretty cool.
That cool thing sounds really cool and I'mma let you finish but why are you posting random one-line reviews of a Hanako fanfic out of nowhere?

As for feels, Rin's has the worst of 'em...Then Hanako or Lilly. Then Emi.

Ultimately though, Kenji is the feelsiest of the lot because no matter what route or ending, he still loses his bro.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I was trying to refer a time when Hisao's judgement was right on, even if it's not in the actual canon story. Then I found that image... that made me feel all happy inside like laughing gas or something.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Well, obviously his judgement is good in a fanfiction. It's a fanfiction. My judgement would be flawless in a world idealistically designed to suit my desires too. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

If he's judgement was perfect always, he'd be a Marty stu

Omg I'm agreeing with xantaos
Kick-aha

Post by Kick-aha »

Xanatos wrote: Ultimately though, Kenji is the feelsiest of the lot because no matter what route or ending, he still loses his bro.
I didn't see it this way... This makes me feel sad. :(

I prefer that Hisao has a lousy judgement because life is full of ... unpleasant things. You can't please everybody and you can't always do the ticket - assumed "the ticket" would exist. So it's good that Hisao screws up from time to time as that's just normal. I wouldn't really be attached to the story when Hisao did everything perfect, so it's fine the way it is - even though he mostly bahaves like a jerk. :roll:
Last edited by Kick-aha on Sun May 12, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Kick-aha wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Ultimately though, Kenji is the feelsiest of the lot because no matter what route or ending, he still loses his bro.
I didn't see it this way... This makes me feel sad. :(

I prefer that Hisao has a lousy judgement because life is full of ... unpleasant things. You can't please everybody and you can't always do the ticket - assumed "the ticket" would exist. So it's good that Hisao screws up from time to time as that's just normal. I wouldn't really be attached to the story when Hisao did everything perfect, so it's fine the way it is - even though be mostly bahaves like a jerk. :roll:
Then again the onlyr reason I don't like hanakos hisao is because the others learn around 3/4 of the way in and start acting more mature. That one does it in the last 5 minutes
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I wouldn't say Hisao acts like a jerk unless you make decisions that lead to the bad end. Overall he's a young man that just had to come to terms with his past and his insecurities. I was kind of like him growing up but the difference was that I was painfully shy and couldn't come out with feelings much at all. So back in high school days I resorted to writing people notes when I had deep things to say or just wanted to talk. I started coming out a bit in the final years, but I really didn't break out of my shell until my mid 20's. Everyone has their own pace.
Kick-aha

Post by Kick-aha »

simmr001 wrote: Then again the onlyr reason I don't like hanakos hisao is because the others learn around 3/4 of the way in and start acting more mature. That one does it in the last 5 minutes
I don't think so, Hisao acts in my eyes mature in Hanakos good arc. After her Birthday he studies. He really studies (look at shizunes arc where he did not learn anything) and stops whiteknighting Hanako. I can't remember if he decided where to go after graduation, but in the other arcs he decided it either in the eleventh hour or not, so it'd be not surprising if he would do it after hanakos good end.
Also in every arc he is young, unaware and insecure as h&h said. I don't think there are different hisaos, he only reacts to the circumstances in every arc so he surely appears different in every arc.
sennit

Post by sennit »

I believe Hisao matures in every arc (unless you consider the manly picnic an arc :lol: ), and the writing does a good job of illustrating that. The only difference is the pace that it happens as each girl opens his eyes to his own situation in a different way. Its quite fitting that he figures himself out by finding out what (and who) he wants out of life. Either way, each good ending definately puts him on the right track to a solid life in the end :)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

While game discussion is certainly topical, please do it in some of the already-present threads dedicated to that? The emotionally-discombobulated people coming here will also get confused in the bargain.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Silentcook wrote:While game discussion is certainly topical, please do it in some of the already-present threads dedicated to that? The emotionally-discombobulated people coming here will also get confused in the bargain.
:( sorry
Markmeizter

Post by Markmeizter »

sennit wrote:
Markmeizter wrote:
Kick-aha wrote:@Markmeizter

I don't really know what to say - one sitting... :shock: It took me quite 40-50 hours
I hope you soon will feel better again. Do it on your own pace and don't overexert. In a decent amount time the 100% are doable without cutting off your own arm :wink:

Yeah. I got hooked up really fast that's why I was able to do it in one sitting.
Thanks man, that means a lot.
I'll definitely try doing their bad/neutral or what-not routes to get the 100% but this time but yeah, I'll take it slow this time.
The dreaded bad endings :shock: Good luck to you sir. Bring tissues.

Ahahaha will do. Thanks!
"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?" - Rin Tezuka
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

Alright, I have just gotten to Act 2 with Lilly and I’m not sure if I should continue or not. The reason for this is because I feel conflicted having taken Hanako’s route on my first playthrough. Any advice from you lovely fellas on what to do?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

HiTechPixel wrote:Alright, I have just gotten to Act 2 with Lilly and I’m not sure if I should continue or not. The reason for this is because I feel conflicted having taken Hanako’s route on my first playthrough. Any advice from you lovely fellas on what to do?
Continue. If you still have these feels, play Shizune's or Rin's route first and save Lilly's for last. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)